AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question/answer and general information

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 8603

It would be nice to have threads for everyone that can't get into model's only to get information on how to cam on Streamate more effectively.
So here we are!
Share any information about camming on Streamate.com or ask questions related to camming on SM here!

Important links of note:

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Streamate <this wiki has tons of info from wonderful women on this forum, please read it thoroughly!
https://twitter.com/StreamateModels <this is Vanessa, the in house recruiter. You should, if at all possible, sign up under her if you can. She isn't a studio, and doesn't take any money from you.
http://streamaterecruiting.com/ <This is the site that Vanessa uses to recruit. Use the form there to sign up. It is NOT a studio and is the same as joining directly from streamate.com, except Vanessa can answer questions in a pinch if you've exhausted all other avenues and still need a question answered.

Models, please add anything of note and feel free to ask questions!

So what an stupid thing if they leaves before 3 min! Yhe best thing to do is not start the show after the 3 min isn't?🤔 I've never made blocks is that why I was so confuse😅 but u made my day too xxx
Yes, it's to make sure there aren't connection issues so the member can't then go to support and want money back claiming they had problems. I never perform until after that 3 minutes in a block...I use that time to chat and get to know what the member wants in the show and just start out slow since you know there's a block of time reserved. If they leave in that 3 minutes then I still get paid something for just chatting and getting prepared for a show!

Upvote 0
Yes, it's to make sure there aren't connection issues so the member can't then go to support and want money back claiming they had problems. I never perform until after that 3 minutes in a block...I use that time to chat and get to know what the member wants in the show and just start out slow since you know there's a block of time reserved. If they leave in that 3 minutes then I still get paid something for just chatting and getting prepared for a show!
Thank so much xx

• Hugs
Reactions: GoddessKaeli
Upvote 0
In my experience the people who buy block sessions are the same people I do shows with regularly that last 15+ minutes. If they aren't already regulars then they are guys who want really elaborate role plays that involve a costume change, and sometimes hair & makeup change. Of course there are scammers who will try anything to save a few dollars, but I don't think it's very common.

Upvote 0
Does anyone else have issues with streamate logging them out randomly, like the session expiring when you are online?
I noticed it before but it's never happened while I was in a show, and today it happened while I was in the middle of a show. Not overly happy about it because it should have been like a 15 min pvt (wanted to re-make a video he bought from me) and I got 1.5 mins before streamate was like "time to log back in"...fml

Upvote 0
So lately I'm experiencing a weird camera issue. when I go to start my live cam my camera is zoomed into my face. I have to click out of my stream page, turn on my camera thing on my computer to fix it. I've been using the same laptop and webcam for 6 years. Just wondering if this is just me or anyone else has dealt with this inconvenience.

Upvote 0
So lately I'm experiencing a weird camera issue. when I go to start my live cam my camera is zoomed into my face. I have to click out of my stream page, turn on my camera thing on my computer to fix it. I've been using the same laptop and webcam for 6 years. Just wondering if this is just me or anyone else has dealt with this inconvenience.
Omg this has happened to me a few times recently and I just put it down to me imagining things at first, then decided I must be accidentally clicking something I didn't mean to. That's so weird I'm glad it's not me!

Upvote 0
Does anyone else have issues with streamate logging them out randomly, like the session expiring when you are online?
I noticed it before but it's never happened while I was in a show, and today it happened while I was in the middle of a show. Not overly happy about it because it should have been like a 15 min pvt (wanted to re-make a video he bought from me) and I got 1.5 mins before streamate was like "time to log back in"...fml
Yes happened to me a couple of times, it's infuriating

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Hello everybody! I hope you're all working hard xxx so I just put on my profile that I offer anal for an extra 40G which is weird because it was automatically deleted. I received this email from streamate support...🤦‍♀️I find it very unfair that I can't mention my extras in my show description and other models, for can be able ask for 50000 extras in their profiles and nobody deletes or sends them email.... could someone explain it to me please? xx will be appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708-200144_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-200144_Gmail.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 19
Upvote 0

Omg this has happened to me a few times recently and I just put it down to me imagining things at first, then decided I must be accidentally clicking something I didn't mean to. That's so weird I'm glad it's not me!

