AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

silent creepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinderella27

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 20, 2016
los angeles
MFC Username
Sinderella27
there is a guy who is ALWAYS in my room. i try to talk to him via public and PM . he tipped once. but he will never talk to me.
i mean it's whatever, just wondering what's up with that?

I always wonder about those guys. If they hang around long enough, I usually address them by username and ask them how they are doing, but often I'm either met by silence or they just immediately leave my room o_O

Reactions: CherryChu
One of my top-ten tippers of all time has never written a single word to me or my chat. I'm just like... okay, uh, thanks?

o_O

there is a guy who is ALWAYS in my room. i try to talk to him via public and PM . he tipped once. but he will never talk to me.

Would you rather he be a braggart and never tip? Just hang inbthere with the guy and try to bring him out of what sounds like his shyness, I'll bet if anyone can do it it would be you!

Oh, and I really like your new name on here bb! :) And you should know I'm serious about that because I don't just willy-nilly give out my "bb's" to just anyone...you gotta earn them fuggers.

• Funny!
Reactions: sexyvanessa4u

I've had a couple people like that, and it kinda drove me crazy that I wouldn't get a peep out of them. But at the same time, I was grateful that they're at least tipping. Because if they're not chatting at all AND they're not tipping, then that's what I can't stand. I guess there are some MFC members who just want to watch (maybe "lay low"), enjoy, and tip, and NOT do the other normal MFC stuff...such as chatting, receiving pics/vids, joining raffles. They might even be watching with their sound muted, or watching while multitasking. I think one time I had a member who was so quiet that even when his tip earned him a prize (pics or vids or whatever), he didn't even respond when I asked him to PM/MFC Mail me about receiving his prize.

He may have his sound off and be working or playing on another screen while he occasionally glances at your screen out of the corner of his eye to see if a show has started yet. :wondering:

I think 'silent creepers' can be that way for a variety of reasons.
  • Some members may struggle with interactions, especially with certain types of model. They may feel locked out of the chat in some way (e.g. by your other regulars behaviour).
  • It may be they are just very introverted, and/ or not looking for interaction. Some may take a long time to feel comfortable enough to interact
  • It is possible that in not interacting, especially with tipping, that they want to see how you respond. They might be waiting/ hoping for the appropriate type of response.
  • Another possibility is that they may not feel they have earned the right to interact, or want to commit to future interactions/ spending.
  • They may have your chat open as a background thing, so don't interact much due to doing other things.
  • Using a Mobile feed to watch makes interaction harder too.
I would not worry on it too much. I would suggest you thank any tips, be polite, say hi/ message if you want to, it wont go unnoticed even if it seems to be rudely ignored. This type in all cases would rather not take too much of your attention, they don't want to distract you from others, this they tend to consider impolite when they are for the most part just enjoying watching/ listening to you.

For more introverted types, they tend to interact very lightly with others, only interacting when they have something meaningful to say, and only when those listening are interested. Don't mistake quiet for lack of social skills, they simply use a different set of less intrusive rules to those who are extroverts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.