AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Official BBW Appreciation Thread!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2011
Australia
Twitter Username
@YelloMit
Tumblr Username
YelloMit
MFC Username
YelloMit
As the title suggests, this thread is to appreciate all the bigger ladies out there that we all love. Feel free to post your favourite pictures and gifs of BBW models.

Aaaaand I'll start with a famous BBW legend. Samantha 38G. :D

tumblr_mldtwpDH5e1r3loxeo1_500.jpg

I'm gonna appreciate the hell outta myself here.

Attachments

• NightlyWorkout.gif
    NightlyWorkout.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 297
  • Panty_Destruction.gif
    Panty_Destruction.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 299
  • stripcumshorter.gif
    stripcumshorter.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 310
  • BBWBootyLotion.gif
    BBWBootyLotion.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 296
  • Corset.gif
    Corset.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 293
  • PinkPantyJOI.gif
    PinkPantyJOI.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 294
This thread looks lonely, I'm going to give it a bump, cause I recently discovered a love for bodystockings, and I gotta share it!

Attachments

• blackbodystocking.gif
    blackbodystocking.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 256
  • bluebodystocking.gif
    bluebodystocking.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 259
yay!!

This is one of my favs

Marilyn Mayson

Attachments

• tumblr_nk39ehW7OX1subk3mo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nk39ehW7OX1subk3mo1_500.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 666808839.jpg
    666808839.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 159
  • i_2018788_46375_1117954_2345655.jpg
    i_2018788_46375_1117954_2345655.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 157
Another one i just insanely love is

Lexxxi Luxe

Attachments

• 28wjxur.jpg
    28wjxur.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 150
  • LexxxiSet10.jpg
    LexxxiSet10.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 150
Betty Bowdacious! I don't think she frequents these boards but she gave me permission to post about her here.

j4UPMuM.gif

oXfQq02.gif

You guys, this thread is my new jam.

I've only been camming a little while, so I don't have any super sexy .gifs yet though. :( If you ladies don't mind me asking, where's your favorite shop for pretty sexy things? The biggest frustration I've ever had in my life is finding things that are sexy, that fit right, and that aren't murder to wear for more than a few miniutes at a time... and gosh, some of the outfits in this thread are killer (like that body stocking oh my gosh! Adorable!)

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I hope it's not against the rules to mention brands/sites but if you want my opinion, which isn't much, I love Torrid and I love Fetlife because of all the advertising and forums they have, they have lots of kinky websites and stores advertise and I'm never disappointed with what I click on if it's on Fetlife.

Reactions: Gen
As the title suggests, this thread is to appreciate all the bigger ladies out there that we all love. Feel free to post your favourite pictures and gifs of BBW models.

Aaaaand I'll start with a famous BBW legend. Samantha 38G. :D

tumblr_mldtwpDH5e1r3loxeo1_500.jpg

Sam looks awesome ! She has an official website with ModelCentro btw :) : http://sam38g.xxx/

You guys, this thread is my new jam.

I've only been camming a little while, so I don't have any super sexy .gifs yet though. :( If you ladies don't mind me asking, where's your favorite shop for pretty sexy things? The biggest frustration I've ever had in my life is finding things that are sexy, that fit right, and that aren't murder to wear for more than a few miniutes at a time... and gosh, some of the outfits in this thread are killer (like that body stocking oh my gosh! Adorable!)

Torrid has awesome lace up thigh highs that way they don't cut into you or roll down.

• Helpful!
Love this thread for so many reasons :clap: Here are some of my pics...
[GALLERY=media, 875]IMG_4960 by OhDamnGrrrl posted Sep 5, 2015 at 5:53 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 866]IMG_0936-color by OhDamnGrrrl posted Sep 5, 2015 at 5:53 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 872]IMG_4144 by OhDamnGrrrl posted Sep 5, 2015 at 5:53 PM[/GALLERY]

Reactions: Picnic
Lingerie is really hit or miss. Sometimes it fits great, other times...not so much - I usually order for waist size if something has a decent amount of stretch in the bust, and just hope for the best. Finding plus size costumes in the EU can be a real pain in the arse, too, so if anyone has any suggestions, toss 'em my way please :)

Goddamn I love my pudgy belly.

Attachments

• WIN_20150816_221832.JPG
    WIN_20150816_221832.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 43
  • WIN_20150806_132351.JPG
    WIN_20150806_132351.JPG
    322.9 KB · Views: 45
  • WIN_20150806_132343.JPG
    WIN_20150806_132343.JPG
    304.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot (54).png
    Screenshot (54).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot (122).png
    Screenshot (122).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
Reactions: lunarxkittn and Gen
Question! If I may... I am a chubbier chick; certainly nobody would label me "thin", (5'7"/210 lbs), I have a belly fo sho, large thighs, etc. But I am also not very very big, and generally in my mind I consider BBW to be about fairly large women. I wouldn't want to label myself something that absolutely does not fit and have people go "hey you're not BBW!" and to basically mislead people, but I also wouldn't want to miss out on a category that might work well for me.
So my question is, do you lovely ladies have opinions on what constitutes BBW? How big is big? How small is TOO small?
Sorry for the semi off topicness >.< I'm gearing up to start making content and I want to be as prepared as possible before my partner and I begin!

Reactions: RubyDimples
There's no real number or size I think is too big or too small - everyone has a different idea. People who aren't into BBWs will label anyone with a lil chub or even just a big ass as a BBW, lol. And guys who are into BBWs are just as varied as guys into thin girls, as in some like their ladies just a little chubby and some like them huge and everywhere in between.

Keep in mind too there is a difference between BBW and SSBBW as well - super size BBW, which as you'd guess are the even bigger girls.

Personally I'd probably try it - there are dudes who will tell you you're too small (I've heard that and it's bizarre as a fat girl to hear "you're too thin", hahaha), but if you've got a belly there are a lot of dudes who will love it. Not sure where you're selling but some sites like Clips4Sale have a Chubby category as well, it's not nearly as popular as BBW but you could list your videos there if you're doing clip sales. If it doesn't wind up being popular, you can always move the clips!

Personally I wouldn't worry about misleading people - it will take them about two seconds to determine from your cam or your photos if you fit what they're looking for. But if you find its not working you can always drop the tag! Just my thoughts though.

• Helpful!
Reactions: disciple_of_lucifer
Thanks so much for your thoughts! That makes sense, for sure. And I will definitely have a go at the chubby category, I'm 100% certain I fit into that, at least!
It's rad having some insight, I appreciate it! You are adorbs btw, Gen! :h:

I've been told that I'm too fat to be "normal" but not big enough to be a "real BBW" either. Fuck it! Whatever! I'm a dress size 12/14 and I've got a belly that I don't love but DAMN my tits and ass are bangin. As long as I like me, no one else' opinion matters so much to me (although I'd like their tokens!)

I have a crush on Rainbow_Doll on MFC. She's a curvy, kinky cutie.

Nice thread,thanks. Guys,just look what i've found yesterday, just watched lot's of bbw girls on camsdesire.com/bbw

Status
Not open for further replies.