AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Something strange the other night O_O

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave for work before sunrise most of the time, so it was just another moon for me. It did have a nice reddish tint though that morning though. The night sky is very beautiful, but going to work always makes a little grumpy when I want to stay in bed longer.

Lots of people were posting about and excited for the supermoon. I don't think it was just you, why do you think it's strange?

Lots of people were posting about and excited for the supermoon. I don't think it was just you, why do you think it's strange?
Just got clickbaity I guess.

I was waiting for it to come up, no family members or people I have asked thought it was worth checking out.

All my friends and I made sure to see it. I woke my roommate up to see it set Monday morning and spent an hour standing on a busy street corner that evening watching it rise.

I always get excited about Super Moons, but then I look at them and can't tell the difference :(

You're not alone. It's not really that big of a difference to average person.

SuperMoon-SizeLuminosityComparison.jpg

Thing for me was seeing it when it first came up. Then it looked huge. Once it got higher, not such a big deal.

I'd be more excited to see a comet or a total eclipse.
Total eclipses don't do much for me. Comets completely freak me the hell out, especially unannounced ones. :sweating:

The super moon looked brighter... I did look (no telescope, even though I have one).... but then this type of thought always comes to mind....

Reactions: ExcellaExe
then ..to my favourite view of the universe ... the classic is still the best, though they have tried to redo it often.

Reactions: AerynShade
I didn't get to see it, because it was super cloudy where I live. But, I do enjoy astronomical events--I lost my shit when the type 1a supernova happened a few years back. I was still in college, so I ran to my astronomy professor, who's now a bro and friend, and we both geeked out over it. At the time I had some seriously high up contacts and would relay info to him if he hadn't heard of it yet, like it being ruled a type 1a. I fucking love space.

Reactions: AerynShade
Status
Not open for further replies.