AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Softwares for recording your own streams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2015
Twitter Username
@cremepuffx
MFC Username
creme_
Hey there, I tried searching for any existing threads but couldn't seem to find any. I was wondering if fellow models could throw some suggestions and tell me which softwares they use to record their own streams, I'd like to not only reflect but also maybe create GIFs and just keep an archive.

I have a 2011 Macbook Pro for whatever it matters.

Thanks!

I use two Mac programs to create animated GIFs. "DesignBox" for creating animated GIFs from a series of still image files, and I use "Puppetry" to create animated GIFs from video segments.

This one was made using Puppetry:

L2pyOu1.gif

I use ManyCam to not only record my shows but also add text/watermark to my feed and adjust settings on my cam image.

i didn't realize the logitech software actually records the streams, for some reason Manycam and my computer don't get along. im sorry i didn't mean to sound like i was asking how to make gifs, i'd just like to record the streams to do so, i make gifs in photoshop. but thank you all for the feedback :h:

I recently discovered on my MacBook that I can record using photo booth while streaming, and the quality is cam-quality instead of stream-quality.

Edit: I also use iGlasses and sometimes CamTwist, not sure if that effects anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.