AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions For Chaturbate - Add Yours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I thought it could be a potentially good thing if we all gave our suggestions for improvement for Chaturbate to make the place better.
Over the time I have been there, I have made multiple but emailing suggestions seems pointless. I know this probably will be too but at least then we can also see what others come up with and if we agree, disagree and can improve even further on THAT idea too.

Here are a few of mine:
1) Have a 2 different types of Moderators: 1 would be as it is now and can just silence people, but then have another with a few more abilities. One of the other abilities could be to kick/ban for the model and then a few more things (not sure what?) Of course this 2 Elite Mod would be someone the model absolutely 100% trusts.
(I understand some people don't like mods to begin with, but lets keep this as suggestions not a way to debate or derail.)
2) I posted this one recently in the CB Discussion: Allow models to disable the option for PREMIUM, Mods and Fan Club members from initiating a Private Message. Have multiple options so specific groups can't do it, or have a global one to turn it off completely.

My brain has gone very dead, I can't remember any other's that I have thought of and sent previously,
What would you like to see implemented? Try not to make this all about better connection issues either.

In the past week I have seen three different models get banned while broadcasting and getting nude/doing sexual stuff in the exhibitionist section while awaiting verification.

Doubt it, you may have seen 3 different models that claimed they were awaiting verification get banned but its highly unlikely that they had already submitted IDs.

Edit: Unless something about the IDs required additional research, if that happens they will ban the account immediately regardless of what the model is doing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Doubt it, you may have seen 3 different models that claimed they were awaiting verification get banned but its highly unlikely that they had already submitted IDs.

I don't know how much more plain I have to be about this. I was actually in these rooms chatting with the models and learned that they were awaiting verification because they were surprised that they couldn't receive tips even after submitting verification documents. After a short while the model would go offline, and when I tried to refresh the room it would say that the room had been banned. For whatever reason, it IS occurring. Whether it's the reporting system being abused, or the models are being held to a different standard while awaiting verification, something is causing the bans. I believe Mila when she said it happened to her in the other thread from 2018, and Dark_Mermaid even said it happened to a friend in that same thread.

Edit: Unless something about the IDs required additional research, if that happens they will ban the account immediately regardless of what the model is doing.

OK, so you will admit that "additional research" would mean that they are still awaiting verification, right? So why ban the account if they are in the "exhibitionist" section along with everyone else who aren't being banned, simply based on your premise that "additional research" into their verification documents is needed? Surely you see the contradiction in such a statement?

Upvote 0
In my opinion, what CB should do is get rid of the exhibitionist shit altogether, and be a legitimate cam model site where only verified people, who want to earn money while broadcasting, are able to transmit video.

They are so GD'd paranoid about other legal shit that I am honestly floored that they still keep the exhibitionist cams alive with no verification.

I agree. There is no rhyme or reason as to why CB chooses to put models awaiting verification into the "exhibitionist" section, especially when the models are showing intent to earn tokens by submitting verification documents in the first place.

Upvote 0
I don't know how much more plain I have to be about this. I was actually in these rooms chatting with the models and learned that they were awaiting verification because they were surprised that they couldn't receive tips even after submitting verification documents. After a short while the model would go offline, and when I tried to refresh the room it would say that the room had been banned. For whatever reason, it IS occurring. Whether it's the reporting system being abused, or the models are being held to a different standard while awaiting verification, something is causing the bans. I believe Mila when she said it happened to her in the other thread from 2018, and Dark_Mermaid even said it happened to a friend in that same thread.
🤷‍♂️ all I can tell you is that the vast majority of models that have IDs uploaded are not being banned while exhibitionist

OK, so you will admit that "additional research" would mean that they are still awaiting verification, right? So why ban the account if they are in the "exhibitionist" section along with everyone else who aren't being banned, simply based on your premise that "additional research" into their verification documents is needed? Surely you see the contradiction in such a statement?
I don't know why they do it, I don't even know what they are looking into exactly but it does happen, i mentioned it because I thought maybe you were browsing models from a particular country or something that requires more checks.

Upvote 0
Maybe the exhibitionist section once had a purpose when cb was new, no idea. Now, I'm sorry to say it, it's just guys shaking their dicks and it's not pretty.

Also I don't even know if all guys are even aware they can be seen by everyone. For unverified accounts the setting "show my cam on the homepage" should just be set to "no".

