AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions For Chaturbate - Add Yours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I thought it could be a potentially good thing if we all gave our suggestions for improvement for Chaturbate to make the place better.
Over the time I have been there, I have made multiple but emailing suggestions seems pointless. I know this probably will be too but at least then we can also see what others come up with and if we agree, disagree and can improve even further on THAT idea too.

Here are a few of mine:
1) Have a 2 different types of Moderators: 1 would be as it is now and can just silence people, but then have another with a few more abilities. One of the other abilities could be to kick/ban for the model and then a few more things (not sure what?) Of course this 2 Elite Mod would be someone the model absolutely 100% trusts.
(I understand some people don't like mods to begin with, but lets keep this as suggestions not a way to debate or derail.)
2) I posted this one recently in the CB Discussion: Allow models to disable the option for PREMIUM, Mods and Fan Club members from initiating a Private Message. Have multiple options so specific groups can't do it, or have a global one to turn it off completely.

My brain has gone very dead, I can't remember any other's that I have thought of and sent previously,
What would you like to see implemented? Try not to make this all about better connection issues either.

I kinda agree. It's really nice that cb allows broadcasters to start over but there are girls and especially studios that just do it too much.

Name changes should only be allowed once per 12 months with all your followers being transfered over.
There was one room I use to follow where the broadcaster would have a new name every month. :D

Upvote 0
If a model PMs me and we start chatting and go into private show, as soon as I enter the private show it will lock me out of PM until the model types first. This is incredibly frustrating because sometimes they'll be staring blankly at the PM chat waiting for me to say something and im typing in the general chat trying to get their attention that I can't type there until they do first.

This system is so inane and illogical that I assumed it must be a bug with my account, but I created another username and it's the same, so I guess it's universal for everyone? What is the logic in this? If you had access to PM in the public show, why shouldn't you automatically be granted PM to your own personal private show?

Upvote 0
In pvt, your are only 2 in a new room. Main chat is as private than pm tab

When former has opened you a pm and you lost it. You can always open pm directly without waiting I think... or is it only for supporters ?

Upvote 0

The main chat is fine to use but if you're chatting in PM before you go to private, some new models will assume that the chat is continuing in the PM window and they don't look at the main chat and see my text until a few minutes later.

Upvote 0

When former has opened you a pm and you lost it. You can always open pm directly without waiting I think... or is it only for supporters ?

This. When a model has initiated a PM with you at some point, if you then go into a PVT, or refresh, you can initiate the PM yourself. You have a certain amount of time to do it - not sure the exact unfortunately but I have definitely been able to do it after leaving a model for HOURS.

But like mentioned, if you're going to a PVT, the "main chat" is only you two and even when you come back, even though you and she will see the messages within that chat, no one else will be able to.

But definitely try it next time: try initiate the PM with her first, so long as you have been talking in PM previously.

Upvote 0
This. When a model has initiated a PM with you at some point, if you then go into a PVT, or refresh, you can initiate the PM yourself. You have a certain amount of time to do it - not sure the exact unfortunately but I have definitely been able to do it after leaving a model for HOURS.

Nope, doesn't work. It only works if I buy the supporter membership which is dumb. I shouldn't have to be a supporter to continue PMing with a model I already had access to in the public show.

Upvote 0
PLEASE add an expiration date or renewal date (same thing) for "Memberships" - the tab in "profile". I can't remember when I have purchased that membership or fan club.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
Please chaturbate, move the hashtags away from room topics and into the profile and limit the number of possible hashtags. Sooo many room topics are nothing but hashtags.

Upvote 0
The way that they filter private shows makes no sense and I'm surprised they've never changed it, like does no one see the flaw here?

zaB18T3.png

If someone is willing to pay 18 tokens/minute for a private show, chances are they will also accept 12 and 6, yet there is no way to view all 3 groups together. Wouldn't it make more sense to set a filter like "don't show privates over X tokens per minute"?

That is not a filter.
It is how a model fixes the price of a private.
in CB, what is in your profile influences only your cam (different from mfc)

And +1 for 'pvt price' more visible.
Adding minimum time, recording or not, minimum balance and spying allowed (absent from confirmation window) would overload the screen btw.
Display these model's option to viewers in a combo maybe ?

Upvote 0
That is not a filter.
It is how a model fixes the price of a private.
in CB, what is in your profile influences only your cam (different from mfc)

And +1 for 'pvt price' more visible.
Adding minimum time, recording or not, minimum balance and spying allowed (absent from confirmation window) would overload the screen btw.
Display these model's option to viewers in a combo maybe ?

For the extra filter option, I think that would have probably been suggested to have placed in the "Advanced Options" on the main page; that's where it'd make most sense.

Upvote 0
Instant ban for any models trying to get current members to sign up for a new account under their own affiliate link. Affiliates like me are trying to get Chaturbate to ban them but its ultimately not our decision. I dont think these models realise the damage they are doing to the site with lots of advertisers/affiliates stopping sending members which in turn is resulting in lower visitors to all the honest camgirls rooms. Lower visitors equals lower earnings for you. Its also a massive problem for any you cam girls that earn extra income via the affiliate program. If you got an affiliate to sign up via your affiliate link, you know you get 20% of what that person spends for life. If another cam girl is then getting them to delete their account, clear cookies and create a new account under their affiliate link then bye bye goes your 20%. They have literally stolen them from under you. You see any models doing this then please screenshot it and report them

Upvote 0
There are 11 altcoin options to top account for users and only 1 option for withdrawal. It's nice to be able to get payout in bitcoin any way but current price of Bitcoin transaction is pretty high (about $3) and eventually will get higher with time. In case with daily payouts a single transaction cost is $7 which is far too much, not matter how much one earn.

