AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost feel bad for the ones who were clearly doing something when they fell asleep, but the ones who do it all the time and have specific sleep shows are just idiots.

Completely passed out while DPing herself with household objects. Must have been a good orgasm?

Attachments

• dp.jpg
    dp.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 823
Reactions: Poker_Babe
:eek: i hope she didnt roll over

AnaVictoriaXO said:
:eek: i hope she didnt roll over

HAHAH

man...if thats one of those 360 degree spiky hair brushes she is going to have one sore butthole in the morning

well.. she knew what she was doing...lol

Attachments

• Sleeper.png
    Sleeper.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 688
AnaVictoriaXO said:
NevaehStar said:
well.. she knew what she was doing...lol

guest comment made me LOL :)

Hmm... lemme troll a sleeping model who is probably never going to read this...

FAIL TROLL IS FAIL

bawksy said:
Does this count?
My goodness, she looks happy to be alive, don't she?

Seems we have a repeat offender...the Shyhotcuttie of birds..

Attachments

• eaglesleepiemoar.png
    eaglesleepiemoar.png
    232.4 KB · Views: 426
Cinnabuns was sleepy during dinner, it was really cute :)

Attachments

• cinnasleep.JPG
    cinnasleep.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 329
People are actually a little worried about her... I hope she's alright.

Attachments

• sleepyamelia.jpg
    sleepyamelia.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 314
AngelicTease said:
I'm scared of falling asleep on cam, I always have nightmares about it and wake up thinking I'm on MFC when my laptop isn't even turned on, lol.
It would bug me people saying stuff about me and me not being able to ban them straight away, or at all, coz I wont know coz I'd be asleep, plus I'd be scared of getting kicked off the site forever for it.

me too!!! it's like the being in public in my underwear nightmare for me. that and i have a strict rule, nothing but the xbox and tv in the bedroom and that's because we use those for naked gaming. that helps with the nightmares and freak outs. lol

i really think some of these are cute. people look so peaceful/vulnerable when they sleep. that said, it doesnt seem like a lucrative plan. :snooty:

I have to admit, I was really worried when I saw this thread, because I might be in it :lol:
I can give you an explanation for the sleeping-on-cam - I work for a studio and if I don't spend at least 6 hours online during each shift, they take 10% of what I make.
And since I work 2 jobs currently I only get 4 hours of sleep everyday.
So i have to admit, i did sleep online a few times :oops:
Now I convinced some of my friends to take in in group show to sleep, so i'm not in danger anymore.

That being said, I know it's not a very smart thing to do, but would you be willing to lose 10% of what you make just because you are too exhausted?

What?! Wow, I had no idea sleepers were so huge in this industry. There are so many facets of this biz, you learn something new everyday. This thread made my day!! I don't think I could fall asleep like that on cam. I would be lying there with my mouth wide opened, slobbering everywhere.

Reactions: KissTrixie
Status
Not open for further replies.