AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Public Cam Guy Thread (Male model stuff!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At work today, didn't get to cam any. I have to take a break. I notice my hard ons go away after keeping them for so long. My last show really bummed me out, as nothing really happened. I think I net like 200 tokens in like 45 minutes. It was enough for me to just get off, and not even finish.

Weird how that happens. I got tired of people begging, people that can tip, that weren't tipping, begging. Like okay.

$1155? Damn that is awesome and insane

Yes 115$ and sunday i earn 201$, maybe that all will continue like this, that could be nice period.. in past 4 months i had 3 period with more than 31000tok ... i think luck are with me ... and i have 5460 followers now so ... help a bit ... never give up guys, have fun !!

At work today, didn't get to cam any. I have to take a break. I notice my hard ons go away after keeping them for so long. My last show really bummed me out, as nothing really happened. I think I net like 200 tokens in like 45 minutes. It was enough for me to just get off, and not even finish.

Weird how that happens. I got tired of people begging, people that can tip, that weren't tipping, begging. Like okay.

camming are not easy ... sometimes ungrateful maybe ... you have to be ready mentally ... be carefull... 3 words are important to me : work, fun and ignore ... work and fun you understand and ignore, need to ignore bad grey commentary and request at least silence them, no pay attention to bad shit and comments, don't make them affect your mood and mind. Ignore request from anyone who didnt tip. It's hard ignoring but make your camming experience better ... when you ignore bad people will go away by themself. Just pay attention to good guys, make fun and polite one grey or colored can animate the room, ignore grey at some level, can be cool speak with non tipper, but yes sure need tip, but stay interactive and fun and polite with everyone but sure focus on show and on tipper. ... ignore: i think its a word that all performer should remember .... hope i help with my comments ...

Definitely helped.

I didn't have a great day today. A lot of people coming and going, but not many tipping. Finished with like 375 in tokens total. Far cry from the multiple successful showings. Not really sure what is going on.

I also haven't found a time that really works for me. After work is better than early afternoon (2-4pm EST). I still haven't really found anything that is netting me consistent success.

I also haven't found a time that really works for me. After work is

better than early afternoon (2-4pm EST). I still haven't really found anything that is netting me consistent success.
as i already told before, choice a period fit in your life schedule and try stick on that time all day (or 5 out of 7)... cb are one of the most visited cam site so lot of member all day long but more in beetween 3pm and 11pm ET... anyway you have to built your crowd at the time you choose to broadcast.

For me a can only cam in beetween 10h30 to 1h30 ET so not the most traffic in that period but i take me piece of the pie ... last night generate 1055 tok, there was lot of copetition and high rated star and hot new young gun ... but i do well anyway .. tonight is another night maybe ill have 300tok or maybe will be my day .. never know

I'm not a model, just a payment rep. My humble experience however with helping male models is that you guys are needed and appreciated on my end. Although I'm not an expert, anything I can do to help improve the experience in a hard turf to begin with already, just let me know. Not flashy, but it's me, Dan.

@lostboy Have you tried camming on multiple sites at once? I know one of the top male rooms on Chaturbate uses a technique similar to what Allen outlined a few pages back.

Are you using a tip menu or a notification bot? Try adding "Tip [X] if you enjoy the show". Keep it low like 5-15 tokens. I set mine at 10 tokens, and people do tip for it.
Great tip.. thanks

I'm not a model, just a payment rep. My humble experience however with helping male models is that you guys are needed and appreciated on my end. Although I'm not an expert, anything I can do to help improve the experience in a hard turf to begin with already, just let me know. Not flashy, but it's me, Dan.
Often I have gotten viewers who state that they would rather pay outside of the site so that I can keep 100% of my earnings. This is extremely shady to me however and I always turn it down. What is your opinion?

Often I have gotten viewers who state that they would rather pay outside of the site so that I can keep 100% of my earnings. This is extremely shady to me however and I always turn it down. What is your opinion?
I'm in total agreement with you. Besides the exchange of personal details, there's also zero protection from chargebacks.
In addition, in order to charge somebody's credit card online you'll need a payment gateway, a cam website provides it without exposing you. I hope it helps.

