AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexy Songs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristyn

Cam Model
May 11, 2011
Canadia
www.tristynjane.com
Twitter Username
@TristynJane
Tumblr Username
TristynJane
Streamate Username
Tristyn
I know that there are a few other music threads out there, but I'm specifically looking for *sexy* songs; songs that always put you in the mood. Songs that make your bits tingle and your mind swirl with possibilities.

This isn't the original, but I think it's sexier. The dark haired lady has a fraking sexy voice.
Omfg.

I'll add more when it isn't 4am. ;)

Reactions: Jobs4Adults.com
The conan soundtrack is sexy to me, and is awesome to listen to in fantasy video games :p

My songs have nothing to do with sex but the how the music is played and how the songs are sung Yeah I could definitely have sexy times with a lady when these are played. And since I just listened to these three songs in a row I am going to go masturbate like it's going out of style.

Reactions: SexyRapunzel
Here I go! My sexiest songs:

And for the gamers... I don't know why Borderlands turn me so on...

(I want to be Lilith when I grow up...)

I need more sexy-rocky songs for my playlist, ideas and suggestions are welcome!

For so many reasons.

The version I'm currently obsessing over.

I have many many more but this thread would be 10 pages long if I listed every song that makes my hips grind against things. Music affects me at a level I don't think is normal.

Deftones, APC and The XX are good moody sexy bands
Slomo movie sex scene-style sex.

I love stripping to this song (even tho I cant dance).

And for some reason this (cant explain it):

I can't believe nobody's posted any Prince yet. (Prince and I once enjoyed a shared moment once).

The bassline in this song is pure fucking filth.

Not a "sexy" song per se, but the way Kim Deal sings the line "I'll be your whatever you want" at 2:14 stirs something primal in me. In fact, she pretty much has the sexiest voice in all of rock music.

Something strangely sexual about this one...

Did my post get deleted from this thread because I didn't include YouTube videos but only song titles...? :?
Sorry. Many songs are unavailable for me on YouTube because of special copyright restrictions in my country. :( That's why I thought it'd be okay to just name some song titles...

VAST - Flames (but only a little more than Pretty When You Cry)

Leftfield - Original

Bitter:Sweet - Drink You Sober

Her voice in this, gives me shivers. Those moans.

Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)

Reactions: Jaydenrainey
CammiStar said:
I am a big fan of guitar, particularly blues...

SRV soaks my panties :drool:

Love Stevie Ray "Pride & Joy" & "Crossfire"

Status
Not open for further replies.