AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SM&OF Nazi!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2022
Last days are many models on SM get banned from SM - reason they are citizens of Lugansk and Donetsk! Also Streamate go kick with out a payment all UA and RU models. Its a f****k nazi things! Onlyfans are in a same boat- banned RU models and kick with out payments. Unbeliveable! Its a happend. All i know it was are regional traffic block out - but for that now it happend! Models go banned for they are Russian and Ukranian!

Last edited:
It does seem like they are closing accounts due to being unable to pay people. I cannot say for sure as it’s new information trickling through. However it is is happening large scale the sites have no control of it. It an political bank cut off. They can’t send the money if they can’t work with those banks. My heart breaks for models who don’t agree with Russia actions and especially for those Ukrainian models trying to make a living while under attack. I cannot even imagine the extra stress that causes on top of the insurmountable stresses they are facing.

But these choices aren’t up to the sites. With political actions and war decisions and stuff it is horrible how those choices ripple through every day lives but we cannot place blame on individual companies who aren’t specially making these choices.

Upvote 0
I haven't heard anything outside of this thread that's specifically to do with SM, but I have seen a thing or two about this executive order: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...reignty-and-territorial-integrity-of-ukraine/ (I think I saw it in reference to possible implications for Twitch streamers, although I don't know if Twitch has taken any action--the poster was just speculating that they might).

I can no longer find the post, but the interpretation was that it may now be illegal either to pay anyone or to broadcast streams from Luhansk or Donetsk. Maybe both? I'm not about to try to parse that legalese properly for myself right this moment, but SM has always been ridiculously conservative when it comes to the law. I could certainly see them cutting off payments to at least those regions if there's any chance whatsoever that the document could be read that way.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.