Upvote 0
🤷‍♂️ all I can tell you is that the vast majority of models that have IDs uploaded are not being banned while exhibitionist

I don't know why they do it, I don't even know what they are looking into exactly but it does happen, i mentioned it because I thought maybe you were browsing models from a particular country or something that requires more checks.

I have never represented that this is occurring to a "vast majority of models". Only that it IS occurring, for whatever reason. If a model is going to go through all of the trouble of submitting age verification documents in the hopes of earning an income, to "ban them immediately"(as you put it) seems highly counterproductive and is highly disruptive to the model's aspirations of earning said income.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
It seems CB has introduced a picture in picture effect. When scrolling down on a live model's page, it creates a snap in (picture in picture style) image showing the live feed.
I think this is a good thing, often i like to see what is happening while reading a model's bio. This way I feel you wont 'miss' out if you are scrolling down (instead of just hearing whats happening).

A blurred out version of what I mean...
1583992411783.png

Upvote 0
It also appears that CB is either rolling out/testing the option for anonymous tipping now

View attachment 83748

Other Users see this in the room:

I just saw this too.
On the "new" player mode it is how you display it, but if you change to "legacy" there is also a tickbox to "keep window open" - to make tipping easier/faster.
Also, with anonymous tipping, if the model has lovense etc activated, it still sys your name in the bot. I assume Lovense need to fix that, or is it something CB needs to do?

cbanon01.png

Edit:
I have contacted Support and shown them this, hopefully they can do something.
Next: I hope for anonymous viewing.

Thanks for the continued updates (finally) CB, keep going and make the place great again!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Supporter only feature

Edit: least appears to be supporter only? Also did everyone lose thier supporter colors if they no longer had supporter status?

Ahh yeah I just logged into my non-tip account, sent it some tokens, and went to a random room to try it, and it's not possible to do anonymously.
That's fine an fair, everywhere else does it as a premium/support/vip thing, and it gives more incentive imo.

And no, I had no supporter for about 2 weeks, and my writing stayed blue.

Upvote 0
Did some playing around with the new Anon feature. Confirmed it does only appear for Supporter status at the moment.

Because of how CB's Apps/Bots work, it wont 'suppress' the tipper when they send a tip. So a Lush based app, or a "Greatest Tipper" app or a leader-board app will still continue to parse and process the tip. This will have to be fixed from the app side with some changes to the programming. Its not something that i believe CB need to fix. This could be fixed if they changed how the tip was reported through to the apps (i havent written one, so cant really comment too much on this).

The same model I follow has a feature that generates a "random nickname" when you first tip, and when the anon user tipped, it assigned a nickname and said "hey User! your nickname is XXX" even tho it was an anonymous tip.

I do think this is a good feature and makes being a supporter a little more appealing than just a colour/font change.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I mean in the last 24 hours, like did they make it so you lost colors when you lost supporter as a recent change

Unfortunately, I haven't lost it in that time, so not sure.

As for the apps, I hope everyone does fix them so they don't show the username, otherwise what's the point of being anonymous.
It's still new so I am sure everything will be sorted over time, when app creators etc all realize

Upvote 0
So, CB replied to me, and it is the developers who need to update their apps and bots

Thanks for your feedback. It is up to apps to support anonymous tipping, we have updated our apps documentation to reflect this and we expect apps to add support for it over time.
Thank you,
Support

Reactions: jekster
Upvote 0
Ok so, I know 1 couple of models I visit really do get worried about silencing or banning members, so I suggested this on their surveymonkey form:

When a model kicks/bans a user from their room, it currently shows a message to the public chat. There is NO reason this should show everyone the person was silenced or kicked. And a lot of models get worried/nervous and discouraged about kicking and silencing rude guys, because they think it will portray them as being horrible or mean people. My suggestion is to make it so the message only shows for the broadcaster, the moderators and the person silenced/kicked. OR in settings, let the model choose if to "show silence/kick message public" or "hide from the public".

