AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The 40 Day No Fap Challenge

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've been trying to do is to see nudity as a natural state of being, and... at least as so far, it's been working. I've been able to talk with my friends on MFC, and talk with them even in a state of sans-clothes.

Reactions: LadyLuna
40 days ago around this very time I decided to venture on to an adventure not many others could or would want to. I've beaten your test, now to focus on beating mine.

It's gotten worse because instead of fantasizing about sexual activities i've been thinking about what it will be like when I can jerk off again, though I'm scared of what will happen when I finally do. I think the only safe place will be in the shower.

WELL THAT WAS HELL.

Fear not, I did not die- work, the gym, and other responsibilities and activities kept me busy and I didn't want to come back to this thread the reminder of not masturbating was more than enough without my commentary on this thread.

When I finally did, it did not take much time at all, I am glad I decided to cum in the shower, though standing as far back as I could didn't prevent the fact that it wound up against the wall and there sure was plenty for everyone. but there's a small part of me that's glad I was alone when I did. From the velocity and the distance to which I came I fear this would have happened had a lady been going down on me instead.

the-quick-and-the-dead.jpg

Hey,

LovelyLeigha here.

Okay so regarding this 40 day "no fap" challenge.

I definitely have something funny to share.

I kind of do this challenge a lot... and have tried it many times through out my whole life...

mainly because of several reasons:

...I was taught Catholicism as a child...

...I think when we wait for things or prolong satisfaction or tease longer, that the tease is honestly the most enjoyable part, and causes the gratification to last longer...

AND...

I discovered something pretty cool about my mind and my body when I do this, and I am curious if ANY OF YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED THIS AS A SIDE AFFECT OF DOING THIS CHALLENGE...

I start to have the best sex dreams ever. Like everrrrrrrr! And will even cum during them, and
it will be the best sexual experience ever. It's this sort of perfectly relaxed and comfortable experience that is incredibly amazing. Different than any other orgasm...

Okay now here is the other really cool part and OMG is it AMAZING....

I discovered that on 3 occasions I was able to have orgasms without ever touching myself, and the only stimulation that I used was fantasizing about something that turned me on.

Now another side note to add here is that I do not used vibrators!!!!

I have used them before, but as a rule I almost never use one.

I have one glass dildo, that I use only on very very very rare occasions,

and

I have some olive oil, astroglide, and my fingers, and that's it.

Have any of you experienced any of these wonderful side effects?

I am a huge fan of the long, long, long slow tease. :)

How about you?

Sincerely,

me....

oh gods yes! if i go a week without orgasm of some kind it starts. first the dreams that build night after night until my sleep is one long torture of turgid flesh and prickling skin.

if i keep going longer than that my whole body becomes hyper sensitive. one time during my year of celibacy (which included no self love) i had hit the month mark and was at work. my patient's daughter brushed against me in the hallway (no worries she was older than me and i was in my late 20s) just her hand on my shoulder as it slid to my neck had me gasping and shaking. by month three i could tie my hair back in a ponytail and nearly orgasm from that. luckily by the 5th month things settled out and i was in better control. i learned a lot about my self, my needs and drives from that year, but gods was it difficult!

Reactions: LadyLuna
SweepTheLeg said:
WELL THAT WAS HELL.

Fear not, I did not die- work, the gym, and other responsibilities and activities kept me busy and I didn't want to come back to this thread the reminder of not masturbating was more than enough without my commentary on this thread.

When I finally did, it did not take much time at all, I am glad I decided to cum in the shower, though standing as far back as I could didn't prevent the fact that it wound up against the wall and there sure was plenty for everyone. but there's a small part of me that's glad I was alone when I did. From the velocity and the distance to which I came I fear this would have happened had a lady been going down on me instead.

the-quick-and-the-dead.jpg

Holy fuck man.
I LOL'd hard.
I'm PMing you.

My dreams never went down the sexy route at all. When I was awake my thoughts did become very vivid and longer I went worse it became where it dominated my thoughts to the point where it became physically uncomfortable. I couldn't relax I couldn't get comfortable. I am confident I could do 40 days again sometime down the road, but 50 is not happening.

Now I don't know the correlation between quitting masturbating and going to the gym but my work outs are the best they've ever been- burn between 700-1000+ calories a work out and since agreeing to this challenge I have dropped 20 lbs.

There is no way I could go 40 days without masturbating. A few days maybe but never that long. I applaud anyone who can. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.