AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The (negative?) impact of regular big spenders in rooms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peach Convo.png

This is an interaction with someone in the hospital right now -- this is the stuff that turns me on.

Reactions: ArcticKitty
I need to start reading these threads from the first page to the last.
Am I the only one who reads them backwards?
I start to see what the last few posts say, but then I think "wait what are they talking about" so I slowly make my way up, reading the thread in reverse hahaha

But back to the OP, I think it can really depend on the big spender and what they are like or what their personality is like in the room.
I have seen both the good kind of big spender who is there to honestly have fun with the model and to make her happy, but then I have seen the complete opposite where the guy is wanting the show to be just about him. But then I also see the ones where it's the big spender constantly saying how much he loves the model and wants to marry her, meet her, blah blah and eventually that one always ends the same (either him throwing a tantrum and leaving, or becoming too much of an asshole and the model bans him).

So, it can truly vary I think, but I think it also depends on what the model is saying to this spender "behind closed doors" to keep them there for longer. I have definitely seen it backfire where the model has told multiple big spenders all at once that she "really loves them" and then they ar always arguing and fighting in her room with one another. So it's a great big number of factors that are to be considered for if big spenders impact a room negatively, and if so, by how much.

Last edited:
BackTew.jpg

So he viewed this thread at 7:14 PM EST (almost two hours ago), but hasn't acknowledged me when I called out his punk-ass for running his mouth about me on @Vixxen81 's ACF profile. Lol. Pussy.....

Because back in the good ole days you could throw a whore a shilling and she'd be grateful to watch your unwashed balls... lol.

I know that I tip. No, I'm not saying how much, that's my business.

Yeah, I don’t know where this idea that people in their 20s don’t spend money on entertainment comes from.

In my 20s (not that long ago) I didn’t earn a fraction of what I earn now. But when I wanted to buy something fun, I found the cash somehow. I’m sure that goes for plenty of cam site members as well.

If a college kid can find $100 for concert tickets or a weekend of drinking, they can probably find $100 for tokens every now and then.

wth is that guy talking about you for??

Right? I've been out all day since like 8:15 AM…made one comment on here…and this evening I come on here and see this nonsense (about me) from this SAD LITTLE MAN on someone’s ACF profile wall. Lol.

Lol at his "brown sugar" remark (He's that senile that he can't remember my username? LOL) because it's the opposite of an insult. R&B singer D'Angelo has a song called "Brown Sugar." I want some of your brown sugar...

Last edited:
If a college kid can find $100 for concert tickets or a weekend of drinking, they can probably find $100 for tokens every now and then.
when financial aid his every semester, its like fucking cammodel christmas. LOL

Right? I've been out all day since like 8:15 AM…made one comment on here…and this evening I come on here and see this nonsense (about me) from this SAD LITTLE MAN on someone’s ACF profile wall. Lol.

For real, Fox! He's rambling on about you because, what? Your post interrupted his whining about how unfair life is because he isn't treated like a king by a model for his lunch money while someone else is splashing it for her?

once again @yummybrownfox oddly gets singled out and called a stereotypical racial name.

anywho two away from this month's bingo and it's only the second week! 🎉

I thought of you today after this happened, because I was like damn, Audri was right! 😂

It's that he singled you out that I picked up on, Ms. Fox. The "brown sugar" remark would be in line with his generation, I think.

Lol at his "brown sugar" remark (He's that senile that he can't remember my username? LOL) because it's the opposite of an insult. R&B singer D'Angelo has a song called "Brown Sugar." I want some of your brown sugar...
Yeah it was my first reaction, like "Wait, that is not an insult, it's more of a compliment or an appreciative remark" (not that I would presume to say it to you or about you). Then I thought maybe he was hitting on you in that clueless way that certain (usually tokenless) users often do. 🤷‍♂️

Jesus christ what a bunch of delicate sunflowers... get over yourselves. Its a job. Not a friendship, relationship, dating site. Its a JOB. We work for tips, not for your friendship, and we are not your personal therapists to deal with your member drama! Whoever tips more, gets more attention. Period, end of.

