AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissSugarPink

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 24, 2014
Chicago
A lot of people ask for my skype while I'm on MFCs.
I understood that selling skype through MFCs was against the TOS?

I do sell it through twitter and tumblr/my email.
How do many of you sell skype? 0: I'd like to branch out using my skype account!

Very many MFC girls openly talk about Skype shows while on cam, and have their Skype prices on their profiles, or have raffles where members can win Skype shows. I've never heard of a model being fined or getting a warning for selling a Skype show on MFC.

It is not against the rules.
Something that is against the rules is talking about receiving payment outside MFC. So you must get tokens for your Skype shows, and not talk about other payment methods on MFC, if you want to stick to the rules. :)
Also, when guys ask you about Skype, that usually goes hand in hand with asking about PayPal - I don't know if you know this already, but never ever accept PayPal as a payment for any camshows or content.

Status
Not open for further replies.