AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Does anyone know the criteria for the private show rating? Mine still says "You need more votes to get rated" and I don't know how far away I am from getting a rating or If guys are enjoying the Pvt shows I do.

Upvote 0
Does anyone know the criteria for the private show rating? Mine still says "You need more votes to get rated" and I don't know how far away I am from getting a rating or If guys are enjoying the Pvt shows I do.

I believe its just have a private show and that's all. Not sure there is criteria other than that. There might be a 1 or 2 minute minimum. It just sounds like people are not rating you. There is only 1 popup after the show finishes, if guys close the site instantly they won't be able to come back and rate (I do like this about CB, you have 24 hours to submit a rating).

Myself and someone else did suggest having a way to go back and rate. I have had 1 or 2 times where the rating popup didn't show for me. Hopefully this can be implemented somehow.

Maybe we could receive a notification on the site saying "did you enjoy your show with (model)? Your feedback for her/him is greatly appreciated. Click here".. or something with better wording.

Upvote 0
Myself and someone else did suggest having a way to go back and rate. I have had 1 or 2 times where the rating popup didn't show for me. Hopefully this can be implemented somehow.
Maybe we could receive a notification on the site saying "did you enjoy your show with (model)? Your feedback for her/him is greatly appreciated. Click here".. or something with better wording.
Your thoughts/ideas have been passed on to the relevant team for consideration.
Thank you for helping us improve our site.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

I don't know, because when I was new to Stripchat a few months ago (And didn't have that private show minimum feature enabled yet) some jerk took me into a quickie private show for probably less than a minute. And it's the only private show I've ever gotten on there so far. So I don't know if the session has to last X seconds or minutes in order to have the option to rate. I don't think the guy in my example would've cared about giving me a rating though. Lol.

Upvote 0
This is always a good thing, especially with any regulars. Literally say it verbally or written just after you finish but whilst still in the show.
As soon as the private is ended, there is a popup box, it has the option to let us give a comment + click 1 of 5 emoji's for the rating 1-5, and then it also has a section for sending a tip along with it. I feel maybe some guys might scan with there eyes a bit too quickly, see the "tip options" and just close the popup,

• Helpful!
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Private Show Ratings Criteria:
  • The rating option is enabled for users who had shows longer than 3 minutes.

I would also like to expand on this to provide you with some more details.

Be advised, that every user can vote after a private show but we only count votes from users who have spent enough time in the show.
The reason for this is.. if there is any technical issues with your shows, you usually experience them at the beginning of the show.
So when these users leave unsatisfied, we don't want them leaving disappointed with you and giving you bad ratings because the show suddenly ended.
For this reason, those ratings wont affect your average.

Upvote 0
I would also like to expand on this to provide you with some more details.

Be advised, that every user can vote after a private show but we only count votes from users who have spent enough time in the show.
The reason for this is.. if there is any technical issues with your shows, you usually experience them at the beginning of the show.
So when these users leave unsatisfied, we don't want them leaving disappointed with you and giving you bad ratings because the show suddenly ended.
For this reason, those ratings wont affect your average.

I think this is very true and smart of you doing it this way.

Upvote 0
I am curious if anyone can give me a scenario that would want/require the following:

Models can disable/enable their location to show up in their profile (flag) and then also in tags.
If you hide one, why would you not want to hide the other? This is a genuine question. Surely if you're hiding it from one section, you want it hidden completely, right? Or at least I can't think of a reason why

Upvote 0
goal.jpg

I'm confused. I'm on my Stripchat profile right now, and I can't find this anywhere. Is this the same thing as "Epic Goal," or is this something different? Is it just something where Stripchat determines what my overall goal is (for the night) by combining my Goal #1, Goal #2, and Goal #3? So I have topless...naked...oil. Would this "complete goal" tip amount be the total sum of my three goals?

Upvote 0
View attachment 91430

I'm confused. I'm on my Stripchat profile right now, and I can't find this anywhere. Is this the same thing as "Epic Goal," or is this something different? Is it just something where Stripchat determines what my overall goal is (for the night) by combining my Goal #1, Goal #2, and Goal #3? So I have topless...naked...oil. Would this "complete goal" tip amount be the total sum of my three goals?

DAILY GOALS: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en...at-are-Goal-and-Topic-and-how-to-set-them-up-
In your daily Goals, you announce a special public performance that you will put on if the desired number of tokens is reached.
  • This is where the new feature is added. Instead of tipping, users can select “Complete Goal” and tip the whole amount/the outstanding amount to reach the goal

EPIC GOAL: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410734429073-What-is-Epic-goal
An Epic Goal is a feature to help you reach higher goals as you motivate your audience to spend more. Epic Goals are NOT payouts - they are just your aims and goals.
  • I want to buy a coffee machine
  • My aim is for a trip to the UK

Upvote 0
EPIC GOAL: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410734429073-What-is-Epic-goal
An Epic Goal is a feature to help you reach higher goals as you motivate your audience to spend more.