And @misterical how do you know this dude isn't tipping her loads offline? Did she tell you he's not really tipping much or you are just assuming that because you can't see it in public? Either way...tip her whatever way you like, and let the others tip her whatever way they like. If that means 1000s of tokens at once, GOOD FOR HER

And @misterical how do you know this dude isn't tipping her loads offline? Did she tell you he's not really tipping much or you are just assuming that because you can't see it in public? Either way...tip her whatever way you like, and let the others tip her whatever way they like. If that means 1000s of tokens at once, GOOD FOR HER
Well, this is all happening on a platform that actually shows all of the tips received as well as the users tokens. I don't agree with either of those things but that's the way it is.

I am delighted when she receives big tips. Totally over the moon. I congratulate big tippers if I'm in the room when they tip and celebrate her successes. That's what she is there for. Since my post, the conversation has swung back around to tips but you'll see that my initial grievance wasn't about what he was spending but about him spying on my conversation in another platform and copying it into public chat elsewhere. That was the issue on my part. A guy coming into a room and fucking with long term regulars because he has enough spending power that the model can't correct him on his behaviour.

All I know is that if I came into a room and established members were present, I'd be polite and not try to dominate the room and mistreat other members. Because the model and I are close, this will inevitably be portrayed here as some kind of jealousy issue. I'm not naive. I know I'm not the only guy she chats to and nor should I be, but as we've also seen in the "friendship" post, models are quick to point out the negative side of a guy sitting in your room for the whole night while you work. That's this guy but with the added layer of pissing off existing members while he does it.

My post was basically about toxic alpha male behaviour and not about money.

my initial grievance wasn't about what he was spending but about him spying on my conversation in another platform and copying it into public chat elsewhere.
No, you started with his spending being a problem for you.
There's a new guy visiting my friends room recently who throws a lot of cash around.
And it isn't hard to imagine that your misplaced discomfort with his spending was obvious to others in the room, including him. 🤷‍♀️

No, you started with his spending being a problem for you.

And it isn't hard to imagine that your misplaced discomfort with his spending was obvious to others in the room, including him. 🤷‍♀️
I appreciate how that reads but that was more of an attempt to line up with the context of the original post and also to add some context as to why I felt he was allowed to get away with it. I'm sure many models have overlooked antagonistic behaviour so as not to upset a big spender. There are many other users in that room who give big tips but are respectful to the model and to other members. I've never once had an issue with any of that. Far from it.

Far from it, in fact the first few times he came and tipped highly we chatted and had a bit of a bromance going on. The issue only arose when he cut and pasted my messages (which I would see as a disrespectful invasion of privacy in any context, particularly given that the messages were of a private nature concerning a personal issue of hers) and even then I'd say he was oblivious to how angry I really was because I didn't fully verbalise it there because I didn't want to put her in a bad position.

The closest analogy I can think of is being a regular customer in a restaurant and being mistreated by a new customer at the next table and him getting a pass because he ordered a bottle of bollinger. I don't think any of you would accept that? Would you?

Last edited:
Yeah it was my first reaction, like "Wait, that is not an insult, it's more of a compliment or an appreciative remark" (not that I would presume to say it to you or about you). Then I thought maybe he was hitting on you in that clueless way that certain (usually tokenless) users often do. 🤷‍♂️

It certainly wasn't a compliment. "Brown sugar" is typically used in the US by white men as a term with connotations. He's just a dickhead.

Last edited:
Far from it, in fact the first few times he came and tipped highly we chatted and had a bit of a bromance going on. The issue only arose when he cut and pasted my messages (which I would see as a disrespectful invasion of privacy in any context, particularly given that the messages were of a private nature concerning a personal issue of hers) and even then I'd say he was oblivious to how angry I really was because I didn't fully verbalise it there because I didn't want to put her in a bad position.

