AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Heat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really loved this movie. Outside of TV I cannot really think of too many examples of a buddy cop team with 2 women. I am almost surprised what can be called 14A in Canada sometimes. Did anybody else see this movie?

It wasn't a "great" movie, but it sure was hilarious. Chemistry between the two actors was amazing, and the bar scenes were classic. I've read that Bullock and McCarthy hit if off, and I think that showed on the screen.

I was so excited for it, (mostly because female buddy cop movies never happen and I was burningly curious)..but I really wasn't disappointed! Love it when that happens :) fully recommend this film, the comedy in the script and the physical humour on screen was fuckin spot on! x

Status
Not open for further replies.