AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Night Of

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2016
Has anyone been watching this show on HBO? There is only one episode left and its just amazing. I have no idea how they are going to wrap it up in the last episode, so many unanswered questions

Reactions: KBdarling
It's SOOOOOOOOO good! Did you see the finale?! I loved it! It was very emotional towards the end though. I liked that the writers really wanted to make the viewer think about how messed up our judicial system can be.

Yes it was a great show. I definitely showed how messed up the judicial system can be. I really had a problem with the prosecutor though. WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD...... so if the jury hadnt come back as a hung jury, she would have let Nas go to jail knowing or atleast having doubts that he did it. But since it came back how it did she decides not to proceed?!?!?! That is incredibly messed up. I wonder how realistic that is. Like how often a jury comes back hung, and the prosecutor just lets the person go free.... still a good show though.

I loved this show! I wish they had done it in 4 episodes though, 8 was too much. They gave a lot of useless information. I did not need to know so much about the defense lawyer's skin condition and boner problems. I think they were trying to build suspense and that definitely worked. I was counting down the days till Sunday every week!
I felt like it was an all too true to life representation of our judicial system. Stuff like that happens all the time. A DA or detective gets a hair up their ass about someone or has no other suspects and forces a case. If you haven't seen it you should. I wish I had waited and just binge watched it though.

It's in my queue with a buzz from friends telling me to watch it now. I'm not sure if it's a true crime account that builds to make a drama or a drama based on a true crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.