AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

stepmom role play allowed on chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gia666

Deactivated Account
Oct 29, 2019
I always thought incest roleplay was NOT allowed on cb. However, this am I watched a mom and stepdaughter who were broadcasting at the same time in different rooms. But then I saw the 18 year old stepdaughter get a private show, and the stepmom joined her. A majority of the chat in both rooms centered around "stepmom" theme. I am always so careful when members even talk about this kind of taboo in tip notes, for fear of getting a warning, or worse banned. Can anyone shed light on how this is allowed? Gonna send cb an email directly, also asking for clarification.

The ToS does not explicitly define if "step" relations count under the incest rule.
I emailed support to ask for clarification sometime ago (not something I'm gonna do, a member was bugging me about this roleplay), and I received a strong warning in response.
Steer clear of anything near the ToS, these two will probably get banned.

Upvote 0
Seems they have been doing it for quite awhile. Step mom has almost 20,000 follows.
and today they have been on over 4 hours.

Upvote 0
Well just because they haven't been banned or told to knock it off yet doesn't mean you will experience the same.

If you really want to provide step related content,
Those roleplays clips sell well on clip sites and I know for a fact streamate is alright with step roleplays as well.

Reactions: Natalie_Lavender
Upvote 0
I always thought incest roleplay was NOT allowed on cb. However, this am I watched a mom and stepdaughter who were broadcasting at the same time in different rooms. But then I saw the 18 year old stepdaughter get a private show, and the stepmom joined her. A majority of the chat in both rooms centered around "stepmom" theme. I am always so careful when members even talk about this kind of taboo in tip notes, for fear of getting a warning, or worse banned. Can anyone shed light on how this is allowed? Gonna send cb an email directly, also asking for clarification.

Support has informed me that they have responded to your recent inquiry regarding this matter however we would like to clear any possible misconceptions here as well. You are correct in that incest is not allowed on Chaturbate, however step relatives are allowed. A step-mother is not considered incest to her step-son, as there is no blood relation and as such is allowed.

Upvote 0
At this point, I'm unsure of where to direct my communication because I feel like @punker barbie gives concrete answers where as support staff give SOP (standard operating procedures) answers.

If incest isn't allowed, shouldn't the site work to block user names like "daddyslittlegirl" and the hashtags "daddy" "young" "teen"? Why isn't that in and of itself a violation of TOS? I tried to add a sentence to my bio in a joking manner that I wasn't being held hostage and was here of my own free will but got a message when I hit update that said "held hostage" isn't allowed as verbiage. Why institute that warning but not take it all the way down the line if no age play and no incest is so important?

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Support has informed me that they have responded to your recent inquiry regarding this matter however we would like to clear any possible misconceptions here as well. You are correct in that incest is not allowed on Chaturbate, however step relatives are allowed. A step-mother is not considered incest to her step-son, as there is no blood relation and as such is allowed.

THANK YOU for clarifying this! I'm a MILF in my early 40's and get requests all damn day long for this type of role play. I can't do the direct "mommy" stuff (that's just not in me, ugh) but I could manage the step-mom thing however I have avoided it like the plague to avoid getting banned. This may improve my earnings some :) Thank you for the clarification!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.