AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Football Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part for me is that the Jets play the Steelers this week and the only team I hate more than the Steelers is the Cowboys (since the Steelers beat the Cardinals in the Super Bowl). But the Jets deserve to lose every game from here on out so I might have to pull for the Steelers. Ugh.

So our league manager increased the number of teams in our playoffs saying it was because there were complaints about how early our league was ending. More likely it was because he wanted to make sure his team made the playoffs. Because of it, I also made the playoffs and I won this past week which was our first week of playoffs. Amazing considering my 6-7 record in the regular season. I made a great comeback considering I was 1-6 after week 7 though.

Payment details for people who show up to help shovel out TCF Bank Stadium for the Monday night game

Payment is finalized, it's basically 10/hour per daylight and early night, late night is 13/hour, and 2 am to 6 am is 15/hour.

If this happened when I was still a student there I would totally show up and shovel some snow.

29z1mpz.jpg

RoyDivision said:
I think Mike Shanahan went completely fucking insane after he was fired in Denver.

No, he didn't go insane. He just can't coach. He had success with John Elway and ever since he retired, Shanahan has been looking for the next Elway and can't accept anything less. As a result, he's been a failure. The Redskins would probably be smart in dumping him because they're still going to suck with him there.

I'm glad that Kansas City showed up to play and hopefully Tampa Bay will also show up to play as well next week to knock Seattle back a bit, all the niners need to do is just win against the Rams, hopefully either Troy Smith or Alex Smith will show up to play :pray: :pray: :pray:

I've been saying it even when they were 0-5, until they are out of the playoffs officially the 49ers are the team im picking to go to the playoffs.

I hope yesterdays loss was a crushing blow to the giants and they just cave in, packers win out and I believe we take the final wild card spot.

Proud the way the packers played last night but again we helped the patriots way too much. a 300 lbs man running 70 yards to set up a touchdown? what the fuck? cutting off a route and watching the interception be taken back for a touchdown killed me. We held their offense better than any defense has in a long time but mistakes on the other two sides of the ball killed us.

Favre's starting. Wish this game was in Wisconsin. Packer fans going and cheering for the Vikings and Favre in Lambeau would be hysterical.

SweepTheLeg said:
Favre's starting. Wish this game was in Wisconsin. Packer fans going and cheering for the Vikings and Favre in Lambeau would be hysterical.

That would be hilarious. :lol:

I swear...Favre invents ways to be a drama queen. I hope Urlacher or Jones takes his ass out! :pray:

I'd be in the fantasy football finals if I either started toby gerhart, or if devon hester didn't score that touchdown. I lost by 5 points. son of a...

2nd to the last week of the NFL is here and then playoff time, can't believe it took this long for some teams to have playoff berths

i think i liked it better when Tennessee didn't have a pro team. to be fair i prefer College football.

Well, the Lions didn't lose thanks to two huge plays from Suh and Vasher. Sorry Fins fans, there's always next week... in New England.

Well, there's always next year.

1 more win and the packers are in. And then possibly go right back to facing the bears again back in Chicago depending on what philly does. Which sucks id rather face the scary deadly rams of st louis.

FutureFrank said:
Well, the Lions didn't lose thanks to two huge plays from Suh and Vasher. Sorry Fins fans, there's always next week... in New England.

Try year after next, when the new coach and new quarterback have gotten warmed up.

AmberCutie said:
FutureFrank said:

Try year after next, when the new coach and new quarterback have gotten warmed up.

Bill Cowher supposedly has Miami on his coaching wish list. I'd think he'd be just what the Fins need.

I think Henne could prove to be a viable QB to be honest. Problem with the fins is same as the broncos, you're still chasing on trying to replace dan marino, a QB gets 2 years and is replaced. Who wants to play in that kind of system?

get a 3rd target to throw to with marshall and the tight end whats his face and balance it with a running attack thats not the gimmicky wildcat and you have a good chance at being a solid offense. Defense is where you need the work though, too inconsistant not enough turnovers forced.

Playing in a division with the patriots and jets doesn't really help either. but trying to do too much can be just as harmful- ask the redskins.

Mike Singletary has been fired from the 49ers, which I think is a shame and thought he deserved another year. I like him and his style of coaching. Alex Smith the head coach killer will have someone else to get rid of next year.

on a 2nd note I wonder if the Packers will get coughlin fired from the giants. we shall wait and see.

I'm celebrating the firing of Mike Singletary, also the Niners need to tank against the Cards, the Bills, Broncos, and Bengals all need to win so the Niners can get the 2nd pick in the draft which might be Andrew Luck. Also holy shit on Aaron Rodgers tearing it up after having a concussion.

Favre got fined $50K for not cooperating with the sexting investigation, chump change for him.

Da Bears now have a 1st round bye since the Eagles decided not to show up with their A game last night. :dance:

Why is it spelled bye, instead of buy? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.