AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shout for shout scam or not? Twitter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2021
I’ve been getting some messages recently on Twitter. I’m a Twitter newbie and I honestly still don’t know what I’m doing on there. I have about 500 followers. I have models asking me to do SFS ( according to Google this means shout for shout) lol... on onlyfans. This girl is in the top 0.38 percent or some shit... I’m like 5 percent (not that big on onlyfans) .... she says since I’m lower than her , she will send a mass DM to her fans for me and she wants me to pin her in 3 posts for 3 days. Does that even seem legit? I’m so lost when it comes to this stuff. Is this a good offer for me? Or no? Thanks for any input. Xox

Reactions: InannahQoH
I’ve been getting some messages recently on Twitter. I’m a Twitter newbie and I honestly still don’t know what I’m doing on there. I have about 500 followers. I have models asking me to do SFS ( according to Google this means shout for shout) lol... on onlyfans. This girl is in the top 0.38 percent or some shit... I’m like 5 percent (not that big on onlyfans) .... she says since I’m lower than her , she will send a mass DM to her fans for me and she wants me to pin her in 3 posts for 3 days. Does that even seem legit? I’m so lost when it comes to this stuff. Is this a good offer for me? Or no? Thanks for any input. Xox
As far as I've heard, SFS and such work pretty well, however you have to decide if that's the way you want to run your OF page.

There are a few threads here that detail the pros and cons of it. A lot of fans say they are turned off by the constant posts of other models' content in the ads, they've paid to subscribe to see the model herself, etc.

I've decided to never do them, and thus have very consistent loyal fans with a pretty low churn now. They know what to expect from my content and are never surprised by some model they've never seen before popping up in their feed from my page. There's a good chance I'd make more money if I did SFS, but the churn would probably be MUCH higher, and the amount of time/energy I'd have to spend to keep up with it all would make it not worth it for me. The networking and communication with the other models would wear me out.

Hopefully that helps you form your own opinions about it and such. Gotta run your page the way that best suits you.

As far as I've heard, SFS and such work pretty well, however you have to decide if that's the way you want to run your OF page.

There are a few threads here that detail the pros and cons of it. A lot of fans say they are turned off by the constant posts of other models' content in the ads, they've paid to subscribe to see the model herself, etc.

I've decided to never do them, and thus have very consistent loyal fans with a pretty low churn now. They know what to expect from my content and are never surprised by some model they've never seen before popping up in their feed from my page. There's a good chance I'd make more money if I did SFS, but the churn would probably be MUCH higher, and the amount of time/energy I'd have to spend to keep up with it all would make it not worth it for me. The networking and communication with the other models would wear me out.

Hopefully that helps you form your own opinions about it and such. Gotta run your page the way that best suits you.
So true. Good points!! I think I’ll stay away from it and keep doing that I’m doing. Thanks so much for your help and input. Wish I knew about this site a year ago.

Reactions: InannahQoH
I think the girls that look for money for shoutouts are the only ones benefiting from the deal really. I was doing a free shoutout and advise on my onlyfans but not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.