AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shows like/similar to Sons of Anarchy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaVictoriaXO

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 3, 2010
Twitter Username
@AnaVictoriaXO
Tumblr Username
AnaVictoriaXO
MFC Username
AnaVictoriaXO
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/59537/AnaVictoriaXO
Does anyone know of any shows similar to SOA?

I love Sons :D
Maybe The Wire? The Sheild?
OZ was amazing, and really long too. But you may have seen these already.

Theres always walking dead, breaking bad, dexter and stuff like that if you like long hour-long dramas with violence.

Ok, I think Ill finally break down and try the shield...A lot of people keep suggesting it.

Definitely going to try Oz and Dexter too. You guys rock :-D

I hear Toorchwood was good but that it was canceled and didnt have closure...anyone know if its good enough to watch anyway? :think:

Do you mean DeadWood? I never saw it but iv'e been meaning too!

I'll second Rodry on Justified! It also has Timothy Olyphant in it and it's worth watching just to see him squint under his hat. But aside from that it SUPER well written and the actors are just a line of straight shots to gold!

OZ is the show that really kicked off this late trend of television dramas that actually give movies a run for their money. It's incredible and well worth the watch.

Oooh Lemme add some Raylan Givens (justified Timothy Olyphant) just for funsies!

Attachments

• timothy-olyphant-justified-image-3.jpg
    timothy-olyphant-justified-image-3.jpg
    720.9 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Crumb said:
Torchwood is a Dr Who spin off (ie more sci fi elements in it)
first season good
second, not so
third, good
fourth, -- season started off good and ended with utter failure imho.

as for similar to SoA, I'll suggest The Soprano's.
Ahh gotcha, thanks!

Reactions: Crumb
Vikings on the History Channel isn't really similar to SOA, well, I guess there are similar themes, younger warrior usurping the leader with new ideas, trying to take his "club" in a new, more lucrative direction, violence, betrayal, badass women, etc. But I mention in this thread because the lead in Vikings looks so much like Jax from SOA, I spent the beginning of the 1st episode scratching my head until I looked him up online. Even one of the movie/tv websites I frequent has taken to calling him Axe Teller :lol: And it's not a bad show so far, I've been watching it on Hulu.

Attachments

• VikingsFimmel-thumb-550x308-64206.jpg
    VikingsFimmel-thumb-550x308-64206.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 65
batguano said:
Vikings on the History Channel isn't really similar to SOA, well, I guess there are similar themes, younger warrior usurping the leader with new ideas, trying to take his "club" in a new, more lucrative direction, violence, betrayal, badass women, etc. But I mention in this thread because the lead in Vikings looks so much like Jax from SOA, I spent the beginning of the 1st episode scratching my head until I looked him up online. Even one of the movie/tv websites I frequent has taken to calling him Axe Teller :lol: And it's not a bad show so far, I've been watching it on Hulu.

eep. I love historical fiction and that guy is hot.
Gotta watch thiss

Seconded! I've had no idea why you kept talking about football on twitter lately but I wasn't going to say anything... Vikings looks rad!

Reactions: batguano
Boardwalk Empire with Steve Buscemi - mafia related in the Prohibition Era

Torchwood was great in my opinion, if you like DrWho series. But I agree with Crumb, the last season filmed in America was awful.

Prison Break was pretty good as well.

Rome & Spartacus - both pretty gruesome, great characters and lots of boobies :oops: (not SOA style but they are worth watching)

House of Cards with Kevin Spacey & Robin Wright - political drama, corruption and the likes. Just started this year, supposed to be very good I've heard (just got it and haven't had the chance to watch it yet).

Oops! Jolene was right, I did mean deadwood lol.

I did watch prison break but damn did it get boring after the first couple of seasons. Been trying to watch the rest of it.

Oh! For some reason I thought Vikings was a documentary type show. Definitely have to check it out!

Thanks guys :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.