The closest analogy I can think of is being a regular customer in a restaurant and being mistreated by a new customer at the next table and him getting a pass because he ordered a bottle of bollinger. I don't think any of you would accept that? Would you?
Accept it or not... I in particular couldn't care less if someone gets butthurt over a big spender.🤨
Yes, fine, he night take over my room for a few weeks, or even months, but if I'm getting more off him in 2 hours than of all my regulars together in a whole shift... 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you're so upset about him copy pasting your convo(which had to be done in a public chat so, wtf is your issue anyway since anyone in the room could see that - whether the comment was pasted in the same platform or not shouldnt really matter, it was a public convo🙄) don't visit the room anymore simple as. With that however you will show how you don't actually support your model "friend"(🤢) and all you care about is some made up privacy breach and your ego lol.

It's not that us models can't correct a big spender so we don't upset him... I won't correct a big spender because $$$. If my regulars get upset about it then they're not looking at it from my perspective which is I work for tips, not to be friends with them and do mediation between regulars and a new whale. In that case, welcome to leave and please don't come back because they obviously couldn't care less about my earnings and all they care about is their ego being bruised because someone can and will spend more on me in 1 week than they did in 1 month. Sorry not sorry. Get lost and find a cheap empty room to flex in.

Accept it or not... I in particular couldn't care less if someone gets butthurt over a big spender.🤨
Yes, fine, he night take over my room for a few weeks, or even months, but if I'm getting more off him in 2 hours than of all my regulars together in a whole shift... 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you're so upset about him copy pasting your convo(which had to be done in a public chat so, wtf is your issue anyway since anyone in the room could see that - whether the comment was pasted in the same platform or not shouldnt really matter, it was a public convo🙄) don't visit the room anymore simple as. With that however you will show how you don't actually support your model "friend"(🤢) and all you care about is some made up privacy breach and your ego lol.

It's not that us models can't correct a big spender so we don't upset him... I won't correct a big spender because $$$. If my regulars get upset about it then they're not looking at it from my perspective which is I work for tips, not to be friends with them and do mediation between regulars and a new whale. In that case, welcome to leave and please don't come back because they obviously couldn't care less about my earnings and all they care about is their ego being bruised because someone can and will spend more on me in 1 week than they did in 1 month. Sorry not sorry. Get lost and find a cheap empty room to flex in.
I totally respect your right to disagree with me but it would be nice if you could do it respectfully. I think I'm fairly respectful in all of my interactions with people on here.

I honestly am starting to struggle to see why any members would feel incentivised to post in this forum any more. Every post is met by a wall of aggression where the member is dog piled on by models who think that the view from where they are standing is the only valid viewpoint. Camming is a two way transaction and there are opinions on the other side as well. You may not agree with them but it doesn't mean the members opinion is not valid.

I totally respect your right to disagree with me but it would be nice if you could do it respectfully. I think I'm fairly respectful in all of my interactions with people on here.

I honestly am starting to struggle to see why any members would feel incentivised to post in this forum any more. Every post is met by a wall of aggression where the member is dog piled on by models who think that the view from where they are standing is the only valid viewpoint. Camming is a two way transaction and there are opinions on the other side as well. You may not agree with them but it doesn't mean the members opinion is not valid.
Please show me the part that is disrespectful?

I think a lot of us on here are a bit sick and tired listening to the same old story over and over and over again. You do you, I'll do me.. all good 😉

Reactions: MarieElise
I get your frustration, Lexi, I really do. Point taken on that. But…

Jesus christ what a bunch of delicate sunflowers... get over yourselves.

See, it’s always just a matter of time before all members end up lumped together in these types of threads.

Why plural? Is your issue with Misterical, or several people, or all members here?

I thought the majority of members that responded directly to misterical’s issue offered pretty much the same advice you did, no? It’s a business, and no hard feelings, and if he doesn’t enjoy himself he should leave, right? What am I missing?

Camming is a two way transaction
I feel like you summed it up really well there, it is two-way between the performer and the member who is spending. Feelings about another member's spending are not relevant.
Every post is met by a wall of aggression where the member is dog piled on by models
It's not just performers telling you that your perspective here is skewed, you're getting it from other members too. And it's funny to me that you think you have a deep understanding of this space and what it is for to the point that after being here for six months, you can determine whether or not anyone else gets value from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.