AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

She has a knife!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense I suppose, still looks like a botched boobjob with one boob way higher then the other and one looking bigger to me. She has the least natural looking real boobs I've ever seen then.

PunkInDrublic said:
That makes sense I suppose, still looks like a botched boobjob with one boob way higher then the other and one looking bigger to me. She has the least natural looking real boobs I've ever seen then.

Uhh, this would happen to natural boobs though, were she in the same position. If you raise one arm, the boob on that side is going to lift and also look smaller. I know this from experience and also the fact that I grew my boobs myself.

Asha does have implants, but they are actually really natural looking and suit her really well. It's just her positioning in this picture.

Reactions: Jessi J
I have to agree with Noelle, her boobs look great!

I have natural boobs...and they are naturally different sizes.

You shouldn't bash her boob job because EVERY woman's boobs do that when they are moving around..

Besides I think the whole point of this thread was to look at the nakey lady holding cool swords (not to complain)...

:thumbleft:

PunkInDrublic said:

Erm, you are aware that asymmetrical norks are common right? One is slightly bigger, one may hang slightly lower... it is natural, and very common. Very common.
Just like guys nuts aren't symmetrical either (either in size or dangle - usually the one that hangs lower is larger too - but there are exceptions).

Only just found this thread, lol. Thanks for the compliments, folks :) My boobs are barely uneven, so little that I didn't even have to go with different sized implants to make up the difference. They still need to drop a lot more, I'm only on week 12. I'm dyiiiing for them to finish dropping >_> I tried to hurry the process by not wearing a bra for a few weeks, but then I started getting stretch marks ACK. So now I'm using BioOil trying to heal that shit >_> I get so many comments on it on cam that I've started to put concealer on them. Guys can be such douches about it! They should heal to white translucency in the future :)

Asha, I love your boobies and I say...MORE SWORD PICS! I'm a big big big big big fan of ladies with swords. If anyone has a problem with your gorgeousness, they can suck your sword.

At the risk of sounding like an over-excitable perv, what say we bring in some more swords and boobies and otherfunthings?

exgirlfriendmarket-sword.jpg

tumblr_lptzfo1ajm1qcy4rxo1_500.jpg
(<---this one counts because it does)

Reactions: LadyLuna
Oh man, now I definitely need to do a shoot with my machete. :D These pics are awesome!

:drool:

Oh shit, is that a wet spot on my bed!?! damnit, where'd that vibe go?

*wanders off to finish off*

Me

Attachments

• 910-341-138-790-2758309.jpg
    910-341-138-790-2758309.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 250
  • 58221_1525725577948_1078899483_1534284_3651706_n.jpg
    58221_1525725577948_1078899483_1534284_3651706_n.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 244
Sia Green said:
Rosemary....your boobs are just....wow! Need to grab them right naow!
^This^

Oh and I have 2 more to contribute! I forgot to add my Favorite of my collection... My Navy Sword.
I just Love Swords!!! :violence-fencing:

Attachments

• Snapshot(33).jpg
    Snapshot(33).jpg
    71 KB · Views: 201
  • Snapshot(35).jpg
    Snapshot(35).jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 202
Felicity said:
You shouldn't bash her boob job because EVERY woman's boobs do that when they are moving around..

Besides I think the whole point of this thread was to look at the nakey lady holding cool swords (not to complain)...

:thumbleft:

THIS.

Just like laying on your back may make the boobs kinda go off to the side. LOL.

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Just like laying on your back may make the boobs kinda go off to the side. LOL.
Personally I love when boobs go to the side a bit when girls lay back, I'm not sure why but it's hot - probly because I have a thing for big naturals and they need to be natural and of a certain size to do it.

Reactions: Rosemary
Status
Not open for further replies.