DAILY GOALS: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en...at-are-Goal-and-Topic-and-how-to-set-them-up-
In your daily Goals, you announce a special public performance that you will put on if the desired number of tokens is reached.
  • This is where the new feature is added. Instead of tipping, users can select “Complete Goal” and tip the whole amount/the outstanding amount to reach the goal

Okay, so it's just my regular Goal #1 then, which is topless. So the "complete goal" that the member will see on his end is just my token amount for topless (Goal #1?)?

Upvote 0
Okay, so it's just my regular Goal #1 then, which is topless. So the "complete goal" that the member will see on his end is just my token amount for topless (Goal #1?)?
Yeah basically (my understanding anyway) is if I click that button I am automatically tipping whatever the amount remaining to make your goal in one single tip. (saving me the trouble of having to actually type in the amount :) 🤷‍♂️ )

e.g your goal was 300 tks, by the time i get my sorry arse into your room there is 231 tks left to make goal, I click the button, hey presto I tip 231tks :)

(I think! ;) )

ETA : yes.. your "normal" goal not your "epic" one

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Yeah basically (my understanding anyway) is if I click that button I am automatically tipping whatever the amount remaining to make your goal in one single tip. (saving me the trouble of having to actually type in the amount :) 🤷‍♂️ )

e.g your goal was 300 tks, by the time i get my sorry arse into your room there is 231 tks left to make goal, I click the button, hey presto I tip 231tks :)

(I think! ;) )

ETA : yes.. your "normal" goal not your "epic" one

Okay, I was just making sure there isn't a "complete goal" button I'm supposed to be seeing somewhere on my model profile. Lol. It's something only the members can see. Got it. Thank you. And thanks, @Charlie_SC

Upvote 0
OBS just started going crazy! I was using Shine Model to cam on Stripchat and MFC (using the OBS encoder), and I got disconnected...OBS started going crazy...and my laptop did that thing where the screen turns blue and says "Your device has run into some problems." It took several minutes for me to get back on to go live again. I'm on Stripchat now, and had to switch back over to using the regular web broadcaster since OBS is going crazy and dropping frames. And of course the guy who was tipping me a little is gone now. :banghead: Probably got tired of waiting for me to come back.....

WTF. OBS hasn't acted up for me like this in a long time, so this is weird and very disappointing.

Oh, and there were 6,000+ models live on Stripchat earlier today. Holy shit!

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
OBS just started going crazy! I was using Shine Model to cam on Stripchat and MFC (using the OBS encoder), and I got disconnected...OBS started going crazy...and my laptop did that thing where the screen turns blue and says "Your device has run into some problems." It took several minutes for me to get back on to go live again. I'm on Stripchat now, and had to switch back over to using the regular web broadcaster since OBS is going crazy and dropping frames. And of course the guy who was tipping me a little is gone now. :banghead: Probably got tired of waiting for me to come back.....

WTF. OBS hasn't acted up for me like this in a long time, so this is weird and very disappointing.

in the 6000s is about average these days for Australia's morning (6-9 am) (like about 6 hours ago now)

Upvote 0
in the 6000s is about average these days for Australia's morning (6-9 am) (like about 6 hours ago now)

When I'm on there, it's usually in the 3000s or 4000s. This is the first time I've ever seen it in the 6000s. Right now it's at 4331.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0

One of the most common reasons for blue screens like that on laptops are over heating, it can be a bunch of other stuff (like 100's of possibilities), but I have found in laptop's its normally a temperature issue, the air vent's being covered (like if the laptop is on a bed) or full of dust, dust inside the machine on the fans and heatsinks. If it was hot to the touch (not warm but legitimately hot for example my laptop if I am putting it under load to the point where it blue screens from temps it's uncomfortable to touch because it's kind of like touching a stove top...(my laptop blue screens at 105c so while the laptop it's self isnt that hot (it's the processors temp) it does make the laptop very hot to the touch) I would take a vacuum to the vents to try and get any dust there out. People say you shouldn't because of static build up, but I have done it directly on boards for 20 years and never killed a board doing it, it is a possibility that you can short something with static build up, but given my experiance it's a pretty low risk.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
One of the most common reasons for blue screens like that on laptops are over heating, it can be a bunch of other stuff (like 100's of possibilities), but I have found in laptop's its normally a temperature issue, the air vent's being covered (like if the laptop is on a bed) or full of dust, dust inside the machine on the fans and heatsinks. If it was hot to the touch (not warm but legitimately hot for example my laptop if I am putting it under load to the point where it blue screens from temps it's uncomfortable to touch because it's kind of like touching a stove top...(my laptop blue screens at 105c so while the laptop it's self isnt that hot (it's the processors temp) it does make the laptop very hot to the touch) I would take a vacuum to the vents to try and get any dust there out. People say you shouldn't because of static build up, but I have done it directly on boards for 20 years and never killed a board doing it, it is a possibility that you can short something with static build up, but given my experiance it's a pretty low risk.

Yeah, my laptop overheats when I'm using OBS to cam, so I always turn on my Lasko fan and blow it in this direction to cool things down. That's why I was sniffing so much on cam (And cold). Lol.

