AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Starcraft 2 show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Starcraft 2 show the other day was brilliant. I'd totally forgotten about it so I was way surprised when I logged on to find Amber on. Pity that I seemed to be the only person in the room that wanted to see boobies though. Also, I was mega-stoned at the time and couldn't stop laughing about the zerg rush. :clap: :dance:

Here are some fun/stupid comments in free chat while I had sc2 on the main window, and myself in a little tiny picture in picture window.

Keep in mind, the topic (which I am stupid to assume anyone reads) Said "starcraft 2, tips for boobies, if you're bored leave."

m1chae17532: we dont want u to play, we want u to play with us

illw1ll1: amber, if you thought this through more, you could be gettings tips for naked starcraft

BreakerUK: WHATTHEFUCK!

dandrew: How come not naked lately?

jflex4life22: koreans are sick at starcraft i know that much

curious_steve: I can honestly say I thought I'd seen everything on MFCs, but no. Very funny!

ANIMALMAN1: bored take care

burnside986: what are you nattering about, woman?

Se7eNs: this is the best room ever!

hmann: can anyone explain what's going on?

RufffRider: topless SC2 ftMFw

RevComedian: Excuse me sirs, but have you tried shooting cans of raid instead of bullets

Spunkbat: I'm a comeplte game head and computer nerd but I may need a shower and lifestyle rethink after this.

tbro1985: Bored huh?

seyzen: zerg zerg zerg zerg zerg zerg zerg zerg zerg zerg zerg!

MathNinjaMike: :stfutank :stfusugar

superman912: god damn. 290 people watching someone playing video games

Jenkins143: correction 290 people watching a hot chick play video games. a big difference

QuantumMechanic: correction, 306 people watching a hot chick play video games TOPLESS

dcc626: this is why i love amber

sexyfinland7: Go get a life u nerd

vadandasky: victory titty dance in order

Styot: nice of you to volunteer vadandasky, do you have nice tits?

vadandasky: aint out yet hari, u need to download the cracked beta

AmberCutie: harri, what da fuck are youy two arguing about

Harri21: oh he is saying SC2 is not out yet

Mickey_Obrien: off friends list...... Tricks r 4 kidds (apparently playing vid games removes me from his friend list.)

Semptexico: Robots VS Tits...nah..I go to bed..now

orzabal: what the f is happening in here???

Kiwi_AJ: I'm 100% sure that humanity will never have borgs with bulky mechanical parts jutting out of their heads

burnside986: your mothers a seige tank

JustaGuyForU: this room is lame

krazyman21: group?

Arkdude: A hot chesty girl that plays Starcraft. You are one of those girls that god
personally created. No mold there

QuantumMechanic: no mold are you calling other girls moldy?

krazyman21: i want to make u cum

MidnightSun69: Amber why do you have that starcraft thing going on? I prefer tits and ass but thats just me

WindDrifter: My hoots are small burnsy

KeiiSweet: My wife is learning she is now playing wow with her boobs out WOOT

I did actually learn a bit about gameplay yesterday. Thanks for the help, y'all. :mrgreen:

Ambers online SC2 record please correct me is i am wrong.

2 Victory 1 Defeat

to be fair they quit when they realized the level was set to high for the level of skillz.

I get a new job and miss this show? DAMN BEING EMPLOYED! :angry5:

I bet it was total WIN wrapped in bacon and covered in awesome-sauce

Freq said:
I get a new job and miss this show? DAMN BEING EMPLOYED! :angry5:

I bet it was total WIN wrapped in bacon and covered in awesome-sauce

Well considering someone BROUGHT THIS THREAD BACK FROM THE DEAD you may want to check the OP time stamp. It was over a month ago.

PS: stop reviving old boring threads or I will kick some ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.