So with that being said I suggest to add more cost efficient crypto currencies to the list of payout options. For example LTC with ~$0.12 transaction cost, there are many options out there.

Upvote 0
I am not sure if this would end up being a bad or negative thing and make models worry more but I have often had models ask "can you see how easy I am to find" - as in, look to see what page number they are on for the regular "female" page, and then again for their respected "age" category (20 - 30, 30 - 50 etc).

Now, my suggestion is to add a number somewhere for THEM (the model only) to see LIVE, it could display either, or both: PAGE placement and/or position in total.
And this can be for both "categories" (regular female + age category).

Some models would look at it in a positive or you know, business sense and be "ok this is where I am, I will try to change things up" to improve.. but I can also see many models (probably, unfortunately, the majority) having it worry them more. However, I think overall, it could be a good thing. But then I can't speak for you ladies as I am not a model myself.

Upvote 0
I'd like to see a greater spread of Location filtering - as in I'd like to see Australia listed as an option under "View models by geographic location".

Being an Aussie it would be nice to be able to find some local talent with our awesome accent a little easier (I imagine people from other countries would love to listen to our aussie drawl too).

Onya cobbers :)

Upvote 0
I would really really love a "bulk subscription" that I can buy.
This can be for Fan club memberships or Premium.

Having to direct debit XX each month and make sure it's there, is annoying.
IWhen I have XX money and can afford to buy premium/fanclub for a model for a 6 month period, i'd really like that option to bulk buy. At this moment in time,

Maybe even a small percentage savings too when you buy more months, like other sites do (not just adult sites).

We could have the obvious ones like:

1 month ($21 p/m) - no saving
3 months ($58 p/m instead of $63) - save $5
6 months ($110 p/m instead of $126) - save $16
12 months ($220 p/m instead of $252) - save $32

Something like that. I don't know exactly, but the option to buy 3 months at a time would really appeal to me.

Reactions: Smores and jekster
Upvote 0
From a model side, I’d like to see a “report user” option when you click on a users name to kick or block.

Perhaps for it to even grab that users last 1-5 chat messages automatically once you hit “report”.

It gets really annoying to only be able to ban users that come in your room that announce they are underage, for example. We shouldn’t have to sit there, taking time from our room, to write down their username & compose an email to support.

There are plenty of other reasons we could use this option, as they shouldn’t JUST be banned from one room, but the entire site.

Upvote 0
There are plenty of other reasons we could use this option, as they shouldn’t JUST be banned from one room, but the entire site.
awaiting, think that you can always report by emailing to support - that works really

Upvote 0
From a model side, I’d like to see a “report user” option when you click on a users name to kick or block.

Perhaps for it to even grab that users last 1-5 chat messages automatically once you hit “report”.

It gets really annoying to only be able to ban users that come in your room that announce they are underage, for example. We shouldn’t have to sit there, taking time from our room, to write down their username & compose an email to support.

I like your idea, but how about additionally a menu option that says "Ban User and Request Review". That way CB will automatically review the chat context and the model will not have to waste time entering in the details until CB contacts her and asks for more during its review. Many times the review process will easily catch the offense without requiring more of the model's time.

Upvote 0
How about TIP SOUNDS for tokens HIGHER than a specific amount, set by the mode? This could be some preset options if it makes it easier.
A model using tip sounds and being spammed with 1 token tip, is very annoying for a user to be hearing constantly.

I understand token amounts have different sounds, but i think so it' only 25+ for sounds should be relevant, or maybe at minimum, 10+ token tips.

Upvote 0
I would like CB to allow me to set up a series of tips as a single action. Let's say that I want to keep a yellow wall going for a while. So I want xx tokens sent every nine seconds until I have spent yyy tokens. Specific example: Send 2 tokens every 9 seconds until I have spent 100 tokens. It's pretty annoying to have all of my attention set to timing my bids and then manually repeating each one.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I would like CB to allow me to set up a series of tips as a single action. Let's say that I want to keep a yellow wall going for a while. So I want xx tokens sent every nine seconds until I have spent yyy tokens. Specific example: Send 2 tokens every 9 seconds until I have spent 100 tokens. It's pretty annoying to have all of my attention set to timing my bids and then manually repeating each one.
One of my people actually wrote a script that does exactly that. I can ask if he would be willing to share it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
Upvote 0
Edit: He actually didn't write it himself. Here's what he uses: https://openuserjs.org/scripts/tblopgreg/Chaturbate_Easy_Tipping_Fixed_Version

"Thats the script, The user will have to have tampermonkey addon/extension installed in their browser.. And this script imported to it. It provides a new button next to the Send Tip button called the Mad Tipper. It has all the options requested in the post above."

• Hugs
Reactions: Smores
Upvote 0
It wold be awesome if fanclub content could be separated form the rest of the media, if I upload my fanclub content to cb it's going to bury my videos for sale

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.