AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streammate Model Registration Issues?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashacurves

Cam Model
Nov 22, 2021
United Kingdom
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@SashaCurves
MFC Username
Sasha_Curves
Streamate Username
SashaCurves
Has anyone had trouble registering as a model on streammate before? I've tried 4x with my main model email address and never received a confirmation email (even in my spam) and 1x with my backup email with just as little luck. I emailed support and they just sent back a generic automated message saying "here's how you sign up" bla bla and linking me to the page I'd already tried 5x now. I've replied to their email asking for a human to review my issue but still no response. It doesn't give me huge confidence in using their service at all tbh but I was really hoping to sign up with them as they seem like one of the best private-only camming sites and now I'm just frustrated and not sure what else to do!

Is this a common issue? They just super busy right now? Reckon I'll have any better luck reaching out to their social media or something for help?

Has anyone had trouble registering as a model on streammate before? I've tried 4x with my main model email address and never received a confirmation email (even in my spam) and 1x with my backup email with just as little luck. I emailed support and they just sent back a generic automated message saying "here's how you sign up" bla bla and linking me to the page I'd already tried 5x now. I've replied to their email asking for a human to review my issue but still no response. It doesn't give me huge confidence in using their service at all tbh but I was really hoping to sign up with them as they seem like one of the best private-only camming sites and now I'm just frustrated and not sure what else to do!

Is this a common issue? They just super busy right now? Reckon I'll have any better luck reaching out to their social media or something for help?
It's common for regular support to take a long time, and they seem to be slower recently. A lot of workers were gone on vacation and to an Expo.

I would use one of these, not the regular support.
It's often a lot faster.

Reactions: Sashacurves
Upvote 0
Aw thank you, sorry I was probably just being a little impatient, all worked out fine and I'm now streaming on there since yesterday and loving it!
Good to hear it, I struggled to register at first so didn't bother for 6 months. Tried again when a friend inspired me, this time contacted a rep and got on just fine. I actually think I needed that 6 months which I spent getting experience and basic rig set up.

Upvote 0
Good to hear it, I struggled to register at first so didn't bother for 6 months. Tried again when a friend inspired me, this time contacted a rep and got on just fine. I actually think I needed that 6 months which I spent getting experience and basic rig set up.
Yeah I'm glad I've got some experience already actually, there are a whole load of wannabe scammers and freeloaders asking the ridiculous on SM! The actual dashboard site isn't great either is it, I've been trying daily to upload my videos to media manager and it's just so glitchy that so far I've only succeeded with 1 out of about 15 attempted uploads even getting as far as the "pending" section...

Upvote 0
Yeah I'm glad I've got some experience already actually, there are a whole load of wannabe scammers and freeloaders asking the ridiculous on SM! The actual dashboard site isn't great either is it, I've been trying daily to upload my videos to media manager and it's just so glitchy that so far I've only succeeded with 1 out of about 15 attempted uploads even getting as far as the "pending" section...
I just walk away, leave it 15 minutes, go to pending refresh that a few times. Then go into the video to set pricing, tags, date then submit.

Upvote 0
I just walk away, leave it 15 minutes, go to pending refresh that a few times. Then go into the video to set pricing, tags, date then submit.
Is there a maximum file size for videos? It gives a max for photos but not vids, but I've realised the one that did work is my smallest file...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.