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC Re: the epic goal feature and the amount I want to raise...I should multiply that amount by 2 (and then put in that amount) because after Stripchat takes out their cut, I'll get about half of the money, right?

Upvote 0
Okay, so I just uploaded a sample video (for verification) to the "foot fetish" category, and then uploaded a sample video to the "tattoos" category. Hopefully this can help bring me some more paying viewers.

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC Re: the epic goal feature and the amount I want to raise...I should multiply that amount by 2 (and then put in that amount) because after Stripchat takes out their cut, I'll get about half of the money, right?

An Epic Goal is a feature to help you reach higher goals as you motivate your audience to spend more.

Important Note: Epic Goals ARE NOT PAYOUTS - they are just your aims and goals.

Upvote 0
Hi, I want to stream on stripchat with OBS and lovense browser. The problem is that I don’t know how to specify the different qualities of the stream. I'm stuck with only 1 quality. Do you know if this is possible when you have a limited connection (480p max)? is it a parameter in the stripchat setup?
I would like something like this (except 1080p and 720p quality) see attached picture
Thanks for your help

Attachments

• quality.png
    quality.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0

Okay. And "Epic Goal" tokens are worth the same as the tokens we earned "normally" in public chat, right? If I raise 2,000 tokens from epic goal, that's still $100 in my pocket ($90, actually, after Boleyn Models daily pay takes their cut), right?

Also..."Epic goal" tokens I received today would be included with my Boleyn Models daily money (That's sent out tomorrow)? Or is that money that I only get to see in the future once the FULL "epic goal" amount is raised?

Upvote 0
Hi, I want to stream on stripchat with OBS and lovense browser. The problem is that I don’t know how to specify the different qualities of the stream. I'm stuck with only 1 quality. Do you know if this is possible when you have a limited connection (480p max)? is it a parameter in the stripchat setup?
I would like something like this (except 1080p and 720p quality) see attached picture
Thanks for your help

Due to recent site updates, you can only stream in the options you see available to you.
Of course, you are still able to broadcast using mobile devices or use OBS and third-party services for HD if you wish to do so.

In order to assist you further, please see the below links for more information on third-party HD alternatives.

Please bear in mind, these are purely suggestions which you can find online and are not linked with us in any way.

Upvote 0

One more question. Are these epic goal tips usually considered gifts where nothing is expected in return (other than a "thank you")? Or are models expected to reward these epic goal tippers with flahes or videos? I know on MFC Share, I have things like "Buy me a dozen crabs...buy me a Peach Passion Fruit drink from Dunkin...," but I have it specified that those tips are to be considered GIFTS only.

Upvote 0
One more question. Are these epic goal tips usually considered gifts where nothing is expected in return (other than a "thank you")? Or are models expected to reward these epic goal tippers with flahes or videos? I know on MFC Share, I have things like "Buy me a dozen crabs...buy me a Peach Passion Fruit drink from Dunkin...," but I have it specified that those tips are to be considered GIFTS only.
It looks to me like all public tips contribute towards the epic goal, but members can also tip specifically towards the epic goal by using the "Send Tip" button next to it. When the latter happens, the tip message in the public chat will just say "<user> contributed to the Epic Goal!" and the token amount.

Making a "A dozen crabs for me!" your epic ghoal would be kinda cool, since there isn't a whole lot of creativity going on with these epic goals. It's mostly "For my new car", "for my studies" and similar, and in a couple of cases the epic goal was just "Goal" and "Epic Goal" lol

ETA: I've tipped directly for the epic goal on a couple of occasions and never expected anything in return. YMMV.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Due to recent site updates, you can only stream in the options you see available to you.
Of course, you are still able to broadcast using mobile devices or use OBS and third-party services for HD if you wish to do so.

In order to assist you further, please see the below links for more information on third-party HD alternatives.

Please bear in mind, these are purely suggestions which you can find online and are not linked with us in any way.
Thank you for your answer but I am not sure I understand. Do you refer to the menu "setting and broadcasting" in stripchat? Do you mean that the list of the video quality can be chosen by a users, only if the source signal is 720p, at least?

Upvote 0
It looks to me like all public tips contribute towards the epic goal, but members can also tip specifically towards the epic goal by using the "Send Tip" button next to it. When the latter happens, the tip message in the public chat will just say "<user> contributed to the Epic Goal!" and the token amount.

Making a "A dozen crabs for me!" your epic ghoal would be kinda cool, since there isn't a whole lot of creativity going on with these epic goals. It's mostly "For my new car", "for my studies" and similar, and in a couple of cases the epic goal was just "Goal" and "Epic Goal" lol

ETA: I've tipped directly for the epic goal on a couple of occasions and never expected anything in return. YMMV.

Thank you. I'll probably wind up "rewarding" with nudity anyway (Even when some may just genuinely want to contribute with nothing in return), because I currently have it set up to where my goal #1 is to get naked for 15 minutes (with occasional ass clapping and bouncing boobs thrown in) once I've received X tokens. 🤷‍♀️

Upvote 0