AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Walking Dead Game

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about preordering it too but I got $40 on my PSN wallet. It is a shame Sony put up so many holds up for people releasing games on their network.

Walkthrough of episode 1 by Gametrailers

MrRodry said:
I'm thinking about preordering it too but I got $40 on my PSN wallet. It is a shame Sony put up so many holds up for people releasing games on their network.

Walkthrough of episode 1 by Gametrailers

That was fast!

First, the good news: The first episode of The Walking Dead, ‘A New Day,’ will arrive on PSN this Tuesday, April 24th. Each episode will cost $4.99 on the PlayStation Store, and you’ll be able to pre-purchase the entire five-episode season for $19.99 to save $4.99 off of the total season price and nab an exclusive PS3 premium theme (head to the bottom of the post for more details).

From http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/ ... -purchase/

Yeah you didn't realise it comes out tomorrow? I was under the impression all the "episodes" came out at once too. There's also a Game of Thrones game being released I think next month. I hope they're not gonna be crap because they rushed them out to cash-in.

No, I read somewhere that Sony was making it hard on the release of this game because of the violence in it. Yeah, one month gap for each episodes, good thing the choices you make changes the story of the game, at least that is what they say. A Game of Thrones game sounds interesting.

Playing the game now, it really does seem like the things you say and choices have an effect on the story, should be good for replay value. The framerate is pretty terrible, it needs a patch, at least on PC, but it's playable.

Just finished episode 1, was really enjoyable actually. There's definitely a bunch of choices that carry into the next episode.

I got it too, for PS3. Played for the first minutes (out of the farm, into the drug store - damn, I want that daughter and old man duo dead). The framerate is kind of bad indeed, sometimes, during the cut scenes at Clem house looks like there was a time lapse when there was not.

no matter how nice I try to be to Herschel he always manages to be a complete fuckwad. God I hate that guy.

:lol: I believe that is not the last time we see Herschel.

Finished episode one and I liked it but some things don't make sense like staying in the inn near the woods full of zombies and that guy punching Lee when they were leaving the drugstore. A news reporter that don't know how radio batteries work is weird too. The scene with Lee zombie brother was cool. I got Duck and Carlye on my team. My PS3 version froze at the stats ending page. Despite that, I'm looking forward for the next episodes.

Lol yes I'm also fascinated by the reporter who doesn't know what batteries are lol.

I played through twice trying to make different choices, the biggest difference seems to just be Doug vs Carley. Whichever one you pick bitches at you for not picking the other one. I debated seeing if I waited too long they'd both die lol, I might try that.

When Carley asked why I picked her I was disappointed that there was no option to say
a) You have tits
or
b) we'll need you to repopulate the world

Reactions: MrRodry
I just finished episode 1 and I have to say that I'm surprised. I didn't expect this kind of quality. I dig it.

The next time I play it, I'm going to make my character a complete dick! lol

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-05-18 at 14.56 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-05-18 at 14.56 #3.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: MrRodry
So... when does episode 2 of this come out? Next Tuesday, I am assuming... I played the trial, and got the $20 season pass on PSN, I was so impressed. Now, I wait. Argh, waiting.

Been playing episode two, suddenly I was faced with a tough decision. I ultimately chickened out for sentimental reasons...
Dhy7M.jpg

I ended it. The PS3 version is broke as hell, with freezes and "ghost hands" everywhere. Didn't shoot Jolene because, despite looking like a crazy lady, I wanted to hear her story. Being Mr. Nice Guy is starting to be a pain too, I don''t know if Kenny is on my side or not. Looking forward for episode 3.

Finished Ep.2 on release day on PS3. Saw the 'twist' coming a mile off, but still fun nonetheless. Really good game that sticks to the feel of the comics, but the wait between episodes is agonising.

I've been playing this game on and off for a week now and I feel like I have made horrible choices. :lol: It has reaffirmed I wouldn't survive in a scenario like this, if the zombies don't get me, the other survivors will.

I kept switching between siding with kenny and lily, and they say stuff like "way to switch sides Lee..." lol

I like Kenny, kind of, but he's such a coward every time he's in a tough situation he runs lol.

"Season 2" news.
Telltale planning more 'Walking Dead' series, first season coming to retail
By Griffin McElroy
Telltale will release the first five episodes of its The Walking Dead adventure games in North American retail outlets following the final episode's digital launch, the developer confirmed to Polygon today.

Telltale also confirmed that the five-episode series would not be the only games set in the Walking Dead universe that the studio plans on creating.

