AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
@bamdicted Whoah, Petrarca really ain't got shit on this one. I appeciate the ability to condense a love story in few emoticons, tho. That's a really a valuable skill here.

Reactions: silentm0de
This guy has been on ignore for YEARS because he used to PM me with this kind of nonsense every time I was on cam:
View attachment 86292
(this went on another page, by the way, I snipped it)

I only notice his messages if I pull up my archive since he's on ignore, and I noticed he messaged me just a heart emoji last week. He hasn't given up. Probably some kind of mental/emotional illness.

Hahaha wow, this kind of thing is the reason why so many models are so emotionally exhausted after every day of camming.
And the ones that are like this but more like real poetry.. you know "your eyes are like the stars" and all that crap. The guys doing it are just so pretentious in my opinion, just copy and pasting to models and hoping it's going to impress them. It makes me personally think "wow what a dickhead". I don't care if the guy tips 100,000,000, I will maintain that thought about them.

I... I don't even know what to make of this

ohhhlalala123 ohhh jeahh your sexy cum hunt smile grow so much up beauty mm i hope same is with your wet red slur for fuck and lick she ready for my dick ;)

For the record, the model wasn't naked or showing pussy. She was in some black lingerie.
Oh,I think he did post a message first saying "hi" then followed by this one.
But yeah, wtf? lol

I... I don't even know what to make of this

ohhhlalala123 ohhh jeahh your sexy cum hunt smile grow so much up beauty mm i hope same is with your wet red slur for fuck and lick she ready for my dick ;)

For the record, the model wasn't naked or showing pussy. She was in some black lingerie.
Oh,I think he did post a message first saying "hi" then followed by this one.
But yeah, wtf? lol
Obviously he is going the classy route :giggle:

OF.jpg

Some of these so-called OnlyFans promoters on Twitter are a trip! Did this guy think I'd fall for this shit? That I'm gonna send him TOPLESS pics for FREE to get "great permotion"...while everyone else has to pay $4.99 for them? I think tf not. LOL.

Haha, who couldn't! I loved how they inserted themselves into the BMW/Audi quarrel with that picture. Fucking brilliant.

I don't know enough about Bentley as a car. Though, have always thought of them just as the picture is: More towards the upscale, mature audience who really doesn't give a fuck about others as they go about doing their own thing. The whole Audi/BMW scene tends to be geared towards what I think of as "young money" as someone who's just starting to make it big and trying to impress based on their own over-priced self worth.

That being said, there are some models of Audi and BMW that I like. But, to me, they're over priced and like most Euro vehicles here, not many places to get quality service. Therefore, I'm happy driving a Ford. ;)

Reactions: silentm0de
I cannot afford a Bentley, but if I had the money, I would probably drive one.
Audi is overpriced here, too. 40-50k minimum for a decent A4. Yet, all people go for it. Young and old, rich and poor. Audi is really common here, so it is nothing special. Audi drivers are reckless and like nothing more than to show off. Germans love their cars more than their kids. The more horsepower, the better. You should try the German Autobahn once, you can go as fast as you like in certain places for miles and miles. Cruising along at 150mp/h can be fun!
We have a saying here that goes like:
"Not every Audi driver is an asshole, but every asshole drives Audi."
Personally, I never liked cars that much. I want my car to get me from A to B.

A car nut in the (small-ish) town where I live owns both an aging Bentley Turbo R and an equally aging Cadillac of some kind. They are both very well kept. The fascinating thing about them is the great difference in how the two car makers have executed the idea "luxury car". The Bentley is understated, low-key handmade perfection and almost floats in the air before you with its delicate lines, while the Cadillac is brutish, loud and has the appearance of a rumbling imperial battlecruiser.

I want them both 😎

(Off topic, sorry. I'll shut up now)

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Phantomtooth.jpg

Every...damn...time someone comes into my chat claiming it's his birthday.....

I don't get why some people think that's going to work. I don't even do it with models I've known for a while, and why I'm skeptical of model's claiming it's their birthday as I know a few who have multiple birthdays during the year....

It's like go on and get your free ice cream sundae from Friendly's, your free Italian ice from Ritas, and etc. (IF it's even your birthday). There's your freebie right there. Lmao.

• Funny!
Reactions: mike_aussie
loser.jpg

Looking like another tokenless night on ManyVids, and then I gotta deal with this nonsense on Skype. First this dude had asked if I'll do a session where I FaceTime my friends/family and talk about wanting to ruin his life (Huh?). I said no, and he's like "Just kidding. I can think of something else." Then he blurts out THIS shit. Gtfoh. There are other models who'll let you talk to them like that, but not THIS one!

View attachment 86380

Yeah, okay, Dollerman.....

Saw something similar in a couple's room last week. Some idiot typed in all caps LICK GUY ANUS PLS... THEN I SEND 200 TOKENS and started to count down from 10 when he was ignored. He left before he reached 5 :rolleyes:

I had a purple one on Stripchat in my room, trolling as i reached my goal.

Me : Are you just trolling or can you tip also ?

He : I give tips where it's worth it. definitely not here!

Me: Okay, what are you doing here then? Bye! and blocked him. What an douchebag.

I would be lying if it didn't hurt me. Is the first time that I've heard something really nasty from a colored member. Wonder what he is doing in my room when i'm "not worth it" in his opinion.

Last edited:
Looking like another tokenless night on ManyVids, and then I gotta deal with this nonsense on Skype. First this dude had asked if I'll do a session where I FaceTime my friends/family and talk about wanting to ruin his life (Huh?). I said no, and he's like "Just kidding. I can think of something else." Then he blurts out THIS shit. Gtfoh. There are other models who'll let you talk to them like that, but not THIS one!

I knew guys could be rude but that's just inexcusable. This is someone who SHOULD be scammed.