AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

T-Shirts!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2011
Great White North
Everyone loves a good t-shirt, right? so, where do you get yours? particularly the funny, geeky/nerdy, fanboy/fangirl type of shirts.

I don't shop for new clothes often, I wear the same things week and and week out. I hate shopping but I don't mind shopping online and I'm realizing this week that my limited wardrobe is getting kind of stale and am in need of new things.

except for Thinkgeek, anyone got any sites that isn't turning up on my searches?

I'm a nerdy/geeky shirt connoisseur :p In all "seriousness" I get my shirts from a lot of different places. (In the US) I get a bunch from stores like Target, Kohl's, Old Navy, and *shh* Hot Topic (I think I'm too old to shop there). I also like to check out stylinonline.com, 80stees.com, and welovefine.com

You can also check redbubble.com for stuff by independent artists (I may of may not have some work on there, but who knows ;) )

My wife likes to shop at heruniverse.com

• Helpful!
Reactions: Always_Tim
Teefury.com all the way every day.

www.snorgtees.com

You're welcome. I own so many shirts from there. LOVE that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.