AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Small Boobie Love

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LacieLaPlante

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 14, 2010
profiles.myfreecams.com
We have a thread for boobs, but this one is especially for the little ones! It's taken a long time for me to come to love my small boobies for who they are (even if I give them grief sometimes) so I think a thread like this will be fun!

(also, a friend of mine started the website http://theibtc.com/ and if any of you small boobied models would like to be included on his site, send him an email or a tweet! I'm sure he'd love to include you!)

Post your favorite A and B cups!

LucyLove420 and ohmySTARZ

Lucy1-300x224.jpg

Starz2.jpg

Pervs_INC said:
Luv roses tiny tities, so damn cute. :-D
aww thanks :D and i'm currently in the voting for miss ibtc for july too. just in case you want to vote ;)

Pervs_INC said:
blackxrose said:
Pervs_INC said:
Luv roses tiny tities, so damn cute. :-D
aww thanks :D and i'm currently in the voting for miss ibtc for july too. just in case you want to vote ;)

way ahead of ya rose, already voted ;)
weee! you like my boobies! :dance:

Love 'em, can't get enough of 'em. My favorite thing in the whole wide world. Saddens my heart whenever I hear a girl saying she is going for a boob job, sure I understand. Sure , I understand the need for women wanting it done. Still makes me sad a little bit in my pervy heart.
How can you not just adore these,

I especially love it when the lovely little things are trying to escape. It's like, "let us out, our audience wants us",

Attachments

• Venuzz ST.JPG
    Venuzz ST.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,858
  • LaStella St.JPG
    LaStella St.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 1,862
  • JJ  ST.JPG
    JJ ST.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 1,858
  • sweetdayna ST.JPG
    sweetdayna ST.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,855
  • Elecctra ST.JPG
    Elecctra ST.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,859
It's not that I don't like big boobs; but the small ones are pretty sexy. Personally, I like to go for the ones that are under c or d cup size; the big ones might make for great cleavage, but the small ones look so much hotter naked!

I had to go through all of my pics that I have captured in the last few months, some have been posted already and some are just different poses but love them all in their different shapes and sizes
in no particular order

FqYbB.jpg

SweetBabyTay
Cs2VF.jpg

PerlLady
OQkiy.jpg

NaomiChase
V18pe.jpg

JoleneJolene
7uWpI.jpg

Nrrrd / Faith
OfU3G.jpg

EmmaRoberts ( can add to the MIA file too )
TTsGS.jpg

Ailex
nCgnc.jpg

GemGem ( May be pushing the limit on the IBTC )
j7sRH.jpg

LovelyLemon
wk5oD.jpg

FlirtyAsh ( also MIA )
QVly8.jpg

Meadow
jpmEX.jpg

6zZqz.jpg

lk41p.jpg

Yddug.jpg

I'll stop with that list for now

This thread is seriously missing some photos of lacielaplante - can someone help? (couldnt catch her online - damn timezones)

Traditio said:
This thread is seriously missing some photos of lacielaplante - can someone help? (couldnt catch her online - damn timezones)

Attachments

• 911-792-725-186-2227217.jpg
    911-792-725-186-2227217.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,734
  • 945-505-872-805-1344503.jpg
    945-505-872-805-1344503.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 1,729
Thanks Frankie!!!

here are some more small but great boobs i found:

Attachments

• d0minoh.png
    d0minoh.png
    270.8 KB · Views: 1,720
  • krysSantoriboobs.png
    krysSantoriboobs.png
    368.5 KB · Views: 1,719
  • krysSantoriboobs2.png
    krysSantoriboobs2.png
    374.3 KB · Views: 1,719
  • siagreenboobs.png
    siagreenboobs.png
    350 KB · Views: 1,716
  • lesbysistersboobs.png
    lesbysistersboobs.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 1,719
Reactions: AngelicTease
I'm surprised no one has noted Vera (now named AAVeraWet) whose profile says "smallest tits ever...." I can't say that I disagree with that claim.

Attachments

• verawet.png
    verawet.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 1,664
I can't tell you how much it made me smile to read through this thread. I started The IBTC for just this reason: to highlight how beautiful women are when they embrace what the Universe gave them. Thank you for starting it, my beautiful Miss IBTC for July! :)

I hope you'll check out the site, and if you are an IBTC lovely yourself, email me or find me on Twitter!

Jason
http://www.TheIBTC.com
TheIBTC@gmail.com
@TheIBTC

Reactions: Tigerqueen
Here's my pics, I got itty bitty's too! Glad I am in good company! Mine are 34B-36A depending on the bra

Attachments

• Picture 48.jpg
    Picture 48.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,627
  • Picture 95.jpg
    Picture 95.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 1,625
ThaDudeAbides said:
I can't tell you how much it made me smile to read through this thread. I started The IBTC for just this reason: to highlight how beautiful women are when they embrace what the Universe gave them. Thank you for starting it, my beautiful Miss IBTC for July! :)

I hope you'll check out the site, and if you are an IBTC lovely yourself, email me or find me on Twitter!

Jason
TheIBTC@gmail.com
@TheIBTC

... Is this really the official site for this "committee"?

Bahaha, my picture made it on!

TheDude was wanting to put me on the IBTC site but we kinda had an open discussion in my room one day about whether or not my 32C's really qualified as itty bitty? The guys said I didnt quite make the cut off. I guess some people do consider my boobs itty bitty though hehe.

Heres more of my bewbz:

Attachments

• Picture 19.jpg
    Picture 19.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 1,496
AlexLady said:
ThaDudeAbides said:

Jason
TheIBTC@gmail.com
@TheIBTC

yes it is, or at the least the "new" site that's been started and has been mentioned on twitter. i'm on it and so are a few other lovely ladies from here. :)

Reactions: ThaDudeAbides
blackxrose said:
AlexLady said:
ThaDudeAbides said:

Jason
TheIBTC@gmail.com
@TheIBTC

yes it is, or at the least the "new" site that's been started and has been mentioned on twitter. i'm on it and so are a few other lovely ladies from here. :)

Alright... due to the site's attitude I request to no longer have photos of me here.

Thanks everyone.

AlexLady said:
Alright... due to the site's attitude I request to no longer have photos of me here.

Thanks everyone.
What is the site's attitude?

AmberCutie said:
AlexLady said:

Thanks everyone.
What is the site's attitude?

Anti breast implant is the attitude I think Alex is referring to.. I know you didn't want to get into it but I didn't want people thinking it was something against Jason, because I don't /think/ that is the reason, but you can correct me.

Reactions: ThaDudeAbides
Status
Not open for further replies.