Great tip.. thanks

don't be shy and take some time to enter other male performer room ... especially the popular one ... take note ... try find what you are confortable with and adapt to you and your style ... try be imaginative ... but for sure setup few tip in a menu help fan to tip ...

i have rotating notice app and i setup up 15 if you love my smile, 25 love my ass, 51 want me, 101 make me crazy, dont forget to follow, love the show guys? follow me ... all those are popular .. and i use a multi-goal bot i use almost all night ... i setup roughly like this:
goal 1
79 at goal remove my cap (easy way to get 69 fast lol)
goal 2
119 at goal remove my shirt
goal 3
269 at goal remove my pants
goal 4
369 at goal remove my brief
goal 5
469 shock me, make me hard guys (shocks = i use anal electroshock, kinda lovense hush but shock instead of vib)
goal 6
569 "high-shocks goal" high-shocks=15,51,101,301 ... burn my ass guys
678 ....

and so on, i have 9 goals for a total of around 4900 tok is i reach all (last goal are cumshow at 1569) ... i reach the first 4-5 goals almost all night so i earn 836-1305 a night (yes some night are bad and i earn 334tok too)

hope this will help

Reactions: CootsPatoots
don't be shy and take some time to enter other male performer room ... especially the popular one ... take note ... try find what you are confortable with and adapt to you and your style ... try be imaginative ... but for sure setup few tip in a menu help fan to tip ...

i have rotating notice app and i setup up 15 if you love my smile, 25 love my ass, 51 want me, 101 make me crazy, dont forget to follow, love the show guys? follow me ... all those are popular .. and i use a multi-goal bot i use almost all night ... i setup roughly like this:
goal 1
79 at goal remove my cap (easy way to get 69 fast lol)
goal 2
119 at goal remove my shirt
goal 3
269 at goal remove my pants
goal 4
369 at goal remove my brief
goal 5
469 shock me, make me hard guys (shocks = i use anal electroshock, kinda lovense hush but shock instead of vib)
goal 6
569 "high-shocks goal" high-shocks=15,51,101,301 ... burn my ass guys
678 ....

and so on, i have 9 goals for a total of around 4900 tok is i reach all (last goal are cumshow at 1569) ... i reach the first 4-5 goals almost all night so i earn 836-1305 a night (yes some night are bad and i earn 334tok too)

hope this will help

Do you show the hush? Some constantly want to see it.

Cammed overnight. Frustrating the amount of viewers, non tippers who will demand everything and then leave. Thankfully had a private that helped, but I ended up logging off before goal because it was nothing going on. It takes everything out of me. Blah.

Followed what Hereiam said, did the goal set up the same way...I brought in a CRAP ton of viewers 200 and in 45 minutes did 1500 tokens (70 bucks) by far the most I've ever done. I'm a show or two away from cleaning out one of my bigger bills. So, I'm very thankful.

Tempted to get a toy and use that. I just wish they had a pocket pussy that worked like the lovesense does...not crazy about anal play.

They have the lovense max, although I don't believe it's very popular. Most people viewing guys want to see them use the hush.

Pretty happy I've been a featured webcammer twice now.

Out of curiosity, how does everyone set up their room for tips? I think I've had actually better luck not setting up a tip number and letting people do it.

Also, why is there NOT a device for men that equals a lovesense for women? That's why women get so much more is the fact that men feel like they're pleasuring them. Seems a bit unfair
Because men don't have a vagina. Seriously, you could put it in your ass, but I won't even do ass play , I guess I lose money because of that but I feel it's just sort of degrading and humiliating to do to myself with a group that isn't my orientation. My body my choice I guess. Plus I doubt they would pay what I would charge. Degradation costs money :p

I just deleted my twitter, I thought it might be a good idea but I only have 17 followers and I don't think I'll ever get popular enough that it will be worth it. Plus it's a bit like facebook and aggravating to just see people showing off

Last edited:
Followed what Hereiam said, did the goal set up the same way...I brought in a CRAP ton of viewers 200 and in 45 minutes did 1500 tokens (70 bucks) by far the most I've ever done. I'm a show or two away from cleaning out one of my bigger bills. So, I'm very thankful.
Im happy you had good Night ... I just log off now .. had à 4290tok day today and almost not naked ... Hope you Will continue have luck and success... Btw i rarely have more than 30-50 fans in my Room, i just attrack the good one and i have the best mod on CB thank to him helping me

Reactions: Cummie_Bear
I'm glad you're having some success! What kind of numbers did you have prior to his advice? Like number of viewers, tokens earned, etc.

