AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

She's so ABORABLE! (models you find soooo cute)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all so cute especially Eva :)

There are so many cuties! Ivyaura, Kittyraww, petitemarie, pumpkinspice_, Tigger_Rosey, like, ugh. So so many :)

Reactions: angieivy
Two more models I'd like to add to the list are Nerd_Nips and her sister RiaEvangeline. Both totally incredible models in their own rights.

tumblr_nxuha83Mjv1u98i9lo3_400.gif
tumblr_nxuha83Mjv1u98i9lo4_400.gif
tumblr_nxuha83Mjv1u98i9lo2_400.gif
tumblr_nxuha83Mjv1u98i9lo1_400.gif

I'm not sure what her cam profile is but... MY GOD... I would grow a wiener for this lady :) I'll figure it out eventually... maybe I can tip her when I'm less in danger of homelessness :) but do follow her tumblr and stuff

http://ev0nne.tumblr.com/

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion given what some have posted about her, but if we're just talking cuteness I'm just gonna say it. Olivia is adorable as all hell. She's so energetic and bouncy and has the best smile.

When I was doing lots and lots of research I watched a Youtube video of Ash Maree (sp?), and I think she is so adorable. I had a fangirl moment when I saw her pic on MFC. She doesn't mention any sites in her video, so I just felt so legit seeing her in the same place :cat:

My three nominations in no particular order

Alexa Pond, totally adorkable, be she dancing around in a taco outfit or bursting out of a Jabba costume dressed as slave girl Leia to do unspeakable things with a lightsaber. Also her pug is adorbs.

DelightfulHug aka Nikki, her chicken dance in response to a yellow wall is a thing to behold. Does a mean Zoidberg crab walk too!

Natalia Grey - when you see Talia's anime eyes up close on cam you *will* fall in love.

Reactions: NataliaGrey
Time to update this thread:

PrincessCake is adorbs.
adorable016.PNG adorable03.PNG

;) and she has great bewbs

adorable05.PNG

Rachel_Lee_ new and adorable:

adorable08.PNG adorable06.PNG
Adorable and in socks so bonus. :p
socks161.PNG

I second Natalia Grey, and also add AshleyTea. She has stolen my heart and my lord, her eyeliner is always ON. POINT. She's super friendly and adorable, and a fantastic, creative non-nude model- profiles.myfreecams.com/AshleyTea. She definitely is one of the models I want to take inspiration from. Kati3kat (I think that's how you spell it?) is also a little ball of rainbows and blue hair and cute- profiles.myfreecams.com/Kati3kat

TillyKush 4eva! I can't explain why, it's not important, she's the most adorable to me. All of her is :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: Tilly
tumblr_nxuha83Mjv1u98i9lo3_400.gif
tumblr_nxuha83Mjv1u98i9lo4_400.gif
tumblr_nxuha83Mjv1u98i9lo2_400.gif
tumblr_nxuha83Mjv1u98i9lo1_400.gif

I'm not sure what her cam profile is but... MY GOD... I would grow a wiener for this lady :) I'll figure it out eventually... maybe I can tip her when I'm less in danger of homelessness :) but do follow her tumblr and stuff

http://ev0nne.tumblr.com/

I'm watching this girl right now on chaturbate, she is so pretty/funny! OMG I would kill for her to do a Missandei/Daenerys cosplay with another model. :inlove: how rad would that be.

My biggest model crushes are: Alison on MFC (she was the first model to talk to me/was super friendly and made things less scary) She's flippin crazy cute. Also, Forest Nymph who has the prettiest eyes and nice skin, and great costumes.
And then there's a cute german model named connyflo who is always super sweet to me. :')

Mad makeup skills. All Disney Princesses.

He's not bad with the makeup brush.

And yes I know he's not a camgirl. I didn't feel like staring a new thread and figured this one would get enough attention. So sue me.

Status
Not open for further replies.