AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shows: Sexual Triggers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
I just had a model do one of the few things triggering past sexual encounters. I don't exactly hate it, but don't go there because of the unpleasant memories, but could have just as easily triggered good memories. Sometimes as a member pushing things this way can be healing (being with a model is a safe way to try facing triggers), sometimes not.

Was curious how models handle such things... good or bad triggers?
Is part of being a model facing these things or do you simply get out fast when a trigger of some kind takes over?

This might sound kind of harsh, but if someone can be severely triggered just by someone mentioning something sexual, they probably shouldn't be camming. Knowing your limits and standing up for yourself when people are pushing you to do things you're not comfortable with are necessary skills for this line of work.

This might sound kind of harsh, but if someone can be severely triggered just by someone mentioning something sexual, they probably shouldn't be camming. Knowing your limits and standing up for yourself when people are pushing you to do things you're not comfortable with are necessary skills for this line of work.
This was exactly what I was asking about...most models seem like they can tolerate a pretty broad range of tastes...even things that may disturb them personally.

oh! this is not what you said actually..... the reverse in fact. Thanks for your response Dawn_B.

My trigger was the model trying to manipulate me in a certain familiar way, I have been there too many times to do it again and enjoy it. I just left.
I actually like and respect the model, in a past life might have tried to date her...in fantasy it is just no way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.