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Oh I only just noticed this (maybe it's been there for a while?) but they have added options to refresh cams every 30, 45, 60, 90 seconds or to disable - in "advanced options"

refreshcams.png

Oh wow the Disable option really does disable placement for all

Upvote 0
Ok so, I know 1 couple of models I visit really do get worried about silencing or banning members, so I suggested this on their surveymonkey form:
The model I visit used a modified All in One bot that allows her to secretly silence any account. The people in the room don't see anything to reflect this, only Mods/Broadcaster see the silence. And it can be removed by said Mods as well. It doesn't stop Tipnotes or PMs like the CB silence though.

Upvote 0
I see now they have added "Hidden" option for Social Media.

Setting this social media subscription to "Hidden" will not allow users to see, purchase or extend a subscription. You will still see and have access to it in order for you to view purchase history and manage users still subscribed.

Edit: @AmberCutie is there any chance to sticky this thread?
And could you maybe add the Official CB Survey link to the original post for people to suggest directly?

" How can we improve Chaturbate - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DXYF5T8 "

Upvote 0
The model I visit used a modified All in One bot that allows her to secretly silence any account. The people in the room don't see anything to reflect this, only Mods/Broadcaster see the silence. And it can be removed by said Mods as well. It doesn't stop Tipnotes or PMs like the CB silence though.
Think thats default all in one bot behavior isnt it? if you do /silence username I dont think it shows it to the users unless they changed it over the last 2-3 years.

Upvote 0
Think thats default all in one bot behavior isnt it? if you do /silence username I dont think it shows it to the users unless they changed it over the last 2-3 years.
The bot she uses is a derivative of the all in one, so I think yes it is that - and no it doesnt show the silence to users in the room.

Upvote 0
Hello
My suggestion is to not allow supporters and moderators to send Private message to other supporters and that only a model can receive PM from them.Many supporters and moderators send Pms to model's viewers and she has no idea it is happening.It can be used for many bad things and is violation of her privacy and control of her show.Also distracts people and as I said imagine what some malicious person can do to a models reputation,tips...

Upvote 0
Hello
My suggestion is to not allow supporters and moderators to send Private message to other supporters and that only a model can receive PM from them.Many supporters and moderators send Pms to model's viewers and she has no idea it is happening.It can be used for many bad things and is violation of her privacy and control of her show.Also distracts people and as I said imagine what some malicious person can do to a models reputation,tips...

I agree with not allowing Supporters to do this but I disagree with Moderators.
If you do not trust the Moderator(s) to NOT send negative or malicious PMs to other users, then why do you have them as a Moderator in the first place?

With that said and the fact I do agree with the Supporter, I do think if this could be disabled then it should be an option for the MODEL to enable/disable (activate) in her room in the settings.
I have had times where a model has asked me to specifically PM a member to help them with something (various things, but one thing being how to set up a cam and use it - a Model doesn't always have time to try explain this to the user, but the user could be wanting to take her PVT, and I am not a Moderator and don't need to be, so for this and for trusted people it is beneficial).

Upvote 0
I agree with not allowing Supporters to do this but I disagree with Moderators.
If you do not trust the Moderator(s) to NOT send negative or malicious PMs to other users, then why do you have them as a Moderator in the first place?

With that said and the fact I do agree with the Supporter, I do think if this could be disabled then it should be an option for the MODEL to enable/disable (activate) in her room in the settings.
I have had times where a model has asked me to specifically PM a member to help them with something (various things, but one thing being how to set up a cam and use it - a Model doesn't always have time to try explain this to the user, but the user could be wanting to take her PVT, and I am not a Moderator and don't need to be, so for this and for trusted people it is beneficial).
I agree the model should have that option.I don't have moderator and will not but I know of models who have moderators who pm her guests without her knowledge so this option should be for moderators too in my opinion.Many moderators show their true face after some time and models are many times naive

Upvote 0
It would be nice on the user end if you were able to hide any broadcasters that you aren't interested in, so that it reduces the pages and pages of cams there are to browse through. Kind of the same way that youtube functions where if you see a channel you aren't interested in you can choose to hide it from appearing in your main page.

Upvote 0
In the new Theater and Interactive Full Screen modes, I would like an option to set how long the text in the chat window remains before it disappears. I find it disruptive to have the chat text auto-disappear at all, and currently it disappears way too quickly, for my taste. Different strokes for different folks, so make that behavior configurable.

Reactions: jekster
Upvote 0
Maybe this already exists but i cant find it anywhere. I want a page that lists all of the emojis you can type in chat so I can pick out the cute ones!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.