AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tell me what you think

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs a time out from the internet in general. Spend your money visiting your family instead of getting completely infatuated with a cam model fantasy.

Oh.... Sadly that's a huge but mostly unseen portion of the market. Some being worse than others. Addictions and fantasy's are a bitch.

Her =/= Here

What is with the English and grammar problem lately with all these “I love a cam girl” posts?

There has to be a correlation with stupidity and/or reading and spelling and speaking comprehension.

Her =/= Here

What is with the English and grammar problem lately with all these “I love a cam girl” posts?

There has to be a correlation with stupidity and/or reading and spelling and speaking comprehension.

Sorry but this old meme comes to my mind every time I see someone's poor grammar here.
When I look at this photo, I tend to think of them all a little better than I should.
0332D7DB-3E7D-41D5-8E8A-4A7BCE668702.jpeg

Sorry but this old meme comes to my mind every time I see someone's poor grammar here.
When I look at this photo, I tend to think of them all a little better than I should.
View attachment 84253
Lol I feel this so much. It's so hard to write when you are dyslexic too.

Lol I feel this so much. It's so hard to write when you are dyslexic too.
I usually don't pay any attention to someone's bad spelling if they're being polite and sane in their messages. I love your posts, Audri.

But when someone behaves like a huge dick, it just adds to the whole picture.

So that's not about being dyslexic (which is fine, no shame in it) or bad at grammar and punctuation.
That's about being a jerk or an idiot.
If you're a jerk or an idiot, everything about you seems annoying to other people. And if you're a nice person, nothing about you seems annoying enough to other people to point it out in a degrading way.

ok I was just shitposting but now that I'm listening to the lyrics, I think OP based his entire post around the song

• Funny!
Reactions: Chiara_Montague
Status
Not open for further replies.