Yes happened to me a couple of times, it's infuriating

This happens to me every single stream, I simply have to refresh the page. Does a refresh work for any of you?

Reactions: Sashacurves
Upvote 0
Hello everybody! I hope you're all working hard xxx so I just put on my profile that I offer anal for an extra 40G which is weird because it was automatically deleted. I received this email from streamate support...🤦‍♀️I find it very unfair that I can't mention my extras in my show description and other models, for can be able ask for 50000 extras in their profiles and nobody deletes or sends them email.... could someone explain it to me please? xx will be appreciated
I don't really understand the rules on what can go in and what can't. You're right, I'm sure I've seen others writing "50G for anal" etc. I personally currently have mine as "summer sale - all vids for 150G" and they didn't have an issue. But I did get rejected once before when I wrote something like "tipping my Lush turns me on". When I changed it to "buzz my tip vibe to turn me on" they allowed it. Pretty stupid tbh, but maybe just try to rephrase it.

Reactions: SeleneInanna
Upvote 0
I don't really understand the rules on what can go in and what can't. You're right, I'm sure I've seen others writing "50G for anal" etc. I personally currently have mine as "summer sale - all vids for 150G" and they didn't have an issue. But I did get rejected once before when I wrote something like "tipping my Lush turns me on". When I changed it to "buzz my tip vibe to turn me on" they allowed it. Pretty stupid tbh, but maybe just try to rephrase it.
Thank so much bb I'm gonna try and I'll come back 😅 xx

Upvote 0
This happens to me every single stream, I simply have to refresh the page. Does a refresh work for any of you?
Normally I have to re-fresh and then re-log in. By that time though the dude I was in a show with was long gone, it was bad timing for the session to expire.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: LittleLei
Upvote 0
I used to all the time. Since I got fiberoptic it hasn't happened once.

Do white labels have their own support staff, or does everything just go to Streamate's support?

I could be wrong about it, but I think they have their own. I know jerkmate does. ETA; Actually to be more specific they have their own staff in general, but specifically for Member support I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi everyone! I just found a website completely the same as streamate, it's not .com it's .net and I just found a recorded show of mine plus thousands of other models (maybe you find your private content on this site too) I don't want to put the link here on public in the forum for privacy reasons of all of us. is it possible that streamate allows this website? this would be quite illegal... how could we report this website with DMCA? someone please help me on this .. thank you all xx

Upvote 0
Could you post the website link in the models only section somewhere or is that not allowed on here either? I've just tried to search with the URL I think you mean but nothing comes up for me..
Could you post the website link in the models only section somewhere or is that not allowed on here either? I've just tried to search with the URL I think you mean but nothing comes up for me..
Is not camwhores.. I sent a message to this site and Gmail returned my email saying that doesn't exist! What a fuckin fraud site! Must be deleted NOW. Hun I dunno what is the models only site on here. Of course I'll post the link! All the models have to know that! Is so unfair! Xx

Upvote 0
How do you get streamate to stop recording every single pvt or excl you do? I switched this off once before but since the update, it's turned itself back on. Now cannot seem to find the option to turn it back off - I know I'm probably just missing something blindingly obvious but seriously cannot find it!

Upvote 0
¿Cómo consigues que streamate deje de grabar cada uno de los pvt o excl que haces? Apagué esto una vez antes, pero desde la actualización, se volvió a encender. Ahora parece que no puedo encontrar la opción para volver a apagarlo. Sé que probablemente me estoy perdiendo algo muy obvio, ¡pero en serio no puedo encontrarlo!
There is an option for that???? I didn't now!

Upvote 0
There used to be, now I can't find it haha
It's in preferences, which is under settings (not actually at my streaming machine, so hopefully my memory's right on that one).
After you check the boxes to start a stream, but before you actually stream, "settings" shows up along the top right as one of several options. Then I believe you have to scroll down a bit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's in preferences, which is under settings (not actually at my streaming machine, so hopefully my memory's right on that one).
After you check the boxes to start a stream, but before you actually stream, "settings" shows up along the top right as one of several options. Then I believe you have to scroll down a bit.
I may have found it, settings, preferences, video recording - 3 options none, start stop at request, always record.

