AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
More like LOL...

When someone says you have a "dump truck ass," (Intending for it to be an insult), but little do they know...for years you've wanted to gain weight and have a thicker booty and bigger boobs! YAAAY me! Just call me 'Earthquake', bitch! :giggle:

Sincerely,

"Dump Truck Ass"

Will Smith Applause GIF

More like LOL...

When someone says you have a "dump truck ass," (Intending for it to be an insult), but little do they know...for years you've wanted to gain weight and have a thicker booty and bigger boobs! YAAAY me! Just call me 'Earthquake', bitch! :giggle:

Sincerely,

"Dump Truck Ass"

Will Smith Applause GIF
i am so relating to this!!!! i have weight problems being underweight most of the time, finally succeded to put a lil meat on me to have my ass looking less lie a unfeeded chicken lol

So on Cb, I just poped online. I've been chatting for minutes after which some politely went out and others not so. Until had a load of grey users who can't say a beep and a coloured one who been present the whole time. Then he said this:

Not sure if to laugh at this, "wtf" it, or cry.... all because of how dumb he clearly is. He probably doesn't even realise they would not be his brother/sister... just wow

Reactions: EvaMoon
Um... I was just about to cum and the dude said; "Thank you. You are the best web actress I've ever had." 😭
Bye bye orgasm. Maybe later.
He said he was a long term fan too. I expected him to know more about me than that 😭
I hate to block someone for that, but it was such an enormous huge turn off, and I don't fake. He might come back and ruin my fun again in the future, if I don't ... Too risky.

Hi All,

How about these gems in my friend's room from a couple of greys on CB this morning?

Fortunately she was busy reacting to tips, and English is not her first language, so these things slipped by. I didn't notice initially, as I had a PM window open at the time. These comments happened over about 15 minutes.

When I was chatting to her at the end of her shift, she was horrified when she realised what had been said.

Should she report this guy (guys), or just ban from room? Usernames are changed, but I have actual user names.

fast12345 hi mm
fast12345 i wish i could see your face too bb
fast12345 think of being in my dungeon bb
fast12345 with electrodes on you
fast12345 in my dungeon
fast12345 i stretch you on my torture rack
fast12345 for many hours
fast12345 until you pass out with the pain
fast12345 then i throw cold water on you and fuck you hard
fast12345 if you want to hear more lift up hand above head bb
fast12345 i put you standing on metal floor hands chained above head
fast12345 then put 120 volts electric in metal floor
fast12345 so you must lift up legs off floor
fast12345 and hang like this
fast12345 legs up lifted
fast12345 and i keep electricity on for many hours
fast12345 slap ass if you like to hear more
fast12345 or you hear more anyway
fast12345 my xxxx painslave in pain (xxxx = model's name)
fast12345 ready for more pain
fast12345 so you keep legs up bb
fast12345 but for how long can you keep them up
fast12345 eventually they fall and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
fast12345 if you want to hear more youch head bb or i go
fast12345 touch head bb
fast12345 mm i hang you up by your hands with 20 kg weights on each foot bb
fast12345 and watch
fast12345 your stretching
fast12345 until you cannot take the pain
fast12345 and still you hang there
fast12345 mm
fast12345 i return later bb muuaahhh

on12345 When is your period?

My friend is nicest person in the world (IMO) and wouldn't say a bad word against anyone. This is truly WTF!!

Any thoughts on if she should do anything?

Thanks,
Billy

Last edited:
Hi All,

How about these gems in my friend's room from a couple of greys on CB this morning?

Fortunately she was busy reacting to tips, and English is not her first language, so these things slipped by. I didn't notice initially, as I had a PM window open at the time. These comments happened over about 15 minutes.

When I was chatting to her at the end of her shift, she was horrified when she realised what had been said.

