AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I, or should I not?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 4, 2015
in my own head.
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@OfficiallyLucid
Tumblr Username
Lucid-highh
MFC Username
LucidHIgh
Chaturbate Username
LucidHighxxx
Debated on whether or not I should ask this question due to my statues-- but whatever. :sweating: Every cam model I see has his/her own twitter/instagram/tumblr dedicated to their work. Should I create my own social media accounts before I start camming? I can't cam at the moment due to personal issues so decided to start after I get a job.

Do you think I could create a fan base before actually camming? Would I be considerate a "bad sport" to be post thirst trap to get fan on these social media account? LOL.

:h:

I'm not sure what you mean by Bad sports. I would say go for it. Social Media especially. You can ganner a fews fan like you said, and also show off a little of your personality.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
@QuietLurker69
I just didn't want any harsh words being said because I want to have a fan base before I actually start camming. I've asked around and I received some rude words because of it.

Who said the rude things and also why does their opinion matter?

A lot of models built up a following before camming and it seemed to really help them. It seems smart to me.

@QuietLurker69
I just didn't want any harsh words being said because I want to have a fan base before I actually start camming. I've asked around and I received some rude words because of it.

Stop talking to these people. They sound very negative. Who cares if you start a twitter before you start cam. It can only help you so go for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: NerdyLuna
Totally. Post pics of yourself- just don't forget to strip the metadata and think about how different you might want to look.

For me, I look fairly different on cam. Not unrecognizable, but pretty different!

Status
Not open for further replies.