AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spoiled fucking brat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to comment on the model in question -- I really don't know much about her, but here are my thoughts on this in general:

I've seen variants of this happen before. Most of the time, as far as I know, the models haven't been nasty about it on cam (no idea what goes on off cam, of course). Competition is fun, and in the case of top spots in Miss MFC, there are no losers since anyone that high in the rankings had a great month. The problem comes when people decide to trash talk or make it personal. I think more often than not, it's a handful of jerky members, although there may be instances when the models get involved. Unlike when you're rooting for your favorite sports team, when it's generally okay and harmless to razz the other team, here it's not okay because it's personally insulting a specific person and often disrupting her room. General non-insulting tweets and such are probably fine. Coming into the room and being obnoxious is not fine. Examples - 1. Tweeted or said in the Model B's room: "We're gonna whup your butt, Model A" (probably fine and I've seen models who are friends do it fairly often). 2. Saying anywhere. but especially in the other model's room: "You're an ugly bitch, Model A." (very not okay).

Basically, the whole Miss MFC thing is a marketing gimmick to get members excited and tip more and maybe to push models to work more. It's very effective at times, and it can be fun if people aren't jerks about it. However, this is the internet. Jerks walk among us.

Boy this probably isn't going to be too popular, but I'd rather not see these types of threads here. I'm sure the OP had good intentions, but IMO Kickaz is a popular and well liked cam model, and very respected around these parts. Her admirers already know this, and she really doesn't need defending from what "#4" has said.

Besides all that, this gives me the same feeling as those "Model scammed me" threads. I say let's leave all that drama at the lounge ;) :twocents-02cents:

It happened to me a few times to be a regular for a model who was in the very top spots for Miss MFC. Sometimes the competition is bad, dirty and awful. Thankfully sometimes it's the complete opposite...nice, funny, friendly.
I visited AdySweet only twice since when I'm on MFC but even now after a couple of years I still remember how classy she is, especially in a situation like the one we're talking about.

Class can't be bought. You must have it. She does. :clap:

Reactions: Jupiter551
I hate the title of this thread. I wish it could be changed.

If she's young, new, and successful, she's going to attract members who like to instigate drama. If she's working ridiculously long hours, the stress and exhaustion would make anyone susceptible to bullshit, especially at an age when drama never feels as petty as it is.

People seem to like manufactured conflict - it's the engine that drives reality shows - and it's usually started once someone's vilified as either a bitch or a brat, then pitched against someone else. Let's not perpetuate that here.

Someone needs to make a film about Miss MFC. I find the whole thing morbidly fascinating. It can obviously be great for models to have that friendly competition to drive them to do that little bit better than they did the month before, and it's obviously worked out fantastically well for MFC as far the extra money generated goes, but then there's... stuff like this. It just has a built-in narrative that would be perfect for a movie. There's friendly competition turning into bitter rivalry in the blink of an eye, money corrupting good(?) people, the weird but fascinating role that members/spectators play in it all, inexplicably becoming as emotionally invested in the result of a competition that exists ultimately to make a rich person that little bit richer as the models (who at least benefit directly from the competition) themselves. It's this archetypal tale with all these new offshoots to explore (member loyalties, member participation, member resentment, model's losing sight of everything in the pursuit of something that is ultimately worth very little compared to what they stand to lose). It's almost Shakespearean. "Unfurl thy bobs, forsooth"

mynameisbob84 said:
Someone needs to make a film about Miss MFC. I find the whole thing morbidly fascinating. It can obviously be great for models to have that friendly competition to drive them to do that little bit better than they did the month before, and it's obviously worked out fantastically well for MFC as far the extra money generated goes, but then there's... stuff like this. It just has a built-in narrative that would be perfect for a movie. There's friendly competition turning into bitter rivalry in the blink of an eye, money corrupting good(?) people, the weird but fascinating role that members/spectators play in it all, inexplicably becoming as emotionally invested in the result of a competition that exists ultimately to make a rich person that little bit richer as the models (who at least benefit directly from the competition) themselves. It's this archetypal tale with all these new offshoots to explore (member loyalties, member participation, member resentment, model's losing sight of everything in the pursuit of something that is ultimately worth very little compared to what they stand to lose). It's almost Shakespearean. "Unfurl thy bobs, forsooth"
It really is fascinating, all the facets of the competition. I honestly feel that MFC wouldn't be the same without it. Both for the positive reasons (setting high rank goals can be a fun and wonderful way to have an epic month for a cam girl) and the negatives (all the catty drama that can occur, especially the drama perpetuated by the members themselves).