"We believe there is no better company than Telltale to bring complex narrative IP to interactive entertainment," senior vice president of marketing Steve Allison said in a statement to Polygon. "Our first episodic game series based on The Walking Dead has sold nearly 1.7 million episodes to consumers in just our first 8 weeks with no signs of slowing down. We have three more episodes to go with Episode 3 targeted for August as we confirmed yesterday.

"Following the digital release of our fifth episode we will also be coming to North American retail shortly thereafter and this will not be the last The Walking Dead game series that we do."

Allison also commented on the Activision-published shooter set in the Walking Dead universe, announced earlier today.

"Regarding today's announcement of a project based [on] the AMC TV series coming in 2013," Allison said, "as huge fans of the franchise and the show, we're looking forward to seeing Terminal Reality's game when it comes out."

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/7/6 ... season-two

TWD FPS teaser trailer

Lololos
oyZ7H.jpg

Ba0Mz.jpg

0AAah.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bxLK5.jpg - spoiler

Episode 3 is due out this week, if it hasn't been released already, according to what I've read...

I've been watching this series via casters on Twitch. Loving it so far.

I played the first two episodes on xbox live and it's not too bad! I have two save files so I can see the differences between play thoughs. One character is a dick and everyone hates him, the other one is and angel and a leader.

The differences in the main story ine seem to be minimal but your actions really change the AI's actions.

Heavily dialogue basted with minimal action but the Gorey story line is great.

This is seriously one of my favourite games. It's very refreshing to have a game more based on storyline and dialogue than just point & shoot. I love all the characters (especially Clementine! Her little face, awww). Actually, I hate some of them, in the sense that they're douchebags and I kind of hope they die, but I still like having them in the story, if that makes sense!

Was a little annoyed with Ep 3 - without giving stuff away, I just felt like no matter what I did stuff ended up pretty much the same.

I liked ep3 a lot but yeah, the story seemed a little more like you were being dragged into it

Kind of. I'm gonna try not to give anything too specific away with this post, but it will have some SPOILERS

I really wish there had been a way to save the person who got shot by the other person, but there isn't. That was the main thing that annoyed me.

I wish I had the option to save the person who killed themselves, but that person dies no matter what you do.

Those were the two big things that bugged me about episode 3.

But OMG, that thing at the end? With the electronic device and the mystery? I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT.

MiaMeow said:
Kind of. I'm gonna try not to give anything too specific away with this post, but it will have some SPOILERS

I really wish there had been a way to save the person who got shot by the other person, but there isn't. That was the main thing that annoyed me.

I wish I had the option to save the person who killed themselves, but that person dies no matter what you do.

Those were the two big things that bugged me about episode 3.

But OMG, that thing at the end? With the electronic device and the mystery? I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT.

I wish we were able to save that person that got murdered too. With the people that killed themselves, I'm not so sure, because of the way that happened.

Trailer for episode 4 at 13:03.

The Walking Dead: Episode Four – Release Dates
We’re pleased to confirm that The Walking Dead: Episode Four – Around Every Corner will release Tuesday, October 9th on PlayStation Network in North America for $4.99 (also available as part of the Season Pass for $19.99, which includes all five episodes). The European release date on PlayStation Network will be announced as soon as we have information from our partners at SCEE.

The episode will be available on Xbox Live Arcade on Wednesday, October 10th for 400 MS Points as DLC within the original The Walking Dead XBLA release, and also on PC/Mac as part of the 5-episode Season Pass ($24.99) from the Telltale Online Store. The season pass is also available from our partners Steam, Origin, Amazon PC Downloads, GameStop, and GameFly.

More info, some spoilers http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-996

Tomorrow is the release date for the final chapter.

The Walking Dead Season Finale Release Dates Confirmed!

Telltale Games is pleased to announce the release dates for the SEASON FINALE of THE WALKING DEAD! It will hit on November 20th for PlayStation Network (North America) and November 21st on PlayStation Network (EU), Xbox LIVE Marketplace, PC and Mac via the Telltale Online Store and digital distribution partners such as Steam, and also for compatible iOS devices as the final piece of downloadable content from within the ‘Walking Dead: The Game’ app, available on the App Store.

We can’t thank you all enough for your incredible support and we can’t wait for you all to experience the season finale of YOUR Walking Dead story. With one week left until launch worldwide, now is a great time for you and your friends to catch up on the series so you can all experience the season finale and discuss it together.

Don’t forget to follow us on our other channels for news, info, and updates as the first season of The Walking Dead: The Game from Telltale Games comes to its conclusion in EPISODE FIVE – NO TIME LEFT!

Season finale trailer with some minor spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.