AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Studio and Personal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2020
Hi, everyone!
I saw really good support from everyone in this forum. Can you help me plz with my problem. I got into a situation, which I will explain below. I was registered through the studio account where I had my trial days ( two days) to find out if this job suited me or not. After I learned about the nuances of the contract, I decided that I would not sign the contract because the studio manager and I could not find a compromise.
I wrote to support with my problem and get answer, that I need to log into account(I don’t have pass and email too.) and write to support to delete account. But I can’t do it. I have nothing to do with this account and I did not sign any agreements with the studio. What I have to do in such situation? I really want to be a part of chaturbate. I want my own account. I know that most of companies block person for multi-accounts. I was thinking to make another one, but don’t want to be banned and my money ,which I earned to be wiped out. Thanks everyone for any answer from you side.

Just create your own account, never mind the studio account. There is no need to delete it.

Make good use of your "new" promotion tag, lasts only seven days after your id is approved. Be online as much as you can in that time. Good luck.

Upvote 0
You can contact directly the studio that registered your first account - they must delete your account. But if there is no such possibility, or you do not want to contact them on this issue - then yes, just try to register your new account and work on it if the support allows registration.

Upvote 0
I don't believe that studios have to delete accounts, because I've seen several of them re-use them with new models.

Several models I've followed on Chaturbate have gone independent without issues, even ones that left the studios on bad terms. Their accounts belonged to the studio, so the models had to create a new one and rebuild their following.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
you can make you own account, forget the last one. No, studio does 't have to deleate the old account, we just add new models and deleate old models models from the page

Upvote 0
You can contact directly the studio that registered your first account - they must delete your account. But if there is no such possibility, or you do not want to contact them on this issue - then yes, just try to register your new account and work on it if the support allows registration.
its a studio account, no need to deleate it, we just take off her papaers and add next model in the studio account, thats all .

Reactions: Kathrynne
Upvote 0
Hi, everyone!
I saw really good support from everyone in this forum. Can you help me plz with my problem. I got into a situation, which I will explain below. I was registered through the studio account where I had my trial days ( two days) to find out if this job suited me or not. After I learned about the nuances of the contract, I decided that I would not sign the contract because the studio manager and I could not find a compromise.
I wrote to support with my problem and get answer, that I need to log into account(I don’t have pass and email too.) and write to support to delete account. But I can’t do it. I have nothing to do with this account and I did not sign any agreements with the studio. What I have to do in such situation? I really want to be a part of chaturbate. I want my own account. I know that most of companies block person for multi-accounts. I was thinking to make another one, but don’t want to be banned and my money ,which I earned to be wiped out. Thanks everyone for any answer from you side.
chaturbate is a site u can work and make your on independent room. not like other sites who got deal with studious to not open for the model for the enxt 6 months account, so you are fine,, just create a room and good luck !

Upvote 0
Just create your own account, never mind the studio account. There is no need to delete it.

Make good use of your "new" promotion tag, lasts only seven days after your id is approved. Be online as much as you can in that time. Good luck.
as i know there wont be a new promoted tag , becouse shes not new anymore . chaturbate promote new models by id not by accounts . i saw to my girls i made them new accounts but no promotions anymore since they been promoted in the old account ..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.