AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The empty room blues!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lexxie_lane

Cam Model
Mar 26, 2020
Hey all! So I know i'm not the only one to struggle with this... the empty room blues. When I first started on MFC about a month ago I was doing great. 2000-4000 token nights. My cam score jumped to almost 3000. Recently I haven't been making anything close to what I made at first. And I find less and less premium members staying in my room. I don't think I'm really doing anything different. I even started engaging my customers by name when they enter my room to get them to start talking. I like MFC because I only get totally naked and masturbate in PVT and I feel like (maybe just my imagination) MFC is less sex centered than other sites. I just don't know how to get people to come in my room, stay there, AND spend money on me. I'm starting to think maybe I should try another site? But I don't want to give up too quickly. My cam score is currently 2300. I generally have 5-20viewers. the most i've ever had was maybe 70 when I had a new girl tag. I'm also a curvy girl with lots of stretch marks, maybe I'd have more luck on another site? Any advice on how to push through would be so appreciate. Thanks all!

Last edited:
I had the same experience when I first started on MFC. My first couple of nights were amazing, the few weeks after that were great, and then it went down, and down, and down, until I was at a 550 camscore about 4 months after I started. Things have been slowly going back up since then, and I've finally reached the point where I can count on having enough people in my room to clear countdowns and I'm not worried about staying online at the cost of camscore anymore. It's been 8 months since I started.

I say this not to scare you, but to tell you that this is normal. It's common for there to be a dip in tippers/money/viewers in your first months, and the only way to find long-term success is to keep going. Watch other girls who inspire you. Set a schedule and stick to it. Aim to improve your stream in some way as often as possible. Try new games, try new outfits, even try out new streaming times.

It takes time to find your niche and collect a group of regulars. Camming isn't quick or easy money.

Reactions: lexxie_lane
Status
Not open for further replies.