AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Some charlesbot help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2013
I'm late to the party with Charles and I'm reading through all the commands, I visited his page too.

It seems to me that if you want to post a graphic it always has to be uploaded to MFC and approved.

I already have all my graphics and videos on a private site and when I want to post one I just paste the link

Can I still do that? and with what command

Forgive me if this was covered somewhere already and I just couldn't find it

Kind Regards
T

I'm late to the party with Charles and I'm reading through all the commands, I visited his page too.

It seems to me that if you want to post a graphic it always has to be uploaded to MFC and approved.

I already have all my graphics and videos on a private site and when I want to post one I just paste the link

Can I still do that? and with what command

Forgive me if this was covered somewhere already and I just couldn't find it

Kind Regards
T
This is how you do it.
!addcom !<name of command> <link address>
Just remember that the link needs to end with .jpg .ping or .gif for chat to recognize it as an image.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Anatomica Doll
Status
Not open for further replies.