AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shaking up a routine?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxAprilJames

Cam Model
Aug 23, 2018
Twitter Username
@xoxAprilJames
Chaturbate Username
A_Little_Honey
Hi guys! Kind of a question, kind of a general ponderance, but what are your routines when you cam? When you started in particular? I'm not doing badly per se, but I'd like to do better.

I usually have Slot Machine or something like that set up (I'm on CB) and when I'm on during busier periods, I try to stay in public for about an hour before I start doing privates, but I tend to make the most money in privates. I just don't get much of a crowd usually, like actually I max out my room at like 30+ users usually, but I have a decent amount of privates. I also only have like 500 some followers (growing! but still low lol). And I want to eventually raise my rate for pvts but feel like I want to wait til i have 1k followers for that?

I've only been camming steadily for less than two months (and even then, because one of my day jobs, the one I'm phasing myself out of, is crazy erratic and time consuming and random right now, so hopefully in a month or two I'll be done there and be able to be a bit more regular), and I'm making enough for now so I am exercising patience in this, but also wondering if there's something else I should be doing to help my following/rates? Or maybe another site like Streamate?

So I in short I am making okay money, but I never get a very high room count. And on the one hand, I'm here to pay bills and not be A Stah! so this is fine. But on the other hand, I think I could be making more money with a higher room count? Is that a big effing duh? So Idk!

Also this is super ramble-y, I'm not even sure how to cohere my thoughts accurately for this! Just looking for general advice and experience for routines and methods I guess! Do y'all have a routine?

Also acknowledging I'm new AF and this is maybe akin to a baby being like hey yall i just learned to support my own head and use my eyeballs and stuff so I was thinking I should probably look into mountain biking?

Status
Not open for further replies.