AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Some ideas to make "token money"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenHedonist

V.I.P. AmberLander
Oct 13, 2011
Eastside Shambhala
Twitter Username
@ZenHedonist
I live on a small retirement. I used to occasionally work part-time but those jobs have gone away. Rent and prices go up and my retirement doesn't stretch as far. To make extra money to buy tokens, I do surveys (there are lots of legitimate survey sites). I don't make a lot but I can usually buy a small package of tokens every month on what I earn.

Some other things I'm going to try are online juror sites (sometimes called Mock Juries). Once you get accepted, they pay pretty good. Some review sites like Slice The Pie don't pay much but are a lot of fun.

I haven't tried Swagbucks but I might.

I don't go out much and only catch a few movies in the theaters. My entertainment and socializing tends to be hanging out on MFC. If everyone could at least buy a small package of tokens as often as they can and support their favorite models, it would make a huge difference for everyone.

Happy Hunting!

I haven't tried Swagbucks but I might.

Swagbucks is kinda slow to make money with, I do better on MyPoints. I also like QuickRewards, you can request payout of any amount for paypal, so you can do a couple $1 surveys and have enough for a few tokens in a couple days.

Reactions: ZenHedonist
I've made a lot of Fiverr and Mturk. Fiverr is good if you have some kind of easy and quick skill. Mturk is a lot of data entry but there are forums that do a great job of explaining everything (Like Turkerhub).

If you're into passive earning, try EarnHoney.

Actually just check out the entire /r/beermoney subreddit, haha.

I like Opinion Outpost, though it's a pain in the ass when you answer some of the survey questions, and they tell you "Sorry, you didn't qualify for this survey." So I just keep moving on to the next survey, and the next...until I have at least 100 points ($10) to cash out to my PayPal account. It seems like getting to that point takes a few days, at least.

I like Opinion Outpost, though it's a pain in the ass when you answer some of the survey questions, and they tell you "Sorry, you didn't qualify for this survey." So I just keep moving on to the next survey, and the next...until I have at least 100 points ($10) to cash out to my PayPal account. It seems like getting to that point takes a few days, at least.
I gave up on Opinion Outpost. My main survey site is Pinecone Research.

I gave up on Opinion Outpost. My main survey site is Pinecone Research.

I had given up on it too for a while, but I'm glad I gave it another chance because I've been able to make payout faster than I previously could before. Sometimes that measly $10 - $13 really comes in handy, and - now more than ever - I could use all the dollars I can get.

I use Inspired Opinions and only do surveys from Schlesinger Associates worth $100-150 but I noticed if I check "latina/Hispanic" I'm denied. So now that I check "Caucasian" I'm qualified almost every time.

I used to do consumer testing that was good for $80 or so every now and then for less than an hour of "work". It was usually candy or gum taste tests in a private booth with a computer. There are lots of agencies out there, but it probably takes some digging. Looks like the one I randomly found is arranged through this site now: https://curioninsights.com/join-a-consumer-panel/ (I don't know what cities they're in, but I lived in Chicago at the time).

I am not sure what country you are in or which countries these work in, but I use VoxPopMe and also Prolific.
Prolific is proper universities and scientific research, not just brands/companies so they take it seriously and require you to not just click random options: they have attention checks. These also pay proper amounts too, usually NMW (National Minimum Wage) for the UK. Which is £7.50 per hour.

VoxPopMe is an app for which I use on my iPohne. You have to do 15 - 60 second records of reviews for brands/products/youtube vids. You simply watch the video or read an article that is short (usually stuff that's big in the headlines) and simply give your opinion. It's also things like "what do you think of THIS brand? What could they do? What are they doing best? If you haven't been to this store or bought this brand, why not".. There is literally not wrong answers for it. 25p per 15 second video but I would always recommend doing longer than 15 seconds (that's the minimum time) because then you get bigger more rewarding ones: I had a £10 one for recording 2x60 seconds recordings a few weeks ago.

Minimum cashout for VoxPopMe is £10 via Paypal or I think you can use an Amazon Giftcard, i always do paypal.
Prolific is £5 min to cash out and uses Paypal or Circle

I am not sure what country you are in or which countries these work in, but I use VoxPopMe and also Prolific.
Prolific is proper universities and scientific research, not just brands/companies so they take it seriously and require you to not just click random options: they have attention checks. These also pay proper amounts too, usually NMW (National Minimum Wage) for the UK. Which is £7.50 per hour.

VoxPopMe is an app for which I use on my iPohne. You have to do 15 - 60 second records of reviews for brands/products/youtube vids. You simply watch the video or read an article that is short (usually stuff that's big in the headlines) and simply give your opinion. It's also things like "what do you think of THIS brand? What could they do? What are they doing best? If you haven't been to this store or bought this brand, why not".. There is literally not wrong answers for it. 25p per 15 second video but I would always recommend doing longer than 15 seconds (that's the minimum time) because then you get bigger more rewarding ones: I had a £10 one for recording 2x60 seconds recordings a few weeks ago.

Minimum cashout for VoxPopMe is £10 via Paypal or I think you can use an Amazon Giftcard, i always do paypal.
Prolific is £5 min to cash out and uses Paypal or Circle

I'm going to check these out.

Hi guys! When you do these surveys how do you stop the spamming of the emails that come through ? Everytime I do these I get spammed! :(

Most places will have an unsubscribe option in both the email (usually at the very bottom in small, and darkened font) as well as in the settings/profile on the site.
This is another good yet bad thing about Prolific, they don't send emails to everyone that is eligible for the Studies because they said when they did, it was always the same people doing them: people with no lives, I think - people not working or at university etc). On the bad side you may not see it and have to check the site quite regularly.

VoxPopMe only gives emails for the decent offer/invites, such as the £10 one I had recently. Otherwise they are push notifications WHEN a new "pre-screen survey" is ready, or when an actual one for you are eligible for is up.

• Helpful!
Reactions: TheLunaPhoenix
Status
Not open for further replies.