Upvote 0
Watch out folks after about 10 collect they start autodeleting (so it doesn't store very many (before it gets too full), so I've gotten in the habit of downloading them and clearing quite frequently. Also, the file is WebM, so it needs conversion to MP4 also. But I think there is free software that will do that. Maybe it's called handbrake (my memory fails me on that one), I use wondershare uniconverter paid version for that.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Watch out folks after about 10 collect they start autodeleting (so it doesn't store very many (before it gets too full), so I've gotten in the habit of downloading them and clearing quite frequently. Also, the file is WebM, so it needs conversion to MP4 also. But I think there is free software that will do that. Maybe it's called handbrake (my memory fails me on that one), I use wondershare uniconverter paid version for that.
I don't usually find recording them too useful to be honest because I'm usually interacting with the person 1-on-1 i.e. saying their name, responding to their messages (looking down at my screen frequently to read their message) or they're on c2c so their audio is playing. Out of interest, what do you use yours for? Thinking I could use screenshots or short clips for GIFs for advertising I guess...

Upvote 0
I don't usually find recording them too useful to be honest because I'm usually interacting with the person 1-on-1 i.e. saying their name, responding to their messages (looking down at my screen frequently to read their message) or they're on c2c so their audio is playing. Out of interest, what do you use yours for? Thinking I could use screenshots or short clips for GIFs for advertising I guess...
It depends. Mainly chunks for OF. But I've often edited out names etc and sold them as clips too, especially goldshows. I've kind of trained myself not to say their name that much unless they specifically request me to, so the tapings are more useful. My computer doesn't pick up their audio at all. I do a lot of stacked private group shows too, so I have no issue selling those as clips. With my highest payers, I often set the clip to private and just send them a copy to be nice. Depends on the person and the show really. I do a large variety of shows.

Upvote 0
Has anyone else had a late payment today? im from the uk and always at 11am i have the payment in my payment history on thursdays. Today I have literally nothing in the history which worries me a bit to be honest... has anyone had this problem today as well? just to make sure it's a general streamate issue or something related to my account. thanks guys! xoxo

Upvote 0
Has anyone else had a late payment today? im from the uk and always at 11am i have the payment in my payment history on thursdays. Today I have literally nothing in the history which worries me a bit to be honest... has anyone had this problem today as well? just to make sure it's a general streamate issue or something related to my account. thanks guys! xoxo
I’m in the US but it’s not showing in my payment history report tab either, when usually it does by now. This did happen one time before and it still ended up in my account on time though. So it could be a glitch.

ETA ; just checked my bank account and the money did go in there nevertheless.

Upvote 0
I’m in the US but it’s not showing in my payment history report tab either, when usually it does by now. This did happen one time before and it still ended up in my account on time though. So it could be a glitch.

ETA ; just checked my bank account and the money did go in there nevertheless.
what payment method do you have? I have checked at payment information in the sm tutorial and it says that checks are every Thursday, transfers are Thursdays too, but paxum, cosmo etc is every Friday? It's always been Thursday that's why I feel confused 😵 if it happened to you before and now you have it in your account and it still doesn't appear in your history, it makes me worry less than I was before. thanks xx

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
what payment method do you have? I have checked at payment information in the sm tutorial and it says that checks are every Thursday, transfers are Thursdays too, but paxum, cosmo etc is every Friday? It's always been Thursday that's why I feel confused 😵 if it happened to you before and now you have it in your account and it still doesn't appear in your history, it makes me worry less than I was before. thanks xx
ETA I just received the payment in cosmo but still not in the history payments🤦‍♀️ so yeah is a glitch lol never seen before! Now I know if it happens again xxx

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I have ACH in the US. It usually always goes in my account Thursdays, but once in a great while it will be Friday. I'm glad it ended up going in. The report thing not showing up until after is infrequent, but does happen once in a while. I was nervous too.

Upvote 0