AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The (negative?) impact of regular big spenders in rooms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
times have changed tho, 5 years ago I knew the real name and address of every lady I sent an Amazon gift to because of screwups.
Which is why I have never allowed anyone to send me anything that wasn't an e-gift with a burner email address I only checked when told to do so.

Reactions: BackTew
Do you really think there are that many viewers that actually tip under 30?

Yes. I had regulars who I knew for a fact were around my age that tipped well. One of my highest tipping regulars was in his 20’s.

I don’t know why y’all are overgeneralizing people or trying to put down newer or younger members. People can be problematic no matter how old they are.

I’ve known a lot of guys in their 20’s or 30’s who make bank from working in refineries/chemical plants/offshore and stuff of that sort. They work insane hours and don’t have a lot of time to go out and socialize because of it, so it’s not unreasonable to think that these guys would prefer to go to camsites when they’re bored or horny and spend decent amounts of money.

Can you imagine me trying to buy a model a pizza today?

There’s a ton of options now to give someone money so they can get food without having to know any of their personal info like real name or address compared to ten years ago.

Uber Eats has digital gift card options and practically every pizza place that delivers offers delivery through that or other food delivery services, which I’m sure also has gift card options. Not sure how secure that is, but yeah. Amazon also offers Whole Foods grocery delivery and I know for a fact that you can use gift cards for it.

I can think of 7 off the top of my head who would gladly give you their PayPal info to make that happen because it's all about the grift.

PayPal is obviously a terrible idea for adult workers to use, but I don’t see how it’s a grift to accept money from someone when they are offering it.

Yes. I had regulars who I knew for a fact where around my age that tipped well. One of my highest tipping regulars was in his 20’s.

I don’t know why y’all are overgeneralizing people or trying to put down newer or younger members. People can be problematic no matter how old they are.

I’ve known a lot of guys in their 20’s or 30’s who make bank from working in refineries/chemical plants/offshore and stuff of that sort. They work insane hours and don’t have a lot of time to go out and socialize because of it, so it’s not unreasonable to think that these guys would prefer to go to camsites when they’re bored or horny and spend decent amounts of money.

There’s a ton of options now to give someone money so they can get food without having to know any of their personal info like real name or address compared to ten years ago.

Uber Eats has digital gift card options and practically every pizza place that delivers offers delivery through that or other food delivery services, which I’m sure also has gift card options. Not sure how secure that is, but yeah. Amazon also offers Whole Foods grocery delivery and I know for a fact that you can use gift cards for it.

PayPal is obviously a terrible idea for adult workers to use, but I don’t see how it’s a grift to accept money from someone when they are offering it.
I guess it depends how that offer came to be...

I can understand how it appears "not normal" without the context. There is an all day dialogue between us most days off site so things like this take on way more significance than they probably should. It cuts both ways. I've taken flak from her about things that she was maybe way more stressed about than I think she should have been.

I do need to just step aside though. It's her job, her room. If it fucks up because this one guy gets too dominant then that's just the way it is. I can still be there to pick up the pieces. I've learned the hard way this week that members in this industry are expendable. It doesn't matter how much you've tipped in the past and how much you plan to tip in the future, you are always at the mercy of the next big shiny token rich member that comes along. Even if that member is actually just sitting on that pile of tokens like Smaug the dragon.
I think your feelings hit the hard wall of reality. In some sense you have a friendly relationship with the model but at the end of the day she is going to do what's best for her. I know you may not think it but over the course of this thread jealousy seems to be an underlying issue, even if mild, in your posts. You really need to evaluate your involvement with her and redefine reasonable boundaries for yourself.

I think your feelings hit the hard wall of reality. In some sense you have a friendly relationship with the model but at the end of the day she is going to do what's best for her. I know you may not think it but over the course of this thread jealousy seems to be an underlying issue, even if mild, in your posts. You really need to evaluate your involvement with her and redefine reasonable boundaries for yourself.
IMHO it's not the customers job to set boundaries, rather to test them. Regardless of industry.

IMHO it's not the customers job to set boundaries, rather to test them. Regardless of industry.
It is absolutely the customers (in fact every individuals) job to set their own boundaries for their own health and wellbeing. Others are not responsible if you can't keep yourself healthy with your own boundaries.

Also fuckwits testing my boundaries NON stop is what made me hate camming. So you know, if you want to burn out all your fav models go off but "testing' boundaries is stupid fucking edgelord behaviour. When a boundary is expressed you say "ok" and respect the boundary. You don't test it. You respect the persons right to set a boundary.

