AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Word Predictor Game

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KristinKervz

Cam Model
Mar 9, 2011
Florida
kervyfans.com
Twitter Username
@KristinKervz
Tumblr Username
KristinKervz
Streamate Username
KristinKervz
Chaturbate Username
KristinKervz
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/466735/Kristin-Kervz/
I'm not sure if iPhones do this, but if you have an android, go to any random text conversation and tap your word predictor however many times you feel necessary. These are usually hilarious.

Here's mine:
I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I don't know. Thanks for the first time in the morning. I know I am a beautiful person. The only way to get the front door and the other hand is not the only way.

Reactions: playingforcollege
Yeah I think it would have to sesh. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The only reason for this. The best part is the most important part. I have a killer headacher, but the most important thing to remember that you are well.

(I wonder what the first one was, it seems important to me lol)

• Funny!
Reactions: KristinKervz
I am so excited to see you soon. I have to go to the aquarium and do not have to be productive. The top-selling book in September sold 208k. We are you doing today. The only thing that I have a lot of the basics of the site and explains a lot. Do you have a cozy day.

(I use Swype so I get three word suggestions, those sentences were each starting with one of the top three words!)

• Funny!
Reactions: KristinKervz
Status
Not open for further replies.