AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Skype Adding Thread...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IntravenousFlytrap

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 5, 2017
Wonderland
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@IVenusflytrap
MFC Username
IVenusFlytrap
Chaturbate Username
IntravenousFlytrap
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000928092/PsiloKitty/
So I just opened a Skype account for both customers and model friends. :) It's pretty empty at the moment, so I figured I'd post here to make some new Skype model friends!

I'd like to make a circle of friends who are also models. I think it'd be nice to be able to get close to a fellow model or two or three! Someone I could just chat with whenever about anything and everything like IRL friends. :)

So if you're interested here's the thread to share your Skype handle and invite models to add you!

My Skype handle is ketakaboodle@gmail.com if you're interested in adding me. I'll add you back of course. :cat:

I don`t think this is a good idea ....I mean we are on a forum full of models and skype should be work related only,but hey that is my opinion

You think so? I thought it would be cool to have an actual chatting platform to be able to say hey whenever they're logged on or whatever, instead of having to do it in a thread that detracts from the subject of the thread.

I got the idea from the fact you can make groups on Skype. I have a group for client/customers and one for model friends, etc. I thought it was a pretty cool feature that could have some potential when it comes to chatting personally with a friend or two when you both happen to be online.

There is an awesome chat feature here on acf if you are on pc! Check it out sometime :)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
There is an awesome chat feature here on acf if you are on pc! Check it out sometime :)
Ooh, really? Didn't know that... I'll have to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.