Also Honesty isn't whats valued. It's about reasonable suspension of disbelief. If I list myself as a 6ft tall 21 year old athlete and I actually am a curvy 35 y old bbw it's going to come off dishonest. But members really don't want us to be honest with them. Like in any marketing, the job is to sell a fantasy not a reality.

It is absolutely the customers job to set their own boundries for their own health and wellbeing. We aren't responsible if you can't keep yourself healthy with your own boundries.

Also fuckwits testing my boundries NON stop is what made me hate camming. So you know, if you want to burn out all your fav models go off but "testing' boundries is stupid fucking edgelord behaviour. When a boundry is expressed you say "ok" and respect the boundry. You don't test it. You respect the persons right to set a boundry.
Now I understand, from your POV. From mine a simple statement about boundaries in a models profile always worked for me?

Now I understand, from your POV. From mine a simple statement about boundaries in a models profile always worked for me?
You mean thing hardly anyone reads and almost always break every boundary set within it? Hence why I deleted the professional bio I paid to have made for me.

... What?

yes a statement of boundries on a profile should be respected. No need to 'test'

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Maybe remind those regulars EVERYDAY they are important to you.

My regulars know the deal, so you quoting me and offering that unsolicited advice isn’t necessary…..

No, mate, no. Boundaries, in any aspect of life are to be respected, not tested.

(Of course test *your own* boundaries as much as you want, but only dicks push / test other people's boundaries)
perhaps I'm using boundaries in the wrong context, I set rules/expectations of my customers, they have zero input as to my rules or boundaries interchangeable

There are exceptions to every rule. Giving attention to whales doesn't make them a bad person. It's how they treat the little guy that does that for them.

My room topic literally says “ALL tips are appreciated.” And I thank all my tippers. But if you’re one of these guys who thinks 1-token tips are gonna get models to squeal and cater to all your requests, you’re dreaming, pal. Lol. Also you don’t know me. So don’t come on this forum acting like you know how I or other models here treat members, just because you’re salty that the models you tip aren’t sucking your dick. Get over yourself.

And bragging about sending money to models via Western Union? Yeah, models probably shouldn’t be telling you their real names.

My room topic literally says “ALL tips are appreciated.” And I thank all my tippers. But if you’re one of these guys who thinks 1-token tips are gonna get models to squeal and cater to all your requests, you’re dreaming, pal. Lol. Also you don’t know me. So don’t come on this forum acting like you know how I or other models here treat members, just because you’re salty that the models you tip aren’t sucking your dick. Get over yourself.

And bragging about sending money to models via Western Union? Yeah, models probably shouldn’t be telling you their real names.
Great Point Thanks for making it for me :)

I haven’t even read through all of the posts yet, because I’ve had an extremely stressful day…and I apparently (according to my friend) had a panic attack just now while walking on the side of the road. I’ll read the rest of this thread when I’m on the bus.

You should get to know the models here on ACF before making assumptions that we’re all a bunch on ungrateful bitches. It’s insulting, and I’ve got mad respect for the cam models (of all genders) here on ACF.

I do need to just step aside though. It's her job, her room. If it fucks up because this one guy gets too dominant then that's just the way it is. I can still be there to pick up the pieces. I've learned the hard way this week that members in this industry are expendable. It doesn't matter how much you've tipped in the past and how much you plan to tip in the future, you are always at the mercy of the next big shiny token rich member that comes along. Even if that member is actually just sitting on that pile of tokens like Smaug the dragon.

Yeah man, I think you need a break from all cam rooms for a while. At this point you’re probably too dejected and frustrated to bring a pleasant vibe into any room. Especially not the model you’re talking about, and especially if her mod (whom she chose, like it or not) makes your skin crawl to this extent. Take a break.

And yes, members are expendable and it’s not a bad thing. We come and go freely from models’ rooms, too. It’s nothing personal from either side. Actually, I wouldn’t want the pressure of NOT being expendable to any model.

Aside from honoring the rules of the platform and the room - and basic common courtesy - neither side owes the other anything.

Am I the “brown sugar” model you’re talking shit about on @Vixxen81 ’s ACF profile? Got “schooled?” Lol. Hardly. You’re a fucking joke. Get over yourself, pal. 😂

Last edited:
Am I the “brown sugar” model you’re talking shit about on @Vixxen81 ’s ACF profile? Got “schooled?” Lol. Hardly. You’re a fucking joke. Get over yourself, pal. 😂
Hand to dog, I really did not know how to handle that. I was like OMG I don't need this drama. I'm stubborn about trying to reason with people, though. It's an occupational hazard. Please don't be mad at me.

