AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question/answer and general information

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 8603

It would be nice to have threads for everyone that can't get into model's only to get information on how to cam on Streamate more effectively.
So here we are!
Share any information about camming on Streamate.com or ask questions related to camming on SM here!

Important links of note:

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Streamate <this wiki has tons of info from wonderful women on this forum, please read it thoroughly!
https://twitter.com/StreamateModels <this is Vanessa, the in house recruiter. You should, if at all possible, sign up under her if you can. She isn't a studio, and doesn't take any money from you.
http://streamaterecruiting.com/ <This is the site that Vanessa uses to recruit. Use the form there to sign up. It is NOT a studio and is the same as joining directly from streamate.com, except Vanessa can answer questions in a pinch if you've exhausted all other avenues and still need a question answered.

Models, please add anything of note and feel free to ask questions!

@Guy Personally I think it's more "vague" than "strict"

For instance, I can respect the fact that you aren't allowed to say do public cumshows, due to it being setup to be a private based site.

What annoys the hell out of myself and others however, is how they don't allow things seemingly at random. There's no list of banned words. The TOS is vague and frustrating. The only things that aren't vague are the illegal stuff (ex. nobody underage on cam, bestiality etc.)

When several of us emailed support asking for a banned word list they said to simply not do something if you didn't know.

They also do things without warning like how one of my guys commented on a chibi Deadpool doll I had in the background. Apparently "pool" is a banned word thanks to a 4chan raid, so every sentence the guy said with the word "pool" in it didn't go through.

I have no idea how long members thought I was ignoring them due to this. I only knew this thanks to him messaging me on twitter saying "Uh can you see this?"

Certain things I know I can't do on cam, like financial domination, and taboo because after I put them in my profile description they locked my account saying they had to be taken off as they were against their policy. *argh*
@Guy Personally I think it's more "vague" than "strict"

For instance, I can respect the fact that you aren't allowed to say do public cumshows, due to it being setup to be a private based site.

What annoys the hell out of myself and others however, is how they don't allow things seemingly at random. There's no list of banned words. The TOS is vague and frustrating. The only things that aren't vague are the illegal stuff (ex. nobody underage on cam, bestiality etc.)

When several of us emailed support asking for a banned word list they said to simply not do something if you didn't know.

They also do things without warning like how one of my guys commented on a chibi Deadpool doll I had in the background. Apparently "pool" is a banned word thanks to a 4chan raid, so every sentence the guy said with the word "pool" in it didn't go through.

I have no idea how long members thought I was ignoring them due to this. I only knew this thanks to him messaging me on twitter saying "Uh can you see this?"

Certain things I know I can't do on cam, like financial domination, and taboo because after I put them in my profile description they locked my account saying they had to be taken off as they were against their policy. *argh*
I was banned from Stripperweb for criticizing Streamate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Upvote 0
@Guy I have, but never really felt the need to post there I guess. I found ACF before them, and all of my questions were pretty much answered here.

Upvote 0
And beyond their vague, inconsistent "rules," Streamate can annoy because their programming seems to be random. One day, everything works just great--say you want to look at a model's bio without going into her room. If she's a favorite, you can look at the favorite list and click on her bio button...but periodically, the program changes and clicking on the bio button takes you into her room proper.

Upvote 0
@Guy I have, but never really felt the need to post there I guess. I found ACF before them, and all of my questions were pretty much answered here.
Their is a model named AudriTwo who said some mean stuff to me on Stripperweb. Have you heard of her?

• Hugs
Upvote 0
@Guy No clue. I only ever went there maybe a couple of times. Sorry you had a bad experience though.

Upvote 0
@Guy Personally When several of us emailed support asking for a banned word list they said to simply not do something if you didn't know.

What does a 4chan raid have to do with Streamate?

Upvote 0
Basically from what I understand...they went into model's rooms and kept posting "pool is closed" over and over until Streamate I guess decided to block any sentence with the word pool. All I really know is what happened that day in my chat, the reasoning for why they did it is based off guesses by other models.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pools-closed

Upvote 0
Hello everyone,
I want to ask about sending message to a model in streamate.
I know she didn't work here any more, she left her studio too.
But I still see her profile in streamate.
I tried to send her some mail.
Will them be read by her or studio?

• Hugs
Upvote 0
@maskpull If she quit working on SM it is unlikely she'll see it. Models don't get notifications for messages sent unfortunately. Even when the model is on cam, the only way she'll know if she received mail is by opening her mailbox/refreshing her profile page.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
@maskpull If she quit working on SM it is unlikely she'll see it. Models don't get notifications for messages sent unfortunately. Even when the model is on cam, the only way she'll know if she received mail is by opening her mailbox/refreshing her profile page.
Can her profile in SM be deleted when she didn't work there. She has another profile on F4F and it was deleted.

Upvote 0
Today is Women Day , in her place it is a big holiday. I want to send her a real gift. I will try to ask her collueague who aslo work in her studio to help me to this because I lost contact with her since she left this job. Do you think it is ridiculous.

Upvote 0
Can her profile in SM be deleted when she didn't work there. She has another profile on F4F and it was deleted.

Streamate deletes inactive profile after a few months whether models do or not.

Upvote 0
@maskpull I'm not positive how it works with studios (since I've never worked with one,) but I would think it would go to her.

Upvote 0
@maskpull I think if YOU know how to contact her directly, you should ask her. That really depends on her relationships with studio owner/admin and how it works.
ETA: and yeah, if she doesn't log in to her account, she won't see it. (models doesn't get notifications). Also, I've never heard that it's possible to give gold while model is offline.

Upvote 0
I wish I could do that. I lost contact with her, just hope I can give her my last gift
I think it will be waste of money.
If her collegues are friends to her - they will tell her you was searching for her.

Some models also quits studio to work independently. There can be a chance as well, that she might have a new account.

Reactions: CharlotteLace
Upvote 0
I think it will be waste of money.
If her collegues are friends to her - they will tell her you was searching for her.

Some models also quits studio to work independently. There can be a chance as well, that she might have a new account.
She got a new job as sale manager. Before she left, she told she will have surprise for me and we will talk, but now I see it is a joke, and she look me like a normal customer.

Upvote 0
She got a new job as sale manager. Before she left, she told she will have surprise for me and we will talk, but now I see it is a joke, and she look me like a normal customer.
Well then, there is nothing you can do about it.

Upvote 0
Yes, all is over, just want to give her a memory about me

I've worked on SM for 3 years now, and as far as I know it's not possible to give a model an offline tip. The only time I see income coming in that I haven't directly worked for, it's somebody who signed up with my link and I'm getting a small affiliate cut as they spend on others. Sorry to say, man, but there's no easy way to leave a last goodbye tip to her. You could send her a message, but she won't see it unless she decides to log on randomly.

Upvote 0
Hello,I got some troubles in convincing the colleague model to offer gift for the girl. Anyone have any advice foe me. Thank you

Upvote 0
I dont see the thank button like before but thank you so much for all your support. May be you are right, I can't do any thing but anyway she was a part of my life.

Upvote 0