Competition can really cloud peoples' judgment and make them do crazy things. I'm sure you remember events like Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding Ice Skating debacle of '94?

Alexandra Cole said:
I hate the title of this thread. I wish it could be changed.

...and it's usually started once someone's vilified as either a bitch or a brat, then pitched against someone else. Let's not perpetuate that here.

If Amber wants to change the title that's her prerogative. As for me, I thought about it and chose it purposefully on exactly the way I saw her behave. Perpetuate means to have something, that is mistaken or an unfounded idea, continue. So I guess if people don't want it perpetuated the best way to do that would be to not act like that in public chat in front of over 600 people. Because if they do, they should expect to be called on it.

It's not perpetuation if it actually happened.

Reactions: JimsX and IvyR
AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
It really is fascinating, all the facets of the competition. I honestly feel that MFC wouldn't be the same without it. Both for the positive reasons (setting high rank goals can be a fun and wonderful way to have an epic month for a cam girl) and the negatives (all the catty drama that can occur, especially the drama perpetuated by the members themselves).

Competition can really cloud peoples' judgment and make them do crazy things. I'm sure you remember events like Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding Ice Skating debacle of '94?

I'm a little surprised (and very thankful) that something similar hasn't happened with Miss MFC yet. When stuff like this happens, it's relatively dramatic and has that car-wreck mentality that makes it hard to look away, but really, things could be much, much worse. All it takes is one over-zealous and unhinged member (of which there are many) to decide that "their model" is going to win this month, no matter what. There's only so much one member can do to send that model up the ranks (unless they're a millionaire) so it's a scarily short mental jump from 'helping one model out', 'to eliminating her competition'. I doubt anyone would be driven to murder over it, but threats, hacks, outings and the like don't seem outside the realms of possibility. And that's just one hypothetical member acting alone. What happens when a model comes along who's so hell-bent on winning, that she actively encourages her most obsessed members to do her bidding? It's a scary thought, yo (and a movie waiting to happen).

AmberCutie said:
Now who's old?

For those who aren't...

I don't think Katsumi's a bad person, and I think that comes across in her mail to Kickaz. She's just young and trying to deal with a situation most of us didn't have to at that age. In any event, most of the issues that arose between her and Kick have nothing to do with her or Kick, but rather with members stirring up shit. I'd wager that most of those douchey members aren't even tippers to either model.

Sevrin said:
AmberCutie said:
Now who's old?

For those who aren't...

I don't think Katsumi's a bad person, and I think that comes across in her mail to Kickaz. She's just young and trying to deal with a situation most of us didn't have to at that age. In any event, most of the issues that arose between her and Kick have nothing to do with her or Kick, but rather with members stirring up shit. I'd wager that most of those douchey members aren't even tippers to either model.

Btw I can't believe Tonya Harding got off on that. (Sorry...I have nothing relevant to contribute except they both worked for their spots and good for them. :shifty: )

I really hadn't paid too much attention prior to the thread. My minimal time in Katsumi room left me a bit baffled how she was doing so well. Although seeing the insane hours she put in explains a lot, both in her rank and her behavior.

