AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Disappearance

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2011
Has anyone seen this show? You probably haven't if you live outside of Europe. But thought I'd give it a mention seeing how there are some European members on this forum. Anyway the show is a French drama/crime series set in the city of Lyon. I highly recommend people watch this, especially if you're into that kinda show. Was reading people's comments about it on an entertainment site I visit & some of them compare the show to 'The killing'.
I'll leave a link to it's wiki page if anyone's interested. Am curious to see if anyone has seen this & what their thoughts are on it. Whether you live in Europe or not. (As it can be found online to watch if you live outside of Europe).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Disappearance_(TV_series)

Last edited:
"The Killing" was a great drama at its core, after watching "The Missing" it sounds all too familiar. What deity has blessed us with so many stories of murdered children?

Status
Not open for further replies.