So the newest nuts guy on the block, is openly slagging off respected forum members now, with his delusional ramblings? No wonder models don't react to him, or want him in their rooms...even when he's paying 😂

Hand to dog, I really did not know how to handle that. I was like OMG I don't need this drama. I'm stubborn about trying to reason with people, though. It's an occupational hazard. Please don't be mad at me.

You haven’t disrespected me, so no, I’m not mad at you. I think BackDoor or Hunchback or whatever tf his name is…is just another sorry-ass limp, shrimp dick troll who possibly hasn’t been near pussy since he came outta his momma’s…..

He’s probably getting off on the free one-on-one attention you’re giving him though. I did lol at him thinking y’all are on here bonding or something. Lol. He’s on a cam model forum running his mouth on your ACF profile about why he doesn’t want to tip cam models.

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
You haven’t disrespected me, so no, I’m not mad at you. I think BackDoor is just another sorry-ass limp, shrimp dick troll who possibly hasn’t been near pussy since he came outta his momma’s…..

He’s probably getting off on the free one-on-one attention you’re giving him though. I did lol at him thinking y’all are on here bonding or something. Lol. He’s on a cam model forum running his mouth on your ACF profile about why he doesn’t want to tip cam models.

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live
Sad thing is I'm so fucking used to it, it's like white noise.

So the newest nuts guy on the block, is openly slagging off respected forum members now, with his delusional ramblings? No wonder models don't react to him, or want him in their rooms...even when he's paying 😂

He thinks he’s some special snowflake who’s better than everyone else. Probably annoys models with PMs the entire time they’re trying to work. I imagine it’s draining af dealing with a member like him. Lol. I can’t stand a person who has to brag about their so-called good deeds either. Such a turnoff.

“MoDeLs TeLl Me ThEiR rEaL nAmEs.” Ew.

He thinks he’s some special snowflake who’s better than everyone else. Probably annoys models with PMs the entire time they’re trying to work. I imagine it’s draining af dealing with a member like him. Lol. I can’t stand a person who has to brag about their so-called good deeds either. Such a turnoff.

I got so sick and tired of guys talking about what a great show the night before was that I started saying "there is no yesterday, only today." It's been effective.

I imagine it’s draining af dealing with a member like him. Lol. I can’t stand a person who has to brag about their so-called good deeds either. Such a turnoff.

Yeah exactly, couldn't agree more. Boundary pushing edgelord, like somebody else, with their head screwed on staright noted.

Probably annoys models with PMs the entire time they’re trying to work.
Add to that; Spends all day on a model forum trolling for free attention and attempting to stir shit like a high schooler. I bet what he thinks is a general disdain and ingratitude from models toward tippers in general, is more a personal reaction to him specifically.

Yeah exactly, couldn't agree more. Boundary pushing edgelord, like somebody else, with their head screwed on staright noted.

Add to that; Spends all day on a model forum trolling for free attention and attempting to stir shit like a high schooler. I bet what he thinks is a general disdain and ingratitude from models toward tippers in general, is more a personal reaction to him specifically.
I think you nailed it on the head. My fault for being naive.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise

A 59-year old man acting like a high schooler.

Ursula GIF

I think you nailed it on the head. My fault for being naive.
Don't worry. I haven't really been reading all your posts, or all anyone elses in this thread (just due to time constraints) so I never commented. I was in this thread earlier and thought this guy was some kind of a joke. So when I saw he disregarded my friendly advice, and went on to blabbermouth and be an obnoxious twatwaffle, I just wanted to note it for the record :) The defendant has proven himself a Twatwaffle. No further objections hahaha.

It's stuff like this that should warrant a much bigger appreciation for us than we get. Putting up with this shit, buying into it for even half a second...

I'm a member of a different forum that is mostly about politics and whatever but there was a thread that was posted that talked about sex workers. I posted in that thread and was like "Yeah I've been in the industry for 9+ years but it just dawned on me that you all are shaming me and others like me for doing what you idiots do for free every day [sending nudes/videos] ****I GET PAID FOR IT ****All of you can fuck off with your judgment."

And that goes for who we clear as reliable and fun or whatever we personally hold as criteria for a great night for all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.