To me the most interesting thing is last night the top 5 Miss MFC models were all online and despite all being on cam for a quite some time they were all full clothed. Only #5 even had a countdown for topless. Somewhat ironically that just as MFC finally gets around to change the rules to reflect reality of public masturbation, the new trend is to keep your clothes on. :lol:

So MFC is now becoming like the Chinese camsite, I wonder we can start tipping in roses and teddy bears.

mynameisbob84 said:

Would one dare to say a...
yie913s.jpg

MrRodry said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Would one dare to say a...
yie913s.jpg

Yes! :p

"Winter is coming. Please show tits"
"No. You tip nothing, Basic Snow"

I've been seeing nothing but hate for this model all over ACF the last week... I have mixed feelings, because yes I agree her maturity is questionable, but there's so much trash talking this girl and she isn't even here to see anything in her defence.
I feel like we're in highschool again, forum style. :(
I believe kickaz deserves #3, definitley. She's been on MFC for 2-3 years and she's 75% of the reason I decided to be a model. And the fact that she's non-nude is amazing for how far she's gotten. As a soft-core model I know how hard it is to keep things interesting and to compete with so many explicit models, so well freaking done kickaz.
To be top 5, hell to be top 100 or even 200, in your first 3 months camming is mind blowing. Congrats to her! That's so exciting. I would be so unbelievably excited, I think a little more gratitude and humbleness is definitley needed on #4's side...
Ah well, haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
she's gonna shake shake shake shake shake, shake it off, shake it off oh oh (if by shake it off you mean throw a tantrum) :shhh:

I know what you're thinking. You see my avatar, you expect some deep, well-thought-out post that explores the intricacies of camming/social psychology. Nope. Not today.

tvIrRrR.gif

Who fucking cares?

Seriously.

None of this affects any of us unless we choose to get involved. It DOES affect the models in question, and the more attention and frenzied bullshit that tornadoes around it just makes it THAT much harder for the models to deal with and exponentially amplifies this "problem" that everyone is freaking out about.

If you don't like the model, regardless of their ranking, *don't give them all this free advertising and promotion*. Any publicity is good publicity, this is golden proof of it.

Just walk away. Spend time with the models that you enjoy the presence of, support the time and effort they are putting in.

This other model will fizzle out and disappear like every other fad if she can't hack it just like every other model. If she can hack it, she's doing something right. It is what it is, she'll make it or she won't. If she's talking shit about another model or trying to start a turf war or whatever, that's between her and the other model.

All this drama is doing is creating more stress and pressure for the models involved, more stress on anyone voluntarily becoming invested in this drama and more stress on the community. I see nothing positive being gained here.

This post probably won't make any difference, but seriously... who fucking cares? Let's just chill and enjoy the holidays, focus on our own rooms and regulars and spend time with models we support. A lot of us really need it this time of year.

Happy motherfucking holidays!

LW3kyEy.gif

I think this topic has been talked to death. She's clearly doing her thing however she sees fit and that's okay. She doesn't have to be anything she isn't, she doesn't have to be humble or more gracious or whatever. She's new, she's learning and she's very obviously doing something right.

If you don't like her, don't watch her. Save yourself the energy and watch someone you enjoy. And if you do like her style, watch her and have a wonderful time. :)

katza_ said:
I've been seeing nothing but hate for this model all over ACF the last week... I have mixed feelings, because yes I agree her maturity is questionable, but there's so much trash talking this girl and she isn't even here to see anything in her defence.
I feel like we're in highschool again, forum style. :(
I believe kickaz deserves #3, definitley. She's been on MFC for 2-3 years and she's 75% of the reason I decided to be a model. And the fact that she's non-nude is amazing for how far she's gotten. As a soft-core model I know how hard it is to keep things interesting and to compete with so many explicit models, so well freaking done kickaz.
To be top 5, hell to be top 100 or even 200, in your first 3 months camming is mind blowing. Congrats to her! That's so exciting. I would be so unbelievably excited, I think a little more gratitude and humbleness is definitley needed on #4's side...
Ah well, haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
she's gonna shake shake shake shake shake, shake it off, shake it off oh oh (if by shake it off you mean throw a tantrum) :shhh:

I interrupt the original, regularly scheduled thread to bring you this breaking news: Katza_ is gorgeous as all hell. Thank you, you may now continue.

Its all been done before many times. I've never understood the logic behind tipping 280,000 tokens, which the subject of this thread has listed as her highest tip.

