AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Splitcamming on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2014
Hi ladies, I have a question for all you multitaskers out there.

How do you handle splitcamming - specifically on a site like Chaturbate? I don't mean *how* to...I know what software to use, how to utilize it etc. What I mean is the actual logistics of it.

I would like to main SM and splitcam on Chaturbate as a side venture. I figure I could do different things on each, and I've requested a pause button on SM for when I hit token goals on Chaturbate. However, I was wondering what do I do if I have to go private on SM but I'm also on Chaturbate?

I do not want to swindle anyone and give nonpaying ppl free views on my pvts. But it doesn't appear that Chaturbate has a pause button...would I have to end my show every time?

Doesn't that effect token goals? For ex. say I'm on SM and I get taken private. But on Chaturbate I'm halfway through a show token goal. If I end my stream for the sake of SM, when I get back, won't it reset the goal and my viewers will get frustrated and leave, assuming I took their tokens with no show?

Just any advice would be appreciated loves. I would love to hear how you ladies handle multitasking various sites.

They are DRASTICALLY different sites and split camming would be very difficult to manage. Personally, I've only done it on two private-based sites at a time - SM as the main and Kink.com or allbbwcams.com, back when they existed (how I do miss them.....), or cams.com, as the secondary. However, know that it's against the rules on Streammate to split your stream, and they actually have the ability to tell if you are and can ban you for it. I've done it with two different webcams, which is technically allowed, but better would be on two different computers.

However, this in particular....
I would like to main SM and splitcam on Chaturbate as a side venture. I figure I could do different things on each, and I've requested a pause button on SM for when I hit token goals on Chaturbate

When they give you the break button, they tell you that it can be removed if you abuse it. Using it like this for shows on other sites is considered "abusing" the break button. It's intended to be used if you need to go pee or finish dressing after a private.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.