AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

There goes April.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I normally say that the months go by way too fast. But April seemed to linger forever. Especially the last 2 weeks since I've been so excited just to get onto Mega May! Now on this last day of April I find myself totally nervous, anxious, excited and overwhelmed by the month ahead of me. What if I fail? Will I feel embarrassed or be too tired to care? Will people just laugh at my auction and it becomes a total flop? Yeah, these are the things that go through my head as a cam whore. :)

I feel like I've been a little dead to the world this week. Not many tweets, certainly not many blog posts, a 60 second video blog, not many replies on the forums. I'm still alive! I swear! I'll be working hard to make my comeback starting this weekend.

For now my plans are: do my cardio + ab workout, take a nice long hot shower, eat lunch, play WoW (and hope to get at least the weekly raid done, if not also ToC 25), eat a decent dinner, and then log on to MFC at roughly 8pm and stay on well past midnight to get a good start on May. Sometimes the after-midnight crowd is a bit different so I'm hoping I can convince a few of my sweet friends to stay up a lil' late with me tonight. It is Friday after all! Who cares if we sleep til noon on Saturday...

:lol: :lol: Im always laughing.

at myself. :hand:

Good Luck in May! You won't need it though.

I honestly think you'll do just fine. You dealt with the Models Only drama so well that you could easily handle anything being in the Top 3 could throw at you. :) You're awesome & you're gonna kick ass!

heart42 said:
I hope that May will be Mega May for you & It'll be great if you finish in the top 20 top 5

fix't.

Status
Not open for further replies.