I hate to say it but I think I may not be camming for a whole lot longer. Maybe a few more months until I am able to get a stable job and some decent savings, but on the whole I'm just not making enough money compared to the amount of time I am investing in it. Plus I sort of feel like it's counterproductive to finding a girlfriend / partner. I don't think I'm cut out for this haha

I'm glad you're having some success! What kind of numbers did you have prior to his advice? Like number of viewers, tokens earned, etc.

On average? I'd say good days were 500-700. Not including private. That's something else entirely. I'd say 1 and every 4 shows was a total bust. Zero going out.

Since? I've had 4 shows. And have done 6400 in tokens. It's given me more rest too. Last pay period I took in 9600 in tokens. With 7 days left I have 6400. It's great advice.

I haven't tried it during the day yet? Which is my idiotic, try too hard thing. I've had 30-40% luck during the day. This is from 6-7am EST. also, my shows are 45 minutes MAX. No more two hour stuff

I hate to say it but I think I may not be camming for a whole lot longer. Maybe a few more months until I am able to get a stable job and some decent savings, but on the whole I'm just not making enough money compared to the amount of time I am investing in it. Plus I sort of feel like it's counterproductive to finding a girlfriend / partner. I don't think I'm cut out for this haha

I'm sorry bro. I'm married and this is going to helping rebuild past poor money decisions. She doesn't know, going my best to keep it that way. I wish she got into it, she's better looking than about 98% of the models on the site

• Helpful!
Reactions: lostboy
I'm sorry bro. I'm married and this is going to helping rebuild past poor money decisions. She doesn't know, going my best to keep it that way. I wish she got into it, she's better looking than about 98% of the models on the site
It would be a lot different if I was camming with a girlfriend or something, but being straight admittedly it's kind of hard to have the best attitude on there as a single guy when most of the attention is not only not what I'm interested in, they don't tip and try to get a free rise. Sometimes I get drunk before camming and that has helped lol

I mean I'll stick it out until I am more solvent money-wise, it might turn around, but I feel like if I just got a regular job and a gf i'd be a lot happier lol

It would be a lot different if I was camming with a girlfriend or something, but being straight admittedly it's kind of hard to have the best attitude on there as a single guy when most of the attention is not only not what I'm interested in, they don't tip and try to get a free rise. Sometimes I get drunk before camming and that has helped lol

I mean I'll stick it out until I am more solvent money-wise, it might turn around, but I feel like if I just got a regular job and a gf i'd be a lot happier lol

I give some advice in the past for cb .. but i can give you advice for real life too ... CB, i think, shouldn't be your first income source, it's hard camming i mean, mentally. Yes it's virtual but at first we are human and many things can happen and can be feel. You should cam if you are completly sure that this will not fuck your mind and life. Yes "conventional" job and girlfriend should be the priority for sure. I'm married with kids and i have a good job, nothing to complain about and i don't really need CB but ... i'm a bit perv, i love interact with people virtually and i have the capacity to ignore and forget easily (that help a bit i think for CB). And yes for sure i do it for make money, and im lucky i'm honest, i have a conventionnal job but some period i make 2-3 time more $/hour than my conventionnal job, i'm lucky.

If you need to get drunk (btw it's not allowed by CB but ...) for camming, i'm not sure you are confortable enough with the camming principe, no be mad just my opinion.

The most important is you, not the fans, is you, you life .. i always say smile and be happy and have fun in CB .. if you cannot do that ..............

Your life are more important than camming, being happy ar emore important than camming.... there s so many convetionnal job i'm sure you can find one ...

that was said ... have fun, take care ... hope i didnt discourage you i try to be realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.