AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So long, farewell, you're shady as hell

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charleigh_

Banhammered
Feb 26, 2018
Chaturbate Username
charleigh_
Enjoy watching all of your people go away because you chose to ban models instead of giving a warning after changing your TOS without notfiying anyone,. Your site is unprofessional and I will enjoy seeing you plummet to the bottom of preferred cam sites. The only reason you have traffic is because you promote everything as free and don't give two seconds of thought to your models' needs.

You're the dinosaur of cam sites. There are newer, better options.

[REDACTED] and the way you moderate.

Nope. But according to the newly updated TOS that none of us were notified about even though they can push a notification on your broadcast page that AMEX is now accepted, but can't seem to do so with a "hey updated TOS, read here before you broadcast again" notice it could have simply been for mentioning I was on my period or that I had to use the bathroom or that I mentioned I have been married since I was sixteen or that someone tipped me with a tip note about age play and I didn't ban him.

I am not saying this is the case but I definitely feel like CB has modmins setting rooms up, sort of a culling of the herd so to speak. Support won't reply to anyone about anything.

Forgive me for being an adult and speaking of adult things on an adult site.

There's a model on the main page who has a link to explicit details of her rapes, physical, and mental abuse. Why?

Chicks have venmo, paypal, skype offers in their bios. That's blatantly against TOS. Still broadcasting.

Upvote 0
As reiterated in the email we sent you, we first and foremost apologize for the delay in response to your email. We endeavor to respond to emails from our broadcasters (our most important asset) more timely than we did in this instance. With that said, as a matter of clarification to the suggestion that we made significant changes to our Terms, the only change was to clarify the long standing community rule regarding the prohibition on streaming recorded videos. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.