Should she report this guy (guys), or just ban from room? Usernames are changed, but I have actual user names.

fast12345 hi mm
fast12345 i wish i could see your face too bb
fast12345 think of being in my dungeon bb
fast12345 with electrodes on you
fast12345 in my dungeon
fast12345 i stretch you on my torture rack
fast12345 for many hours
fast12345 until you pass out with the pain
fast12345 then i throw cold water on you and fuck you hard
fast12345 if you want to hear more lift up hand above head bb
fast12345 i put you standing on metal floor hands chained above head
fast12345 then put 120 volts electric in metal floor
fast12345 so you must lift up legs off floor
fast12345 and hang like this
fast12345 legs up lifted
fast12345 and i keep electricity on for many hours
fast12345 slap ass if you like to hear more
fast12345 or you hear more anyway
fast12345 my xxxx painslave in pain (xxxx = model's name)
fast12345 ready for more pain
fast12345 so you keep legs up bb
fast12345 but for how long can you keep them up
fast12345 eventually they fall and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
fast12345 if you want to hear more youch head bb or i go
fast12345 touch head bb
fast12345 mm i hang you up by your hands with 20 kg weights on each foot bb
fast12345 and watch
fast12345 your stretching
fast12345 until you cannot take the pain
fast12345 and still you hang there
fast12345 mm
fast12345 i return later bb muuaahhh

on12345 When is your period?

My friend is nicest person in the world (IMO) and wouldn't say a bad word against anyone. This is truly WTF!!

Any thoughts on if she should do anything?

Thanks,
Billy
ban and report and start to watch her chat carefullz and ban the motherfuckers, no matter if she is tipped or not or what colour is he or if he tipped or not ! ! becuse let me tell you something if she do not ban it and let him talk in chat , she may be interpreted like she gave agreement to let him speak , and she may have her account banned for this ! Because using and talking and giving agreement for such discussions ( yeah not saying him to stop and leting him speak its like a mutual agreement to continue ) may get her baned !

Thanks for the feedback. I will let her know. She doesn't have a mod and maybe having one, even for a few days might be a good idea. Was going to tip you, but looks like you aren't on CB anymore :( I'm not a member anywhere else.
I am still on cb but i changed username Diana_Devil :) and thank you . https://chaturbate.com/p/diana_devil/?tab=bio

I do not have a mood , but there are a lot of bots to help with moderation that already have baned words included , i personally use one "Auto-moderator (podule fork)" ,

A moderator maybe its a good ideea maybe not , i found over time moderators being very overhelming and really unhelpfull and even triggering and atracting more trolling and people like the disgusting one you have posted here.

But yes maybe if she does not speaks english to well i really do not know what to say ... All i can best advice its she must monitor the chat very well and ban . Also maybe she should ban those without tokens to speak ( in my case helped a lot ) less stress you know

Thats will still not stop all trolls i must say , over time i had people put forbbiden things in tip notes with pedophilia stuffs and really crappy nasty things thats why i mentioned she must watch her chat carefully , very carefully because when someone tip no moderator can see the tip note , and if she does not ban imediatelly its interpreted like she agree / accept the thing , so she must ban no matter if he tips or not .

Last edited:
Reactions: DoD404 and Billyboy
Had an exclusive on SM with a new person and he was asking me questions that seemed to be leading to underage stuff. When he asked "How old were you when you gave your first handjob," I answered honestly because I was exhausted from a long ass work week and didn't have a "script" for that question in my brain. (I also think I knew it would turn him off if he was seeking underage content).

I said "25" and he went off about how I am joking, "that's a little late isn't it?" and I laughed and danced around saying "seems like I am doing just fine, wouldn't you say?" Cue the typical, you don't look over 20 bullshit stuff and when he asked my age I said my real age - 40 - and he lost his shit, called me a liar and got very angry - he left. Only took 3 minutes for him to show how gross he was.

Thanks for the money you little pedo bitch. Why are men so surprised that women in their 40s are hot and fit? (or that we aren't sex crazed just because we are on a cam site?)

I will continue to call out the pedos simply by being honest lol
Thank you for sharing this. I am near your age, 38. Your post helps me see the red flags of when they want to talk about “how old I did” “what age was I” in my ignorant learning way I would have honestly said the truth that 14 was when I first gave a blow job but now I realize that would be promoting underage pedo material (even though I am reflecting on two consenting 14 year olds) so I appreciate the guidance to just say a legal age. I will not be talking about any experiences of mine below the age of 18 / I will not use the word “daddy” and I will avoid all incestual suggestions of RP which oddly enough I’ve had a few strange requests but at least now that I understand it with your guidance (and learning on this forum) I will avoid it. Thank you for your honesty about your experience in a similar age.

"Has someone ever fucked your foreskin?" Like does a dick fits in it...
This is actually a thing, it's called "docking". Idk if it's actually fucking the foreskin or if it's just putting the dick in someone else's foreskin.

First I gotta deal with this "Encoding overloaded!" message in the OBS encoder, and then I get this idiot in my chat...

nig.jpg