She is a cute little thing, but far to young and skinny for me to find attractive, though obviously others do. Kick on the other hand is a adult woman of exception beauty and style even by MFC's standards, and I'm sure this whole thing was much less stressful for her than the other one. I did like Kick's topic last night, which was 65,000 tokens to socks off, compared to the other one's 300,000 till nude.

Red7227 said:
She is a cute little thing, but far to young and skinny for me to find attractive, though obviously others do. Kick on the other hand is a adult woman of exception beauty and style even by MFC's standards

:woops:

It's easy to compliment someone without giving a backhanded compliment to another. Can you imagine how it would sound to say "but far too old and fat for me to find attractive." While it might be true, some things are better left unsaid. :twocents-02cents:

AudreyMyers said:
Red7227 said:
She is a cute little thing, but far to young and skinny for me to find attractive, though obviously others do. Kick on the other hand is a adult woman of exception beauty and style even by MFC's standards

It's easy to compliment someone without giving a backhanded compliment to another. Can you imagine how it would sound to say "but far too old and fat for me to find attractive." While it might be true, some things are better left unsaid. :twocents-02cents:

I don't need to imagine, its exactly what I would say. As for your opinion that I'm not entitled to an opinion, perhaps you should take your own advice.

Red7227 said:
AudreyMyers said:
Red7227 said:

I don't need to imagine, its exactly what I would say. As for your opinion that I'm not entitled to an opinion, perhaps you should take your own advice.

She didn't say you weren't entitled to your opinion, she said you should keep your rude and hurtful opinions to yourself.

LilyEvans said:
Red7227 said:
AudreyMyers said:
Red7227 said:

She didn't say you weren't entitled to your opinion, she said you should keep your rude and hurtful opinions to yourself.

Can you keep your psychoses to your self please, calling the subject of this thread young and skinny is like calling water wet. A rude and hurtful opinion would be the thread title.

Red7227 said:
LilyEvans said:
Red7227 said:
AudreyMyers said:
Red7227 said:

Can you keep your psychoses to your self please, calling the subject of this thread young and skinny is like calling water wet. A rude and hurtful opinion would be the thread title.

Wow. So you would call someone fat and old when discussing why you don't find them attractive? You are quite the gent and smooth talker! You must be quite the catch! Any girl would be very lucky to have you, I am sure! :D

"far too young and skinny for me to find attractive, on the other hand..." is not just stating someone is young and thin. But yeah, everyone is entitled to their particular tastes. And anyone is entitled to think that you are socially inept and lack tact...without being told they were in a state of psychosis for doing so, yes? :)

Red7227 said:
Even if it's objectively true and not rude, it's not the best and classiest idea to comment on people's looks with a negative spin in a public space.

Camgirl said:
"far too young and skinny for me to find attractive, on the other hand..." is not just stating someone is young and thin.

No its not, but you are too up yourself to know what I was inferring, your psychoses make you assume its some sort of depreciating comment about the girl in question, when it wasn't. Your ignorance does you credit.

eclipse76 said:
Red7227 said:
Even if it's objectively true and not rude, it's not the best and classiest idea to comment on people's looks with a negative spin in a public space.

Why? Stating the obvious is some how offensive? How about the people who aren't attracted to someone who looks 14? If anything my comment was more an insult to the members who find this model attractive. That a bunch of women who take everything as an implied slight found it rude and insulting, no matter its intent, is hardly surprising.

Red7227 said:
eclipse76 said:
Red7227 said:

Why?
… idk, basic manners? Like if it's a thing you wouldn't say in front of the person, don't say it on a cam models forum?

eclipse76 said:
Red7227 said:
eclipse76 said:
Red7227 said:

Why?
… idk, basic manners? Like if it's a thing you wouldn't say in front of the person, don't say it on a cam models forum?

You mean like "Sorry doll, you're far to young and skinny for me to find you attractive, but you're still cute as all fuck though :)" I say things like that to cam models and my friends all the time. Its got nothing to do with manners, I reserve manners for assholes I don''t actually like.

Status
Not open for further replies.