AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sick, Creepy "Memorial?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you wouldn't have to worry about yard rodents anymore! :lol:

Reactions: SoTxBob
I don't know whether to be amused or horrified. Part of me is thinking about what a desecration it is, the other part is thinking 'I bet it'd have enjoyed the thought of flying around terrorizing dogs'.

Parsnippy said:
I don't know whether to be amused or horrified. Part of me is thinking about what a desecration it is, the other part is thinking 'I bet it'd have enjoyed the thought of flying around terrorizing dogs'.
:lol: Pretty much you've stated my own mixed feelings on this. I think it's just so over the top creepy, I had to laugh.

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
That's a wee bit too 'Psycho'-ish fer me. :shifty:
Yeah, it reminded me of King's "Pet Sematary." More than scaring me, it nauseated me. lol
I don't know, I find it much less creepy/psycho-ish, than those who chose to have their deceased pet stuffed and placed in the corner near the fireplace. (Which I don't find too creepy, and not psycho-ish at all, but I don't understand it.)

:? Um, he could have made a cat copter with a fake cat. The idea of him using his dead cat is pretty creepy

Reactions: Nordling
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOLY SHIT I'm going to hell!

C'mere Lars!!!!

Is it really so different from taxidermy art? Is it super creepy to see a stuffed bear or rabbit or a deer head on the wall? Or is it just creepy because it was his pet?

I dig it. Glad to see he got it to work properly. Last vid I saw, he seemed to have trouble getting it off the ground.

Reactions: camstory
when i saw a picture of this i couldn't even believe it was real, it's supa creepy watching it fly around though haha

Yes and yes. :lol: This AND folks who have stuffed, dead animals in their house are harboring creepiness. lol A good friend of mine who was an archery hunter and had about everything he killed stuffed and on display in his house. Finally, when he got married, he got rid of it all; she said it was all too much--and since she was much prettier than that cougar mounted over the sofa, on the wall, he complied. lol

Nordling said:
Yes and yes. :lol: This AND folks who have stuffed, dead animals in their house are harboring creepiness. lol A good friend of mine who was an archery hunter and had about everything he killed stuffed and on display in his house. Finally, when he got married, he got rid of it all; she said it was all too much--and since she was much prettier than that cougar mounted over the sofa, on the wall, he complied. lol
I'd like to find a nice cougar to mount on my sofa. :lol:

lordmagellan said:
Nordling said:
I'd like to find a nice cougar to mount on my sofa. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It just seems wrong to me. :crybaby: Maybe I'm just a ginormous pussy, but if it was me the poor thing would have been cremated, given a proper burial and then had a flower planted in remembrance. I feel sad for the poor kitty.

Reactions: Nordling
I honestly have no issue with taxidermy at all, granted, it should be a well done piece. This caticopter is a bit ridiculous though.

When it's my cat-child's time to go, she will be cremated and I will have a copy of her pawprints. Maybe even a tattoo of her fuzzy cat face.

Status
Not open for further replies.