AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The 90's project

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happiest sounding sad song of the 90s may well have been from Counting Crows (1993)

Spin Doctors - better known for their B side "Two Princes", this kicked them off into MTV rotation (1991)

From their album "Pocket Full of Kryptonite" which reminds me of another band known better for later tunes.

Crash Test Dummies (1991)

How did I forget this country treasure from 1992 that brought us Miley twenty years later?

Yeah, been about that long since I've heard it and I'm cringe/laughing.

An amuse-bouche for our ears, of the same era.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
How did I forget this country treasure from 1992 that brought us Miley twenty years later?

Yeah, been about that long since I've heard it and I'm cringe/laughing.

An amuse-bouche for our ears, of the same era.

Cool factoid, he was actually a very good song writer that didn't receive a lot recognition, and didn't stick around long enough to build a loyal niche of fans like Lucinda Williams, or John Hiatt for instance (yup music, just like fetish, has niches also).

This one is a super jam. There are two exponent samples here, the first is from Ronnie Hudson's "California Knows how to Party", the Piano chords are from Joe Cokcer's "Woman to Woman". The video's inspiration is straight out of Mad Max 3.

You really have to be a specific sort of mood for Alice In Chains

Madonna invented the 90's

And then she re-invented the wheel at the end of the decade

This is a GREAT THREAD!

Thank you so much for the additions and feedback. I never thought it would be that catchy here. I guess this is the bonus I get for loving my crowd and not just making sales pitches:)

Reactions: TajaEthereal
I think it was early 2000

Yeah, I wasn't 100% sure about the realease date. Actually I think you are right because it went very popular early 2000. I thought let's try to sell it as a 90s song. lol. Busted, You got me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.