AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question/answer and general information

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 8603

It would be nice to have threads for everyone that can't get into model's only to get information on how to cam on Streamate more effectively.
So here we are!
Share any information about camming on Streamate.com or ask questions related to camming on SM here!

Important links of note:

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Streamate <this wiki has tons of info from wonderful women on this forum, please read it thoroughly!
https://twitter.com/StreamateModels <this is Vanessa, the in house recruiter. You should, if at all possible, sign up under her if you can. She isn't a studio, and doesn't take any money from you.
http://streamaterecruiting.com/ <This is the site that Vanessa uses to recruit. Use the form there to sign up. It is NOT a studio and is the same as joining directly from streamate.com, except Vanessa can answer questions in a pinch if you've exhausted all other avenues and still need a question answered.

Models, please add anything of note and feel free to ask questions!

I started on chaturbate in dec. It really seemed to break me in so laid back and could learn alot watching and chatting, felt confidiant enuff to try streamate and was giving gold show stat like a day, crazy good interested men.lots of exclusives and privates, But...now Im not sure about what all to do in the gold show to keep them there.
should i make the countdown real short at first to catch what i can or long, any advice on that

Upvote 0
I started on chaturbate in dec. It really seemed to break me in so laid back and could learn alot watching and chatting, felt confidiant enuff to try streamate and was giving gold show stat like a day, crazy good interested men.lots of exclusives and privates, But...now Im not sure about what all to do in the gold show to keep them there.
should i make the countdown real short at first to catch what i can or long, any advice on that

A lot of models find that no matter how long the gold show countdown is, they get the most pledges toward the end of the countdown.

Reactions: Carmita Bonita
Upvote 0
A lot of models find that no matter how long the gold show countdown is, they get the most pledges toward the end of the countdown.
thanks ive done a few now and your totally right also if im almost to my goal ive been restarting the timer, make it like 10 min both times seems to be working the money at streamate is awsome but glad i waited till i has some time under my belt

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
still fairly new to this jn 1 i started, I do alot of momy in private I mean could I really get banned for that, Its the most requested things, I dont want to stop

I've heard several people say that if you specify at one point of the show (like right at the beginning) that you're playing step-mom, it's an acceptable grey area. It's not something I've ever done, because it's out of my comfort zone, so I don't have first-hand experience, but with any family role play, step-whatever is your safest route to indulge your customer while covering your ass.

Reactions: Amberlie_
Upvote 0
I just signed up for streamate today does anyone know roughly how long it takes to get approved if i signed up through vanessa?
thanks in advance :cat:

Upvote 0
Hello everyone.
I saw pictures of a model on many her old webcam sites, although she didn't work on those site anymore.
And she really want to delete them, but she doesn't how to do that. She has just move to a new studio, and her old studio doesn't want to delete themfor her.
Is there anyone know some way how to help her.

Upvote 0
Hello., anyone here can help me with my question, please.
Hello everyone.
I saw pictures of a model on many her old webcam sites, although she didn't work on those site anymore.
And she really want to delete them, but she doesn't how to do that. She has just move to a new studio, and her old studio doesn't want to delete themfor her.

Upvote 0
Hello., anyone here can help me with my question, please.

All I can think is DMCA. Just make sure she doesn't do it herself so her name doesn't get out. Sometimes sites will do DMCA too...not sure if SM does though.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hello everyone.

If the images or videos are from the time she was working on those sites, she gave up her rights to them, or rather her old studio did. She won't get anywhere with a DMCA request.

Her best chance is to have her new studio try to ask on her behalf.

As for your other question.

• Helpful!
Reactions: maskpull
Upvote 0
If the images or videos are from the time she was working on those sites, she gave up her rights to them, or rather her old studio did. She won't get anywhere with a DMCA request.

Her best chance is to have her new studio try to ask on her behalf.

As for your other question.
Do those site not have responsibility to remove the image and information of model who stop working for them

Upvote 0
It's free
Is it expensive to buy it.
I want to help her, but I dont know whether DCMA will delete her information when I ask them to do it

Upvote 0
@maskpull well you can simply file it through the site itself. You don't have to go through SM.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
So if i want DCMA clear any information about her on old web, wil it search automatically and deletef all when somone post related thing again

You'll have to send them links to the posts. My bad I just checked it does cost $10 a month. I needless to say don't do my own. If I were you, I'd first try contacting SM, and ask for their help.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
You'll have to send them links to the posts. My bad I just checked it does cost $10 a month. I needless to say don't do my own. If I were you, I'd first try contacting SM, and ask for their help.
If I pay $10 for them, will they do it for me whoever I am.I want to do it quietly. She didn't only work in SM, now she just work only in one site, but many old sites have her information. Do they charge $10 for every site or for all site.

Upvote 0
If I pay $10 for them, will they do it for me whoever I am.I want to do it quietly. She didn't only work in SM, now she just work only in one site, but many old sites have her information. Do they charge $10 for every site or for all site.

Honestly I'm not sure. Any camsite she worked on will likely be willing to take it down, but you could also contact DMCA support.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Do those site not have responsibility to remove the image and information of model who stop working for them

No, a model signs an agreement authorizing camsites she works on to use her video feed and any photos she uploads, usually for marketing purposes. Once it's on the site, it's theirs to use.

Upvote 0
No, a model signs an agreement authorizing camsites she works on to use her video feed and any photos she uploads, usually for marketing purposes. Once it's on the site, it's theirs to use.
But she doesn't work there anymore, the video and photo must only belong to her disposal

Upvote 0
But she doesn't work there anymore, the video and photo must only belong to her disposal

Nope. Wrongo. The contract says you allow them to use your image. That's exactly what they're doing. Dude, you can argue over whether it's right or not, it doesn't matter. It's in the contract. Will they probably delete her when they update stuff and see she's no longer camming? Maybe. But they're not contractually obligated. What's more, once it's on the internet, it's there forever.You can't erase your image from all of the internet, though you can give it the old college try.

DMCAs work for pirated content and for those third-party individuals using her image when it's not theirs. But her camsite and their affiliates? Her image is theirs forever.(God that sounds dramatic, but nonetheless it's true. There's rarely a definite "we'll stop using your image by x date.") If they do respond to a DMCA request, they're just being really nice. Seriously.

She can do her best, but the site has every right to use her image for promotion still. Studio or not, she needs to read what she's signing and understand the ramifications.

Upvote 0
Nope. Wrongo. The contract says you allow them to use your image. That's exactly what they're doing. Dude, you can argue over whether it's right or not, it doesn't matter. It's in the contract. Will they probably delete her when they update stuff and see she's no longer camming? Maybe. But they're not contractually obligated. What's more, once it's on the internet, it's there forever.You can't erase your image from all of the internet, though you can give it the old college try.

DMCAs work for pirated content and for those third-party individuals using her image when it's not theirs. But her camsite and their affiliates? Her image is theirs forever.(God that sounds dramatic, but nonetheless it's true. There's rarely a definite "we'll stop using your image by x date.") If they do respond to a DMCA request, they're just being really nice. Seriously.

She can do her best, but the site has every right to use her image for promotion still. Studio or not, she needs to read what she's signing and understand the ramifications.
Will site delete them if I pay them some money

Upvote 0